subtle flashing

On a dare from hubby last night, after the gym we were in the lobby/check in, I acted as if I was too hot and took off my sweatshirt and shirt. Under was my white sports bra. When that cold air hit my sweaty bra it made my nipples stand out about an inch! 2 guys standing there signing in made it obvious to stare as I slowly put my things I'm my bag, then walked outside slowly to our car. As hubby opened my door for me he kissed my passionately and rubbed my nipples right there.

Tif

Wish I could get that cardio workout at my gym! :D

Wish I could get that cardio workout at my gym! :D

Not only a turn on for them to stare, but when huuby kissed me like that, running his hand over my nipples, I got wet right there!

Tif

I'm no chick, nor am I a flasher, but the first time I wore a kilt, it was at a party...my ex took me aside and told me I needed to learn to sit like a lady.:D

I miss those days...

I admit, I did tease a bit last night at the drug store, to the guys who were in there shopping. I just came from the gym, didn't bother to put on a bra after showering, just a loose fitted top. I just couldn't resist bending forward and down for their veiwing pleasure. Needless to say, they followed from row to row.

Tifani

As a kid I worked in a discount retail store, back in the days when stores still took checks. While I didn't like working at the cash register, one benefit was when an attractive woman would bend over to write a check giving me a clear view down her top. I don't recall ever getting "busted" for doing it, but some of them had to know I was looking.

I'm sure that's what trained me to always be alert for quick flashes, intentional or accidental. Old habits die hard....

As a kid I worked in a discount retail store, back in the days when stores still took checks. While I didn't like working at the cash register, one benefit was when an attractive woman would bend over to write a check giving me a clear view down her top. I don't recall ever getting "busted" for doing it, but some of them had to know I was looking.

I'm sure that's what trained me to always be alert for quick flashes, intentional or accidental. Old habits die hard....

My first naked breast sightings were my Mom's when I was 6 or 7.

Doing the math, she was about my age now- 30.

She would wear loose pajamas, and when she would bend over to kiss me goodnight, I could see everything.

Even now, in her 50's, she has a nice figure. She still jogs every day. Probably in better shape than me.

I love to do this... I purposely where a push up bra with a v neck... love when I catch someone's lose eyecontact....look down... my nipples have a tendency get hard and when that happens it is a bonus thrill

I was wearing a short summer dress while shopping and I was trying on shoes and I noticed the guy across from me was looking up my skirt. I wasn't upset or angry, I felt excited to be looked at. Afterwards I thought whether anyone saw my underwear on the escalator or when I bent over or reached down to get something. My dress was rather short and I had sexy lace underwear on. It was a thrill. Several days later I wore the same, went to the park and lay on my back on the grass and I casually opened my legs while I was reading a magazine. I enjoy some subtle exhibitionism. But I think the best opportunity is at the beach. I now regularly sunbathe topless. I've been skinny dipping a few times too.

Last edited:
I was wearing a short summer dress while shopping and I was trying on shoes and I noticed the guy across from me was looking up my skirt. I wasn't upset or angry, I felt excited to be looked at. Afterwards I thought whether anyone saw my underwear on the escalator or when I bent over or reached down to get something. My dress was rather short and I had sexy lace underwear on. It was a thrill. Several days later I wore the same, went to the park and lay on my back on the grass and I casually opened my legs while I was reading a magazine. I enjoy some subtle exhibitionism. But I think the best opportunity is at the beach. I now regularly sunbathe topless. I've been skinny dipping a few times too.

Love both skinny dipping and topless sunbathing. :eek:

God, let there be warm weather...

Actually this was only just last month.

I was at a mixed sauna / hot springs with 5 workmates, 4 men and 1 other woman. We had towels wrapped around us until we went in this small jacuzzi type hot spring (it wasn't a natural hot spring) and it was just big enough for the 6 of us, but tight. We went in with our towels and then everyone lost the towels once we were all in as you can't see through the water clearly. I was sat in between two guys from work. There was a lot of skin contact between our thighs and legs, I was sandwiched. I found that really hot to be honest. My workmate to my right innocently began gently rubbing my thigh with his hand for a while, including my inner thigh. It didn't feel inappropriate as there was little space in the tub. I enjoyed it. It is great to be naked with others.

A ton of fun that day and the jacuzzi was a bonus.

Last edited:
A few months back I was in Aruba with some friends. I had taken my bathing suit off and only had my cover up on as I was sitting out on the balcony. As I was sitting there I realized I had nothing on and if I positioned myself a certain way some lady parts could be seen. So that's what I did. I caught a gentle men's eye who at first was out there with his woman but came back out alone to catch a view.

I was horny as hell and ended up if fingering myself in the shower.

a lil fun flashing never hurt anyone

so ive always like going shoe shopping in a miniskirt n no panties. i try 2 make sure i get a guy 2 help me. n i really like it when they do the double take, then pretend they arent looking hehe. also, i like it when i take of my sweater and my shirt "accidently" gets pulled up 2, showing my tits.

1 time i was walking down the street n saw a group of older men in a car. flashed them n kept walking. i got a couple whistles lol.

Actually this was only just last month.

I was at a mixed sauna / hot springs with 5 workmates, 4 men and 1 other woman. We had towels wrapped around us until we went in this small jacuzzi type hot spring (it wasn't a natural hot spring) and it was just big enough for the 6 of us, but tight. We went in with our towels and then everyone lost the towels once we were all in as you can't see through the water clearly. I was sat in between two guys from work. There was a lot of skin contact between our thighs and legs, I was sandwiched. I found that really hot to be honest. My workmate to my right innocently began gently rubbing my thigh with his hand for a while, including my inner thigh. It didn't feel inappropriate as there was little space in the tub. I enjoyed it. It is great to be naked with others.

A ton of fun that day and the jacuzzi was a bonus.

Man, that sounds amazing. I'd love to do that with some coworkers.

Man, that sounds amazing. I'd love to do that with some coworkers.

No kidding! :eek::eek: But I have worked with some people I would really not want to see naked. Just sayin'...

But whoever has a jacuzzi, invite me over anytime! mmmmm...bubbles....

I enjoy it when my wife unknowingly wears something that shows too much cleavage or leans forward to give me an unknowing view. It's even more of a turn on when I catch another dude checking her out.

so Ive always like going shoe shopping in a miniskirt n no panties. i try 2 make sure i get a guy 2 help me. n i really like it when they do the double take, then pretend they arent looking hehe. also, i like it when i take of my sweater and my shirt "accidently" gets pulled up 2, showing my tits.

1 time i was walking down the street n saw a group of older men in a car. flashed them n kept walking. i got a couple whistles lol.

Only a couple of whistles.:( If I had been in the car it would have stopped for me to get out, then I would follow you and admire your bum from behind, Until you came to a quite place, then I would be tempted to pinch your bum. Would you slap my face?

Accidental Flashing

My wife enjoys the thrill of her being exposed in public, but in general we play in secretive enough locations to prevent actually getting caught. Frequently, she will wear a short-mid length dress with no bra or panties underneath. It is generally long enough to keep her covered in general but such that I can see her pussy when bent over, and so she can flash me in various ways.

One example is when we took a trip to an open air mall. We arrived and parked in the very back lot between two tall vehicles (a truck and a SUV), to have a mostly secluded area, and her first flash was just after we got out of the car. I walked out into the open and she stayed between the vehicles, then lifted her the dress completely up past here tits so that she was completely exposed. After enjoying this wonderful view of her full frontal nudity, she twirled around so I could view her bare ass too.

It was a bit windy that day, so the walk from the lot to the mall was also exciting because it kept blowing the dress up. It wasn't enough to expose her, but just the idea of her nude underneath and the potential to be exposed was exciting. She also enjoys the wind blowing against her bare pussy in public without anyone having a clue that she is so sensually aroused. While in the mall, she bent over for me several times, and also lifted her dress (to waist only) to flash me a few times while safely concealed between the clothes racks.

One time, however, we did give one unsuspecting guy quite an eyeful. She was wearing her favorite summer dress with no panties underneath, and we went out to lunch. We got a table in the back corner of the restaurant, and were having a "normal" meal. Our infant daughter was with us, and dropped her binky under the table. Instinctively, my wife dove under the table to retrieve it, completely forgetting that she had no panties on. There was one guy positioned next to our table who glanced over at the just the right moment, and as I saw his eyes get huge I realized he just viewed my wife's bent over naked butt in glorious detail. She had just recently shaved so he must have had a wonderful view of her bald pussy, and most likely got a view of her asshole too.

so ive always like going shoe shopping in a miniskirt n no panties. i try 2 make sure i get a guy 2 help me. n i really like it when they do the double take, then pretend they arent looking hehe. also, i like it when i take of my sweater and my shirt "accidently" gets pulled up 2, showing my tits.

Love the nautiness Alli, or should I say the "innocent" Naughty Behavior. When was the last time you indulged in some shoe shopping?

Back