New Poem Recommendations

I would also like to recommend Tio_Narratore's betweens is a very sensual in content and powerful in imagery and construction poem. Best read of my long day.

It's nice to read that Tristesse2 has returned with 3 submissions in New Poems. Although dark, I liked endgame the best.

If any relative newcomers to Lit are unfamiliar with her work, read a few samples from her profile page. There are some real gems there.

I hope she sticks around. I hope that rapscallion 1201 returns too; that guy knows how to get me thinking about poetry.

demure101 is there this week with 3 brilliant musical pieces out of which this is my favorite:
No Go

Ruins of Carthage by Greenmountaineer will give you an enlightening History lesson : the victorious General sadly understood all Mighty Empires , even his native Beloved Rome would be reduced to Dust in the Course of Time .........

Gm's Childermas 2012 assumes poignant significance in the light of yesterday's brutal Peshawar schoolkids' massacre

just have to recommend HarryHill's piece Gone

reflective, smoky piece that has a quiet power to it

My Favorite Things by Small_Town_Girl is a parody of the perennially popular Sound of Music number with a BDSM Flavour & worth a look

Back