WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE? how much is too much?

What will it take for you to just stop this nonsense?

PILOT is holder of the prestigious SOPHIES CHOICE AWAED for writers who'd benefit from incarceration at Treblinka or Dachau or the Russian Front in late 1944.

I'm speaking of offensive prose.

I want my last fiction effort to make you ill. What will it take?

Depends what you mean by offensive. You can do something that;s just OTT repulsive, of you can go with a story that just sickens you because of the content and what happens. :eek:

So, Chloe owes me $75 from the Valentines Day contest? :D

PILOT/Chloe alt always show up

Squeals with hysterical laughter until tears flow from eyes, falls on floor holding sides and drumming feet on floor. I love you, James.

Me as Pilot? Pilot as me? Pilot, you never knew, did you? rotflmao.

I think that's a line neither Pilot nor I will ever cross.

So, Chloe owes me $75 from the Valentines Day contest? :D

Guess I do, but seeing as we're the same person, I'll pay in coffee and drink it for you / me :heart:

You are so wrong about that but that is about par for the course.

I love it!

I might for half your Valentines Day contest earnings. :D (But probably not, as I don't take contest money here.)

I might for half your Valentines Day contest earnings. :D (But probably not, as I don't take contest money here.)

Occupational hazard on the AH, I just snorted my coffee. Again! Thank god it was cold.

PILOT/Chloe alt always show up

The cold honest truth, James, is that I find your posts entertaining and often interesting, despite your predilection for digs at people, including me. You're the grumpy cynical old Uncle with the evil sense of humor that people like despite themselves. So of course when you post something, I always turn up to take a look.

I might not be quite the intellectual giant with the breadth of knowledge and experience that some here have, but I appreciate you. And Pilot. And just about everybody else here.

Last edited:
Squeals with hysterical laughter until tears flow from eyes, falls on floor holding sides and drumming feet on floor. I love you, James.

Me as Pilot? Pilot as me? Pilot, you never knew, did you? rotflmao.

I think that's a line neither Pilot nor I will ever cross.

I love it!
I think I just found my next story plot :eek:

Think how KeithD must feel.

Speechless with horror? Doomed? Chloed? :eek: Never mind. The sun's over the yardarm somewhere in the world and it must be time for a stiff one. Wait ... wait... I didn't mean it like that! I didn't! Really. Barman! A stiff DRINK please. Singapore Gin Sling, I believe. A couple of dozen of them chop-chop because KeithD's in shock. He needs resuscitating.

And so do I. I didn't realize there were quite so many of me. Or him. Or us. Or... :eek: ... gimme that drink!

I think I just found my next story plot :eek:

You're welcome. Inspiration comes in ways mysterious to man.

CHLOOE is PILOT. She can easily prove me wrong, and wont. SHOW ME THE CUNNY HUNNY! She wont.

Pattern recognition is among my highest aptitudes at 96th percentile. Logic. stats, and geometry are all 100trh percentile.

CHLOOE is PILOT. She can easily prove me wrong, and wont. SHOW ME THE CUNNY HUNNY! She wont.

Pattern recognition is among my highest aptitudes at 96th percentile. Logic. stats, and geometry are all 100trh percentile.

rotflmao. She won't. :D But speaking of pattern recognition.....

apr24_jfk_memo21.png

Last edited:
And getting back to the point, the OP was.....

I'm speaking of offensive prose.

I want my last fiction effort to make you ill. What will it take?

Something extremely tasteless would do it. Gratuitous violence doesn't work, so it's have to be tasteless.

This claim has a Trump-esque quality to it. Could it be that FLP is an alt for . . .

I'm feeling lucky that Chloe won't ignore this post, punk.

Hmm. I draw the line at boring, uninteresting storylines.

LOL, how did I miss this jewel?

Back