Sexy Women of Literotica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what started off as a humorous picture for indie to show that out here in the country, you can just go feed the horse in your bra and panties, turned into "You can also straddle the hay while the horse looks on and probably wonders what the fuck you are doing on her hay"

attachment.php

Grew up on a farm, had horses for years but never, NEVER, did I see a half naked babe riding a bale of hay!!! I feel, somehow, deprived!!! :devil::devil::rose:

Would anyone like to go for coffee? Is it ok if I go like this?
☕💋😉

Attachments

• 450A0EEF-AF50-4890-B7EA-522BE2057E5E.jpg
    450A0EEF-AF50-4890-B7EA-522BE2057E5E.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1
Better not. You'd wreck the place like that. The people making the coffee would get everything messed up and likely most of the customers (like me) would be drooling coffee all over the place.

Just teasing - 100% on the sexiness richter scale there ISL....;)

Would anyone like to go for coffee? Is it ok if I go like this?
☕💋😉

You can absolutely dress like that and be the center of attention at the coffee shop. ;)

That's a very good picture of you with just the right flair of sporty, yet sexy. Your an exceptionally attractive lady. :rose:

Well what started off as a humorous picture for indie to show that out here in the country, you can just go feed the horse in your bra and panties, turned into "You can also straddle the hay while the horse looks on and probably wonders what the fuck you are doing on her hay"

That's a great picture Sassy!!! You look good and I really like the pose. Very sexy. :rose:

On my way....
*looks at watch* where are you? ;)
Better not. You'd wreck the place like that. The people making the coffee would get everything messed up and likely most of the customers (like me) would be drooling coffee all over the place.
Just teasing - 100% on the sexiness richter scale there ISL....;)
That would be funny though, if that happened. Thank you for being so sweet :rose:
I'll gladly accompany you. ;)
Sounds like a plan :)
You can absolutely dress like that and be the center of attention at the coffee shop. ;)

That's a very good picture of you with just the right flair of sporty, yet sexy. Your an exceptionally attractive lady. :rose:
Thank you so much tnman! If all eyes were on me in the coffee shop I think my cheeks would be so hot and bright pink☺️
I'm not a coffee drinker, perhaps a glass of vino?
Sure we can do vino. But we should wait till 5o’clock......well wait, it’s 5o’clock somewhere so I say let’s go!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2053468&stc=1&d=1534878204

Lovely photo, but bent over two bales high would just bring you up to the perfect level for spanking and other rear end action. :devil:

Talking of horses my 6 yr old granddaughter was visiting a horse sanctuary the other day and came out with the classic. "Daddy, that horse has an extra leg" when it was explained what it was she turned and walked away muttering "that's disgusting"

Oh please feel free to do that, but I want a vid of it happening.
Bahahahahah what can I say :heart: you make me laugh.:kiss:
Forgot to add, I have hay in the shed, I have never seen anything at hawt as you straddling my bales. Come to think of it I have never seen anything straddling my bales.
haha I'd knock myself out. Some days I think I need to show up just to piss off someone. :devil: But it's not your animals. How's the bird teaching coming? lol
Grew up on a farm, had horses for years but never, NEVER, did I see a half naked babe riding a bale of hay!!! I feel, somehow, deprived!!!
if it was all still up in the hay loft, that could be a funny picture. I still have all my clothes from showing horses. Chaps, hats, boots etc. ;)
:heart:

I have so much love for you, gorgeous! This pic is amazing, as is with the one with the horse. Hahaha.
I am so happy to have the chance to get to know you. You make my heart happy. Thank you! :heart:
That's a great picture Sassy!!! You look good and I really like the pose. Very sexy. :rose:
:kiss: Thank you. Sometimes I laugh at myself when I'm trying to get into these weird positions. :eek:
Lovely photo, but bent over two bales high would just bring you up to the perfect level for spanking and other rear end action.

Talking of horses my 6 yr old granddaughter was visiting a horse sanctuary the other day and came out with the classic. "Daddy, that horse has an extra leg" when it was explained what it was she turned and walked away muttering "that's disgusting"

haha tell her to never Show in Fitting and Showing/Showmanship. If you have a horse with a 3rd leg, you have to clean that sucker in case it comes out during judging. Cause if it does and it's not taken care of. You can lose points. ;)

haha tell her to never Show in Fitting and Showing/Showmanship. If you have a horse with a 3rd leg, you have to clean that sucker in case it comes out during judging. Cause if it does and it's not taken care of. You can lose points. ;)

That just sounds weird. Does 'taking care of' mean just that, or do you mean just washing it along with the rest of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back