A lady in need-closed for DarkWarrioress

BRIGHTWELL

Time Walker
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Posts
4,093
Andrew leanes back against the roughly hewed logs and granite stone wall. Staring blankely at the fire place across the field of drunken bodies.The Red Dragon on the Water tavern is noisy tonight. With gray plums of pipe smoke hanging over the crowd like a threating storm. Citizen and slaves, freemen and pirates partake in the talk of the day. Dutch fishermen and sailor spew out their stories of adventures on the high seas. While large breasted serving girls bring stynes of mead, beer and grog to tables.The smell of Jamacan rum is noted in the room, adding to the gaiety.

Next to him is a fellow captain and good friend Alexi Rostov of the pirate ship Eyes of Azov. Alexi snore softly. His breath heavy with Jamacian rum. Alexi is a little out of place here. A Dutch tavern in the new world is not where one would go to find a tall Russian pirate. And most would admit that Neiw Amsterdam is a bit off the beaten trail for Caribean pirates to begin with. Yet the Govenor is understanding. Better a few pirates in the colony then British Man-o-war in the habor. And they do carry in fine stash of Spanish booty from far off islands to the South.

They are here thanks to there local benifactor Franko Hogers. Mr. Hogers is the main stockholder in the Franko Generals Services Corperation. Which is made up of Franko's General Store and the Red Dragon on the Water and Franko's Wagon and Transport Company. And half owner of East River Papers.
Mr. Hogers is well acquainted with the rough and tumbled members of the Brotherhood of Pirates. There loose association befuddled the Spanish from Trinadad to Havana. Striking at will against port and ship.

Andrew is here to meet a lady. He doesn't know her in either meanings of the word. He just received a rather cryptic message Meet me at the Dragon signed by a woman's hand or so Andrew hopes. So here he sits looking at the fire and listening to Alexi's snore.
 
Last edited:
“Bridget!” Her maid came scurrying into the room, “You delivered the note?” The maid's head bobbed several times.

“Yes, Lady Blake. I delivered it to the Red Dragon as you wished.”

The Red Dragon on the Water tavern. Not exactly a place a lady should be in but what choice did she have? Her funds were almost depleted. Word had reached her that her uncle in Barbados was dying and asking for her mother. Amanda would do whatever she had to, to get to his side. Every other ship she had tried expected way too much money for passage. She was desperate. Now, if only she could strike a decent deal with the pirate captain. Decent and pirate were not words that went together in her mind, however.


~~:rose:~~​


It seemed like England was always at war for some reason or another. Her father wanted her mother and his small daughter as far away from the fighting as they could get. He could not join them, of course. He was in the King’s service. New trade routes had opened and her father had sent them to New Amsterdam with enough money to live comfortably. This war surely wouldn’t last forever. He would join them as soon as he could. He never came. A letter did. He had fallen, as many did, in service to His Majesty. Amanda watched her mother slowly fade away. Helplessness had filled her.

Her uncle was an adventurer, according to her mother. When trade routes had opened up, he had taken advantage of it, sailing hither and yon collecting spices and other artifacts, then set about distributing such things to other far places, making a better than fair profit. His Majesty frowned on private marketeers, since monies were not going in his coffers. Her uncle settled in Barbados. Comfortably. Now he was dying. He was the only living relative she had left. He didn’t know about her mother or her father.


~~:rose:~~​


The black cloak was drawn over her head and obscured her features. She entered the tavern, recoiling a little from the thick plumes of pipe smoke. Her nose wrinkled from the scent of strong Jamaican rum. One would think she’d be use to it by now. The men here drank it like water. The tavern was crowded this night. Midnight blue eyes scanned the rowdy crowd searching for the man she had sent the note to. Amanda kept the cloak pulled tightly closed. All that could be seen was a lock of red hair, falling over her shoulder to disappear under the cloak and rested presumably against her breast. Her eyes slid slowly from man to man, ignoring the serving wenches and other women in the room. They had even passed over him once then came back, studying him. Aye, that was the captain she sought. Her maid had pointed him out the other day on the docks. She started across the crowded room, sometimes pushing her way through. She had almost made it to where he sat when she was sharply tugged backward by an arm that felt like steel around her middle and into the lap of a drunken lout.

“What be you hidin' under that cloak, pretty?” The voice was rough and drunken.

Amanda struggled to break free and leave his lap. Drunk or not, he was strong. His arm simply tightened. She lowered her head toward his.

“You will unhand me right this minute or be sorry for not doing so.” He laughed, giving her squeeze.

“Come now, pretty. I am not wantin' to hurt you. I am just curious as to what lies hidden.”

His fingers fumbled to open her cloak. Her arm swung away from her body. Her fingers making contact with a tankard and closed around it, bringing it up and around with force until it collided with the side of the man’s head. It caught him on the temple. His hold loosened and she scrambled up and away, the contents of the tankard splashing all over the place. The bear of a man came out of his chair with a roar and she threw the tankard at him, scrambling to reach the pirate captain she was there to meet. She leaned over his table, her cloak falling open giving him a glimpse of swelling breasts pressed against material.

“You are the one I am here to meet, sir. However, it looks like our meeting may be postponed for a moment.”

Her hands reached for an empty chair beside her, ready to whirl and swing it up and at the giant bearing down on them.
 
Last edited:
The Tavern Fight

Andrew yawned and stretched. He heard the door slam. He looked to see who had entered. As soon as he saw them, he knew there was going to be trouble. While he kept watching the three men. Andrew gave Alexi a shove.

"The Turk, he just came in!" Andrew tried to say calm. He gave Alexi another push. He watched as the three men settled for a table near the center of the room. Center tables were the least popular tables with pirates. But most desired by merchants. They would spread there wares out for all to see and attract customers.

Andrew knew these guys were not merchants. He had heard that a French slave ship, the Orne had made port. The French were not popular here. French trapper had tangled Dutch hunters north of Fort Orange. Several had been injured on both sides. Still short of war most were welcome in Neiw Amstredam. Though the welcome mat was not rolled out for the English and never for the Spanish.

Andrew shoved Alexi a third time. Alexi sat up and shook his head. He looked at Andrew. "What?"

Andrew tilted his head toward the new comers. "The Turk, he just came in. "
Alexi looks over and puts on a crooked smile. "Ah, the Turk came in!" And just as he spoke the door opens again, and in comes a new customer. Small in frame and rapped in a black cloak. The customer stop and looks about the room. It was a woman! She started to walk toward Andrew when the Turk grabbed her. “What be you hidin' under that cloak, pretty?”

Andrew watched as the woman and the Turk exchanged words. Then he saw the woman grab a tankard of ale and smash the Turk in the head. The average man would of dropped like a rock but not the Turk. She manged to get away from him and reached Andrew's table. As she did her cloak opened and her breasts are on display and flaming red hair hung like curtains around to them.

"You are the one I am here to meet, sir. However, it looks like our meeting may be postponed for a moment.”

Andrew watches as the woman reached for an empty chair beside her. Alexi rise and grabs the chair as the woman lifts it off the ground. The Turk is charging now. He looks at the woman. "I'll handle this!" he says quickly. Now the Turk in a big man. Heavy in the gut, and double mean. Alexi on the other hand is stronger and taller then the Turk. As the Turk reaches the table. Alexi reaches back and thrusts a flat of his hand into the Turks nose. THe Turk crashes on to the table and lays there bleeding. His eyes as wide open as his mouth.

Within seconds the watch commander is there looking over the scene. He looks at the woman. "Are you the cause of all this mayhem?"
 
Last edited:
Amanda looked at the stranger startled as he took the chair from her hands even before she could completely turn around to face the raging bull that was roaring in anger.

"I'll handle this!"

It wasn’t that she wasn’t grateful. In fact, she was so grateful, she simply surrendered the chair to him. Her eyes widened as they flickered between the stranger who had removed the chair from her hands to the raging bull that was bearing down her. The stranger met the bull head on, thrusting his palm into the advancing meaty face. The look of surprise and pain that came into the bull’s eyes almost made her laugh. He went down like a pile of mason’s bricks toppling over. Before she could thank her rescuer, another voice entered the fray.

"Are you the cause of all this mayhem?"

Her eyes went swiftly to the one that who had just spoken and simply stared for a moment, swallowing hard. She automatically stood up straighter, clutching the cloak closed down the front with one hand while the other pushed back the hood, revealing delicate looking features and porcelain skin. Deep blue eyes regarded him while a riot of red hair spilled over her shoulders and down her back. It should have been obvious to all and sundry that were watching, that here was a lady of refinement but what a lady was doing in such an establishment was a mystery. Amanda wet her lips with the tip of her tongue nervously. Her lips parted as if to say something, then closed again only to part once more. Her tone was soft, silky, feminine, with a hint of smokiness.

“No, sir. I’d say he was the cause.” She pointed at the large man still lying on the broken pieces of a table. And since the bull was still lying on the floor looking dazed, she glared at him.

Her look slid from the man on the floor to the watch commander, to the stranger who had come to her rescue and settled briefly on the man who did not. The one she had come to meet. Her look was intent and thorough, though little of her thoughts could be read in those cobalt eyes of hers.
 
Luietenant van Gatt

The watch commander Luietenant van Grott looked down at the dazed man. "Who is he?"

Andrew smiles and looks at Luietenant van Grott. "That my good friend is Kufic better known as the Turk he is the first mate on the Orne a French slave ship. The lady was making her way here make some business arrangments. As I understand it her uncle is being held in Cartahana and wishes my help. And this ah, gentleman grabbed her and would not let her go. She managed to escape and my friend here intervened on her behalf.

Lt. van Grott points his club at Andrew. "You mister are here under parole from the Govenor. I do not like my night disturbed by drunken brawls. This is not Port Royale, you and your pirate friends are here and are premitted as long as you behave. If you can not behave, I have a very small cell waiting for you."

His face red with fury he turns and looks at the woman in the black cloak."I have seen you before, I thought you to be one of the decent type here in the colony. I have no love for the English, but I understand many several have come here to escape the English whip. I have been told that you are a lady of some high standing."

Lt. van Grott looks around. He points his club at a small thin man two tables away. "What happened here?"

The thin man noticeble shaken nodded his head. "IT...it was just as the pirate said. The big guy grabbed the girl and the bigger guy dropped him." He looked around the room. Which was quiet all eyes on van Grott. Several heads knodded. Lt. van Grott nodded his head and twisted his lips. "The Frenchie started it...by grabbing the woman?" Most of the heads nodded.

"I see, well ..." he looks at Alexi" it seems I owe you an apology mister pirate!" he turn to the other members of the watch. "Take Mr. Kafic to the fort I will be there shortly." He turns to the woman. "A lady of your standing should not be in a tavern full of drunks and sailors, you should return to your sewing and drawing rooms." And with that turns and follows after the other watch members out of the tavern.

Andrew draws up his chair and sits down. "He is really quite a pleasent fellow, but you did upset him a bit. Now how can I help you?" he askes with a smile pointing to the chair she had been about to grab.
 
"Who is he?"

Of course she had no bloody idea. Her eyes remained on Andrew Sinclair, who, thankfully, supplied the answer to the watch commander’s question. Her eyes shifted to the bull of a man still lying dazed on the floor of the tavern. She had an urge to kick him but refrained. Her head twisted back in Sinclair’s direction when he mentioned her. She kept her face impassive but a slim brow arched slightly at his words, though she, herself remained silent, refuting nothing that seemed to flow out of the pirate’s mouth. The watch commander asked questions in the tavern and satisfied with the answers he had gotten and that nothing seemed to conflict with the story told by the pirates, he had The Turk hauled off. Then his eyes returned to her.

"A lady of your standing should not be in a tavern full of drunks and sailors, you should return to your sewing and drawing rooms."

The muscles in her jaw tightened. Amanda lowered her head before the commander caught the flash of fire in her eyes. She didn’t have to like what he said or how he said it, but he was right about one thing, she shouldn’t be here. But she didn’t have a choice. None at all. She needed to get to Barbados.

"He is really quite a pleasant fellow, but you did upset him a bit. Now how can I help you?"

She glanced in Sinclair’s direction as she commandeered the chair that his friend had taken from her in the first place and sat down at the table.

“Who? The watch commander or The Turk?”

Her voice was laden with skepticism and sarcasm. Without giving him time to respond, she rushed on.

“I wish to secure your services, Mr. Sinclair. I need a fast ship with a smart captain and crew that know their way around these waters and into Barbados. My uncle is dying and asking for my mother,” she choked slightly on that last word,“he doesn’t know she has perished and he is my only living relative though seemingly not for long. “ She paused as if trying to gather thoughts, words and decisions as to how much to confide.

“Mr. Sinclair, let me be honest. I cannot afford to pay the price of a fare for myself and my maid to Barbados by more…..refined means. It is my hope that you and I can strike a bargain for the price of taking us both where I need to go. What say you?”
 
I wish to secure your services

“I wish to secure your services, Mr. Sinclair. I need a fast ship with a smart captain and crew that know their way around these waters and into Barbados. My uncle is dying and asking for my mother,"she pauses"he doesn’t know she has perished and he is my only living relative though seemingly not for long." She pauses again.“Mr. Sinclair, let me be honest. I cannot afford to pay the price of a fare for myself and my maid to Barbados by more…..refined means. It is my hope that you and I can strike a bargain for the price of taking us both where I need to go. What say you?”

Andrew leans back in his chair and looks at Alexi then looks back at the woman. You want a ride to Barbados, with your maid and you want to do it on the cheap, with your maid and your luggage, and you want to bargain for it?"

"Ok a few things we need to make clear before we begin. Your news is at best six months old. The second is that I stay Captain as long as the crew is happy. Even with the promise of a massive payoff in the end the crew will want booty alone the way. It is vital that the crew be the first regard at all times. An unhappy crew can haught you till your dying days. Wrongs are not forgotten until piles of gold are placed in front of their faces. Pirates are criminals, bad guys, murders, rapists, killers of preists, burners and sackers of ports. We do as we please take whay we want. That is the pirate way. And some thing you should know, the moment you step on a pirate ship, in the eyes of the world, your one of two things, a prisoner or a pirate."

Andrew leans forward in his chair so all the legs are on the floor. "Lady you want to bargain? Start with your life, you ready to put that on the line? You ready to shoot and kill, steal and plunder? If your not I agree with Van Grott, go back to your sewing!"
 
She leaned over the table toward him, reaching into her cloak and pulling out a small bundle, tossing it to him. Her eyes narrowed.

“I am not completely ignorant, Sinclair.” He had gone from Mr. Sinclair to simply Sinclair simply by virtue of his attitude.

“What you and your crew do between here and Barbados is up to you. I simply do not care. You may hold that,” she gestured to the wrapped bundle, “in lieu of payment for our passage until we reach Barbados. My uncle will pay you handsomely for seeing me to his side. I will expect back when you have been paid in full.” Inside the velvet bundle was a necklace made of sapphires.

"Lady you want to bargain? Start with your life, you ready to put that on the line? You ready to shoot and kill, steal and plunder? If your not I agree with Van Grott, go back to your sewing!"

Amanda knew that seeking passage on a pirate ship could put her life and that of her maid’s in jeopardy. In the end? She really had no choice. She needed to get to her uncle. Who better than a pirate to know which trade routes to follow and which to avoid? She had given this plan a great deal of thought before embarking on it. Amanda did not expect him to know that, however. She was just a female and a lady on top of that.

She debated telling him, right there and then, that she couldn’t shoot a gun. Never had the need to. What she could do was use a sword. She was, in fact, very good with one. Amanda studied him. Men had a tendency to underestimate her. They saw a female of class and one with a well endowed chest. Shamelessly, she often used that to her advantage.

“Am I ready? Sinclair, I am ready to do whatever I need to. Whatever I have to. So, do we have a deal or not? If you are not willing to do this, tell me now and stop wasting my time.”

She felt like her life was balancing on the edge of a sword. Which way would she fall? And when had a pirate become the determining factor? Oh, what she had been reduced to in the name of family.
 
velvet bundle

The noise in the Dragon slowly started to rise again with the departure of van Grott. From with in her cloak she pulls out a purple bundle. She throws it at Andrew. It slides acgoss the new table that a serving girl had brought out to replace the one damaged in the fight.

“I am not completely ignorant, Sinclairshe stated flatly.
What you and your crew do between here and Barbados is up to you. I simply do not care. You may hold that,” she gestured to the wrapped bundle, “in lieu of payment for our passage until we reach Barbados. My uncle will pay you handsomely for seeing me to his side.

It was a large in size. Andrew had seen one like it only once. He draws it slowly to his lap. He looks around to see if anyone is watching them. He sees no one at this time. He pulls the golden draw strings appart and looks inside. He sees the blue stones of sapphires and tightly rolled parchment papers. He pulls the parchment papers out. They are tied tightly with red ribbon.

'I'll leave the best for last' he thinks. He unties the parchments and the five parchment unravel. He looks at the woman then checks the crowd. Her piercing blue eyes stare at him. She says not a word as he separates the five documents.

They are English goverment bonds. Each stanped in the name of the Minister of the Exchange, Lord Edmond Scopious Sinclair, his distant cousin. He looks at her. "Do you know what these are?" he askes. Her cold blue eyes stare back at him, with only a slight lifting of the corners of her mouth. 'She knows!" he thinks.
While the parchments had no value here in Neiw Ansterdam, in a English settlement they could be traded for gold. Govenors were required to exchange gold for the bonds. And these are the much desired bearer bonds. The beauty of the instrurment was known to Andrew from his early years in Scotland with his uncle. Laird William Sinclair, the clan leader of the Sinclair family. The locally powerfull lord of Sinclair properties of Scotland.

Suddenly the blue stone necklace was seen as a trinket. There was no denighing the beauty of the stones and the luster of the quality. To a lesser educated man. The papers would be with out meaning, the stones would bedazzle any one. 'She is shrewd woman' Andrew smiles to himself.

He rolls the parchments up and reties the ribbon. He lifts the necklace half out of the purple bag and looks at the light sparkle off the stones. Alexi happens to look at him then the necklace and his eye brows shoot up. He looks at the woman and in a heavy Russian accented English. "Lady, if Andrew here doesn't take yeah I shure be, will!"
 
Amanda watched Sinclair glance about before he nimbly opened the leather pouch. Most greedy souls’ eyes would fall on the sapphires and diamonds. Not Sinclair’s. He looked up from the bundle in his lap, straight into her eyes.

"Do you know what these are?"

Amanda isn’t sure if the pirate was asking a rhetorical question. Would those documents be in the bag if she did not? She settled for merely staring at him. She was a woman, she wasn’t stupid. Those bonds were the last bargaining chip she had, if the jewels weren’t enough. She had debated on adding the necklace. Since it was all she had left of her parents. At last minute, she tossed it into the bag. There were pirates who had little wish to be in England and rightfully so.

As Sinclair lifted the necklace, she looked around to see if anyone else was watching them closely. His friend, sitting next to him, was. The man’s eyes widened as he stared at the necklace.

"Lady, if Andrew here doesn't take yeah I shure be, will!"

She glanced at the man with the accent. Even though this one had saved her from The Turk, she didn’t feel comfortable around him. Not, that she felt comfortable around any pirate, but there was something about Sinclair, even if he was rude. Her eyes shifted back to Sinclair.

“Do we have a deal, Sinclair?”
 
double entendre

Andrew did a double take as he looked at his friend. 'Did he mean to say it that way?' Andrew looked back at the Lady.

“Do we have a deal, Sinclair?”

Andrew looked at Alexi again and and he was nodding his head slowly, almost pleading with his eyes. Andrew knew it was lust that drove Alexi like a strong wind. Andrew just was not sure if it was the jewelery or the woman that Alexi wanted more. It is clear to see that if Alexi had his choice he would take the deal. That left Andrew with a new problem. He had the woman, she needed him. Now Alexi could give her a way to Barbados and cut him out. He didn't see Alexi as a competitor, just a friend. Then again, Alexi is a pirate too.

Andrew looks at the necklace a little more, then drops it in the purple bag and draws the strings close. He looks at the woman and gives her a half smile.

"Tell you what....." His words are cut short as the door slams open and a short well dressed man walks in with two woman behind him. He is dressed in uniform brown of the colony milita. The women are a mismatched pair. The first one is a good foot taller then the man. She wears a peasants blouse, a rage of island colors and a long flowing blue skirt. She is dark in color and her face is a mask of anger. The other woman is very very thin and pale. She follows closely behind. He face is is stern looking as she looks over the crowd. None of the party of three bother to shut the door.

General Franko Hodges slows his steps as he reaches the bar and turns and faces the crowd. The tall woman moves behind him and to his right. Those that know her, know her as the Generals personal enforcer, Moca Blanco. The storyof Moca is a strange one. The daughter of a rich plantation ower on the island of Margerita. It was said that by eighteen she had killed three men from three different islands and all Govenors. If the general had the power, she had the had the will. The smaller thinner woman is simply known as Becka. Becka is the mean one. Her face drawn tight, she looks over the crowd as in search of some one to torture, just because, she could. Her story, as it was, is almost sad. She was a prisoner on a English ship bound for Nassau in the Bahamas. A storm smashed the ship on a reef killing and drowning crew and passenger alike. She was the only survivor on the ship. She had be captured by natives and raped. Then taken to St. Augustine and raped by the Spanish troops. Just when her days were the darkest another storm hit the area. And in the dead of night she escaped. Franko Hodgers had found her on a Florida beach laying almost dead. He brought her to Neiw Amsterdam and she started by working in his small general store. That had been many years back.

Now the most powerfull of the colony stood in the tavern facing the crowd.
The tall dark woman stepped forward. "DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!" she roars.
 
Just as Sinclair was about to say something, the door to the tavern burst open. Now what???!! It was enough to make Amanda scream. She felt this overwhelming need to kick something. Turning in her chair so she could observe what uncouth being had just entered, sending the door crashing back on its pegs, her eyes widened. In such places as these, there was no telling who or what was going to come through those doors.

General Hodges. Of course. Why not? The night just kept getting better and better. The general moved in all kinds of circles. Society did not dare to shun him. He held too much power in the colony. He could make things happen or not, according to his whim. Madam Blanco, she wasn’t surprised to see. It was generally known that she was General Hodges’ right hand. Amanda’s eyes wandered over her. She was tall for a woman and carried herself well. She knew she had power or, at the least, aligned herself with it. The smaller woman, Amanda didn’t know but there was a dour look about her. Amanda had heard rumors, of course. She was not exactly popular fodder for polite society’s gossip.

"DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!"

Madam’s Blanco’s voice boomed through the crowded tavern. In an instant, the place went dead silent as all eyes turned in the small group’s direction. Except for Amanda’s. She turned back around in her seat to face Sinclair. Amanda was getting impatient. She wanted matters settled and if Sinclair was not of the mind to do this, then she would find someone else who was. Maybe his friend, though she really didn’t want to contemplate him. The way he stared at her, made her nervous. The greed she saw in his eyes for the necklace was one thing but another reason she would rather have Sinclair agree to the journey. In the end, she wanted the necklace back. In the case of his friend, she was not so sure that was going to be possible.

Idly, as she waited for Sinclair to continue, Amanda was wondering what had brought the general to the tavern. Obviously, he had something on his mind.
 
Moca Blanco

The General seemed to relax a little seeing the calmness of the tavern. "Find out what happened here." he askes calmly to Moca. Moca turns to the tavern keeper. "Well?" she growls.

The tavern keeper gives a nervous smile. "Well the English woman came to see the pirate Mr. Sinclair. And the Turkish guy grabs her. She hits him and escapes. The Turk get mad and follows the English woman over to Mr. Sinclairs table. The big Russian guy flattens him. Lt. van Grott came in very shortly afterwards and it was over."

The General turned and looked at the tavern keeper. "Lt. van Grott has been here and left? Did he investigate what happened?"

The tavern keeper looked relieved. "Yes Sir he did .

Te General moves closer to the tavern keeper. " Did he speak to any one?"

"Yes Sir, He spoke to The English woman then to Mr. Sinclair. Then he spoke to
Karl the tinker, then the Big Rusian then the English woman again. The watch took the Turk to the fort and Lt. van Grott left with them."

"Did the Turk come in alone?" the General says.

"No sir, he came in with those two guys." He points to the table where the two shipmates of the Turk sat.

The general turns to Moca Blanco. " Moca, would you please, see to the questioning of the friends of the Turk, and have Becka help you. And Moca I don't care one way or the other if they make it back to their ship."

Moca smiles and walks over to the two men as they try and move away. Moca moves like a Frigate under full sail. Moving swiftly, she reaches the table and grabs the two men by the front of there shirts. "We are going to have a little chat, you, me and Becka." She pulls them toward the door. The shorter of the two stumbles on a table.

Becka walks over and grabs the man on the floor by the hair. She looks him dead in the face. "I don't like men that molest women nor do I like their friends. She draws out a short dagger. "If you want to have at least one good eye, you will come with me quiety or you will be a one eyed eunuch in short order. Thats what we do to molesters of woman here."

Becka holds the dagger just under the mans eye as they both raise up. Becka slowly backs out holding the guy by the hair with one hand and the dagger with the other.

Moca pulls the other guy toward the door and snears at him. " Don't try to run, because if you do, I'll catch you and I'll ram a spear up your ass so deep it will knock out a couple of your teeth, you understand?" The man nods meekly. " Yes I understand!"

Moca pushes him toward the door. "Good remember that, lets get going we have a long night ahead of us."

Soon both woman have their prey out the door. The General has watched the whole scene and not moved nor said a word. As the women leave he turns back to the tavern keeper and askes. "Where is the English woman?" The tavern keeper pionts her out. The General looks at the table that Andrew and the woman and Alexi are sitting at. Then slowly makes his way toward them.

He bows slightly not taking his eyes off the woman. "Lady Amanda Blake, it seems that you have found your way into a den of cutthroats and roughins. This is no place for a lady! While it may have not been your fault that this disturbance accured you were the cause of it. We Dutch like a peacefull colony.
And we like to extend a hand to those that wish to escape the rougish rough hands of the English. But when some one disturbs that peace, we ask them to leave. So, Lady Amanda Blake, you will find the next ship and leave with the next tide."
The general turns slightly and looks at Andrew. " Captain Sinclair, you are an English rouge of the first order. Meeting a woman of this high class at a tavern and my tavern at that! Captain, you and your friend Mr. Rostov are here by ordered to leave Neiw Amsterdam on the first tide and not to return for at least one year. Return to Nassau or Port Royal or where ever, hunt the Spanish or French just stay out of Dutch waters. Next tide! All of you!" The general turns and walks out of the tavern.

Andrew turns to the woman. "We Amanda, it is Amanda? looks like we are leaving for Barbados on the next tide!" Andrew turns to Alexi. " We better get our crews, I think we have about 3 hour till high tide. "
Andrew stands and looks back at Amanda. 'We have about three hours. Get what you are bringing and have it put aboard my ship the Red Horse. I will meet you there. I need to round up my crew and get what supplies I can get in a hurry! Till later!"
 
Last edited:
As the general began speaking, Amanda had little choice but to turn in her seat and watch. Eventually she knew he would be speaking to her directly. It was inevitable. She watched as the two women carted off three men and almost felt sorry for them. The men that frequent the Red Dragon had little need for her pity or wanted it. They lived a harsh life and knew the edge they walked upon. As expected, the general made his way to her and gave a slight bow. She didn’t know what to think.

“General,” she inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement of his presence.

"Lady Amanda Blake, it seems that you have found your way into a den of cutthroats and roughins. This is no place for a lady! While it may have not been your fault that this disturbance accured you were the cause of it. We Dutch like a peacefull colony. And we like to extend a hand to those that wish to escape the rougish rough hands of the English. But when some one disturbs that peace, we ask them to leave. So, Lady Amanda Blake, you will find the next ship and leave with the next tide."

Her eyes widened. What? He was kicking her out of… of… this was outrageous. Before she could speak however, the general was turning toward Sinclair. He, too, had been giving his marching papers. Well, whatever Sinclair had been about to impart to her before the general’s arrival was probably forgotten. Perhaps it was for the best. Without giving either of them a chance to retort, the general was moving away and out of the tavern.

"Well Amanda, it is Amanda? Looks like we are leaving for Barbados on the next tide! We have about three hours. Get what you are bringing and have it put aboard my ship the Red Horse. I will meet you there. I need to round up my crew and get what supplies I can get in a hurry! Till later!""

She had gotten her wish. While Sinclair and Alexi left to round of their crews, see to supplies and all the other things required for a lengthy sea voyage, Amanda pulled up her hood, left the tavern and returned home.



~~ :rose: ~~​



“Have you got everything you need, Bridget?”

“Yes, Milady,” the soft voice of her maid came from the other room, “One trunk. It was hard but I managed it.”

One trunk each. That was all Amanda was letting them take. She took from the house what small mementos she could. The rest of her belongings would need to sold. Neither of them would be returning to New Amsterdam. Bridget came into Amanda’s room and stood staring at her mistress, aghast.

“LADY AMANDA! SURELY YOU’RE NOT GOING OUT LIKE…LIKE THAT?!”

Amanda pivoted on a booted foot, a grin on her lips as she faced her personal maid, one brow arching slightly.

“And why ever not? Come now, Bridget. It’s not like you have never seen me in breeches before.”

The woman sputtered, “Well, yes but always in the house…”

“For all you know.”

Amanda winked at her before turning back to the bed and picking up her sword, buckling it around her waist. She moved toward the mirror hanging on the wall and began to brush her hair.

“Oh, here now. Let me do that. It’s my job.”

Bridget bustled forward and Amanda released the brush into the woman’s care. Long, slow strokes. Amanda’s eyes closed briefly before snapping open and glancing at the clock on the wall.

“We must hurry, Bridget. We have but an hour left. Plait it, please.”

With a disparaging click of her tongue, Bridget did as she was bade. She had just finished Amanda’s braid when there was a soft knock on her bedroom door. Bridget went to open it and ushered in another maid.

“The men be here that you requested, Milady.”

“Thank you, Annette. Send them up, please.”

Two big burly men came clomping up the stairs. Both of them couldn’t fit in the doorway at the same time. Amanda looked up.

“Gentlemen. Thank you for coming so quickly. Here’s half the gold promised. The rest when I get to the ship and my trunks are there intact. “

“Where we takin’ ‘em to, Mum?”

“The Red Horse.”

A look passed between the two. If they had thought about swindling her, they had swiftly changed their minds. There wasn’t one person on those docks that didn’t know the Red Horse belonged to Andrew Sinclair. They both hefted the trunks effortlessly to their shoulders and headed back for the door. One turned to ask.

“Wllin’ ye be long goin’ aboard, Mum?” Amanda shook her head.

“I’ll be leaving shortly after you two.”

After the two men left, Amanda turned to Annette, giving her two small packages.

“Annette, please see to it the other servants are paid off and that I send my thanks. I’d do it myself but the general has given me until the next tide to depart. I have but only a little time left. The other package is to be delivered to Mr. Stewart. He will see to selling everything here, including the house. His instructions are enclosed and thank you, Annette, for your service to my family,” Amanda turned to Bridget, “Ready? We need to get aboard the Red Horse. “

A quick hug for Annette before Amanda and Bridget were bustling out of the room and out of the house, heading out into world. First stop? The Red Horse.
 
THe Red Horse

With an hour to go Andrew walked up the gangway to the Red Horse. He looks her over and sighs. His ship fresh from repair here in Neiw Amsterdam. Her hull had been scraped and tarred. Her smooth copper plates in the bow ensured both strenthening and worm protection. Andrew had captuered her in the the harbor of Leogane on the French side of Hispanola.

The Terron had been on station in Leogane to protect the fleet of the French East Indies Co. She had been built in French Ship yards of Brest. And chrisened the Saint Andr'e. The Andr'e had sailed through the English Channel several times meeting and capturing several English Ships.

After a short cruise in the Med she was sold to th French East Indies Co. And there renamed the Terron . She had been crewed out of Marseille and sailed to Martinique. During the cruise most of the crew had gotten sick and were not able to preform their duties a quarter of the crew had died. Of the 168 men that left Marseille only 42 were able bodied men.

After six months of repairs the Terron had been assigned port protection and convoy duty. The Terron had been on station for 18 months seeing only three escorts in that time.

During a moonless night in March of the previous year Andrew and 40 men had made there way through the port city on Loegane in groups of four and five meeting on the dock where the Terron was tied up. Only a single guard at a the begining of the dock stood in their way. With the guard out of the way they slipped on board taking the ship. The ropes were taken up and the Terron slipped out of the harbor.

Three days later a meeting was held on what to name the ship. She is fast and narrow to the beam and a little long for her size-just under 100 feet. A middle weight at 510 tons. With 24 guns she had the fire power to take out almost any merchant ship on the water. Several names had been put forth, the Unicorn, the Queen Anne, Sea Horse. When the name Sea Horse had been put forth. Andrew took on a smile.

And this is what he had said. " Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. Those of you that know those word know it comes fron Revelation 6:4. Know this words my lads for they will be on the lips of your enemies when he sees us. You have given me the name of our fine ship and that will be the Red Horse. And we will take peace from the lands of our enemies. We will smite all that stand against us. There will be no peace, no quarter, no forgivness, because none was given to us. To the man we know that the gallows await us upon suurrend. There will be no surrender of this ship. This is our ship, our home, our Red Horse of the sea. And no man allive will take her from us!"

That had been many months back. Now he watched as crew returned, he doubted that he could get a full crew here. And he knew he had less then half the supplies he needed. Only four tons had been secured and loaded.

He still had one hour, one hour till the tide was high and he would have to leave. He could not leave late. He had one hour...just one hour!
 
Last edited:
She got stares, but she let them slide off her back. Amanda simply didn’t care how scandalous it looked to see a woman, especially one of class they knew, in men’s clothing. She had been wearing them for some time. They were comfortable. Men leered at her and if one were ignorant enough or drunk enough to try and set a hand on her derrière, they were quick to find a dagger’s tip at their throat. Those unfortunate to experience this were far and few thankfully. She left them where she found them, with naught more than a memory of a fiery redhead with a dagger.

Bridget and she wove their way down to the docks and after a few inquiries, located the Red Horse. Men were busily bustling about, more were coming and going on the gangplank. The ship was making haste to leave by the deadline. Amanda looped an arm through Bridget’s and tugged her along. Her eyes were scanning the ship, looking for Sinclair. Her attention was immediately shifted to the two men down on the dock. She whispered to Bridget to stay put while she dealt with the men who had their trunks. She pointed at the ship then at Sinclair’s back.

“He’ll tell you where to put them. When you come topside, I’ll pay what I owe.”

They trudged up the gangplank toward the one the miss pointed out as the captain. She wasn’t far behind them and stopped along them.

“Well, we’re here, Sinclair. Where should the boys put our trunks?”

The sights and sounds on the docks themselves were seemingly chaotic . Men were shouting, sometimes from ship to ship. Amanda, upon seeing all the ship docked, wondered how they had so many moored here. One part of her nervous. She glanced over her shoulder at the establishment she had called home for as long as she could remember. There was another part of her that was afraid. She was about to cross vast waters, putting her life and safety as well as that of her maid, in the hands of a complete stranger. Her eyes shifted back to Sinclair. She sincerely hoped she had chosen wisely.
 
Time's a-wasten

Andrew stood out looking at the harbor. The forest of tall wooden mast cluttered his veiw. Flottila sloops and brigs lined the waterway. The newest sloop the MocaBecka sailed in to the quay. Dropped anchor reefed their sail all in one motion. As Andrew watches he hears some one approach. He turns slightly and sees his first mate Mr. Watson walk up tp him. "Evening Captain." he states hesitantly.

Andrew glances at Mr. Watson. "Tell your tale Mr. Watson!" Andrew askes flatly.

The Scotsman looks to the ship then slowly back out toward the harbor. "Well tha news is not all bad, you see. We got a quite a few of the lads that we had last time. We got the Sullivan boys as your gun captains. Mr. Andrews is with us. We ah got us a barber-surgeon a Mr. Gorlin Khan. "

Andrew turned and looked at Mr. Watson. "An Indian?" Mr. Watson nodded. Andrew shook his head. "Please Mr. Watson give me the numbers."

"Well sir, we got less then half a crew 68 lads in all. And 18 days of food. In two weeks we need to resupply. And find more men. "

Andrew turns and looks back at the ship. "Could we make St. Augustine in 18 days?"

"No sir, thats 950 miles sir. With a good wind maybe 45, more like 50-55 days." He states flatly.

"Well looks like we make far an English port, Virginia then." Andrew replies.

"That we should be able to do, yes sir."

Suddenly, from behind Andrew hears Amanda's voice." Well, we’re here, Sinclair. Where should the boys put our trunks

Mr. Watson turns and looks at Amanda first with anger in his eyes and his mouth tightly drawn. Then restrains himself. He looks down at the dock and composes himself. He is quite taken by her. His anger melts away as he looks into her eyes.

"Good lady, on does not speak to the captain's back. If he is not facing you you wait for him to turn. And, never call him by his name, its Captain or Sir. The other officers are Mister. My name is Mister Watson. The man you want is Mister Andrews. He will see to your needs and quarters. You and your maid will be in Salon B. The officers will be in Salon A. If you need anything its just across the hall."

Andrew turnes and lookes Amanda up and down. "Good to see you again Lady Blake, please get aboard we will be leaving shortly."
 
She stood there, hands on hips waiting for Sinclair to turn around, when another man interrupted. The same one standing beside the pirate captain.

"Good lady, on does not speak to the captain's back. If he is not facing you you wait for him to turn. And, never call him by his name, its Captain or Sir. The other officers are Mister. My name is Mister Watson. The man you want is Mister Andrews. He will see to your needs and quarters. You and your maid will be in Salon B. The officers will be in Salon A. If you need anything its just across the hall."

Amanda’s brow arched slightly as she turned her eyes in the direction of the speaker. She did not care to be told how to address Sinclair, but she also realized, before she let her temper flare, the man had a point even if she wasn’t talking to him. Instead, she motioned to the two men carrying her trunks.

“You heard the man. Go below and ask for Mister Andrews. He’ll advise you where to take out trunks and you better be quick about it. The captain must sail at the next tide and I believe that will not be too much longer. My maid Bridget will accompany you both below, she will pay you the money owed once the trunks are in out rooms. Thank you for your service.”

Bridget looked at her and Amanda nodded. It made her lips twitch to watch the small woman herd two massive men below. It reminded her of a clucking mother hen.

"Good to see you again Lady Blake, please get aboard we will be leaving shortly."

Her eyes turned back to Sinclair and she inclined her head, ignoring the look he gave her. Her eyes boldly raked over his person.

“Tis good to see you as well, Sin---“ her eyes flickered over Mr. Watson before coming back to Sinclair, “er, Captain.”

With that, she strode up the gangplank, dodging the men that were scurrying on and off, fetching and on loading supplies. Amanda’s eyes admired the ship’s lines. She was a beauty. Looking up at the massive riggings and folded sails. She briefly wondered how the captain acquired her. She ran a hand along a rail and looked out into the quay. Her destiny lay out there, somewhere. Turning around, her eyes took in the establishment behind her, the place she had called home for ever so long. There were so many memories but that’s all that held her to this place. The memories. Those were things she could take with her. With that thought, she headed below to find Salon B. She was impervious to the looks various members of the crew shot her as they watched her retreat below.

A woman in men’s clothing. What was the world coming to, even if it did provide a delectable sight?
 
The Red Horse and the sea

"Make ready Mister Waton!" Andrew states calmly. Mister Watson watches the crew standing by there stations.

"Make ready to cast off!" Mr. Watson calls out. The crew moves toward the lines.

"CAST all lines!" He calls. The Red Horse starts to drift away from the dock. Several hands use boarding polls to get more distance. Soon they are several feet from the dock.

"Bring in all lines, Mr. Watson." Andrew states.

"BRING in all lines and secure them!" Mr. Watson calls out.

After a few minutes the Red Horse has drifted away from the dock. The current from the river draws her out to the harbor bay.

"Set sail, Bring her about. Your coarse is 190 true. Through the narrows then set your coarse for the Virginia areas. "

And with that the Red Horse is under way. Sails are set and the ship sets coarse to the South.

Andrew moves about on the quarterdeck watching as the ship comes about. The sun starts to draw down in the west. He watches as the crew move about there duties. All are men of the sea. All are wanted somewhere in the world. All know what will happen should they fall into the wrong hands.

Virgina is not freindly, to pirates, but some business can be transacted there and the farther south they get the better. Till they get to Spanish Florida. That lays in the future. Now they have two weeks to get as far south as they can with the food they have.

Andrew sees Mr. Andrews on the main deck. He walks over to the rail." Mr. Andrews are the ladies settled in?"

Mr. Andrews turns at the Captain vioce.

"Eye Capt'n, though they are a bit confused by the term salon. I think they thought it was going to be a lot bigger. A room or some thing."
 
Amanda knew very little about the interior of ships, especially pirate ones. She had been but a wee one when her father had sent her mother and her across the waters. She had, however, remembered that they had shared a modest, yet small cabin. Amanda looked around her. This was no cabin. However, beggars had little to say about where they found themselves. Her money or rather the promise of it, was what had secured what little space Bridget and she found themselves in now.

“My Lady.. this is… this is.. well, unacceptable for a lady of your----“

Amanda held up a hand to still Bridget’s tirade before it even gathered steam and shook her head.

“The captain was very good to grant us passage, Bridget. I’m sure this is the best he could do. Let us just make the best of it, aye?”

Amanda unbuckled her sword and hung it from a peg found in the wall of the hull. She never tried sleeping in a hammock before so it was a novel idea.

“Help me push these trunks against that wall over there, will you Bridget? It doesn’t afford us much more room but at least they will not be directly in the middle of it.”

As the two women pushed and grunted over the loaded trunk, Amanda felt the ship move beneath her feet. She stood upright and glanced at Bridget, unable to hide the excitement in her eyes.

“We’re casting off! Want to come topside with me and watch?”

Her maid was looking anything but excited. In fact, she was looking decidedly pale and turning a wee bit green as well, looking frantically around for the chamberpot. Amanda helped the poor girl into the lower hammock before making her way topside again.

It was a glorious sight. The sails were billowing, catching the wind. The ship was tacking. The deck was bustling with men, doing their job. Amanda scurried to the closest rail and hung on tightly as she watched the crew work. She had no clue as to where Sinclair or Mister Andrews were, but at the moment, she didn’t care. They were finally underway! It was exhilarating and the Red Horse was magnificent in her full glory.
 
The captain's cabin

Andrew turned the quarterdeck over to Mr. Watson. And moved about on the main deck. He found the Sullivan brother working together checking the connons. Thomas and Steven are the gun captains on the Red Horse. As all brothers the y could be found fighting each other just as likely as an enemy. Today found them checking the starboard cannons.

Andrew walks up to them. "Lads, anything can happen so I need the guns ready for action. And your furnaces make sure you light your coals at the first Sail ho. I may need hot shot with little notice and i don't want to be waitin on it. You got it?" Andrew asks.
They both nod "We will be ready Captain, so far the guns look clean, we will be priming them in an hour or so when we get done checking them."

"Good sound good!" he walks away and sees Bradley Finch the ships cook. "Finch I would like you to join me in my cabin. "

Andrew gives thing a last look over and opens the door leading to his cabin and the salons. When they reach his cabin he opens the door and shows Finch in.

"We have ladies aboard Finch, It would be nice to have some pleasent food for a few nights out, what can you make in that regard?"
 
They were headed out of the quay. As much as she hated to be leaving this all behind, she couldn’t help but be thrilled by the unknown they were sailing into. Maybe she’s even have the chance to put her sword to good use. All those dubious sword fights she had gotten into when she slipped into the night to explore it, would stand her in good stead, she was sure. There were tricks she had learned that her sword master had not taught her. To say he would have been appalled by her knowledge was putting it lightly. Amanda laughed softly, recalling how appalled he had been to see her in breeches. A Lady did not show off her… he had gotten so flustered that all he could do was point with the end of his sword, toward her buttocks, which were hugged by the breeches she had worn, emphasizing their curve. The problem with being a Lady she so succulently put it to him, was that she was at the mercy of men, depended upon them for protection. That never had set well with Amanda. For one thing, there wasn’t always a man around to offer protection and if there was, there was the provision that they were offering merely their protection. No, Amanda felt better when she knew she could defend herself, not having to rely on a man at all.

A few of the captain’s crew passed by her, giving her leering looks. Amanda noticed and held her temper. Barely. The captain certainly wouldn’t be happy if she lightened his crew by tossing their worthless carcasses overboard. Pirates had their own code, but she was pretty sure there was nothing honorable about it. Her feet automatically shifted with the ship. Poor Bridget. She was not going to make a good sailor, Amanda feared. As for herself, she lifted her face to wind the filled the sails and carried them out of the quay into the open seas, it was as if she was born to it.
 
After meeting with Finch in hsi cabin. He dismissed him and took to studying the ocean current charts that layed on his sea desk. He knew there is a 3 knot northern currant that flowed out of the Crib and spread out allong eastern coast line. It was just a matter of sailing a few degrees further East and leaving the sight of land.

Andrew studied his chart for about an hour. He figured the ship should be through the narrows and be hitting open sea shortly. It wwould be a good time to go on deck and check on how thing are progressing. He changed into a more workman style outfit rather then a dashing pirate captain's look he wore ashore.

When he opened his cabin door he felt a cooling breeze of thr ocean hit his face. The dusk has started to settle and it would be dinner time soon. When he reaches the main deck he finds things are calm and Lady Blake is on the starboard side looking at the passing lands. Her red hair caught in the breeze. Her white silk blouse ruffled. Andrew smiles at the sight of her form fitting trousers. 'A fine figure of a woman, Lady Blake is, for sure.

He walks up to her. "I see your maid does not acompany you on deck. If she is ill? I can have the ships doctor look in on her. Also I have spoken to the ship's cook. The crew will be having there meal soon and afterwards they are alotted a dram of grog. It might not be a good time to be on deck at that time. "

Andrew pauses. "If you you like your welcome to join the officers and our doctor and have dinner with us in my cabin. Then we can share a bottle of very nice Merlot. I mean my cabin is more roomy then a closet size room for a Lady of your standing. And it has a real bed, not a hammock."
 
His voice interrupted her serenity, but it wasn’t unwelcome. Turning from her view at the rail of his ship, her eyes moved over her. He had changed clothing.

"I see your maid does not acompany you on deck. If she is ill? I can have the ships doctor look in on her. Also I have spoken to the ship's cook. The crew will be having there meal soon and afterwards they are alotted a dram of grog. It might not be a good time to be on deck at that time. "

“She is not proving to be a very good sailor, Si—er, Captain,” she glanced around at the men moving around the deck, “she’s feeling quite ill at the moment. I would appreciate it if the ship’s doctor would look in on her.”

She smiled slightly, inclining her head in acknowledgement about his crew and their allotted dram.

“I will be sure to stay below then.”

As it was, she shouldn’t be up on deck without Bridget but her maid was ill and Amanda felt the need for the open skies and the sight of the endless water that spread out around them. Women aboard ship were normally considered bad luck and she did not want to push her luck with the pirate captain in allowing her to sail with him.

"If you like your welcome to join the officers and our doctor and have dinner with us in my cabin. Then we can share a bottle of very nice Merlot. I mean my cabin is more roomy then a closet size room for a Lady of your standing. And it has a real bed, not a hammock."

Amanda smiled. The thought of eating alone with a sick Bridget to keep her company had held no appeal to her. Eating with the crew was out of the question and just as unappealing for various other reasons. She had thought there would be little choice for her. The captain was offering her a delightful prospect.

“I would love to join you and your officers, Captain. The promise of a very nice Merlot is enticing as well. I look forward to it. What will I be looking forward to as far as our meal is concerned?”
 
dinner

“I would love to join you and your officers, Captain. The promise of a very nice Merlot is enticing as well. I look forward to it. What will I be looking forward to as far as our meal is concerned?”


"Well as you might know the freshes of the foods that will not last have to be eaten first. Then as the days pass we will be having more salted foods from stores. When we get close to the end of our supples we will have the crew try and fish for food. In the mean time we be pushing south and as we do there will be a greater chance meeting grain and supply ships. Which we will take for prizes. If we run out of food we will in ashore and the lads will hunt and gather till we have enough to move on. I have talked to the officers and it would be best if we were not to attack any Dutch or English ships."

Andrew watched as so of athe crew drift down to the lower decks and fresh men come up. Soon Mr. Andrews appears. "Ah Captain, the officers and the doctor are assembling in your cabin for the evening meal."

Andrew smiles lightly at Mr. Andrews,"Thank you Mr. Andrews, we will be attending very shortly, oh and Mr. Andrews would you have the doctor look in on Lady Blake's maid before dinner." Mr. Andrews nods. "As you wish Captain." he replies and takes his leave. Andrew smiles and looks toward the sea. "you know its funny at times this ship can be be so peacefull. With a happy crew and just out of port, it is diffict to see the ugly side of these men. Now they seem at peace and calm. Then in battle the fears of them come out and they go crazy. A simple 'Sail ho' after a week or so and they dash around like wild men. Oh, they all know their jobs, we have no first timers on board right now, we may as we stop in ports and take prizes. For the mean time I think the first few days should be enjoyable for both of us."

After a few minutes he turns from looking at the sea and looks at Amanda. "I think we have given the doctor enough time to check your maid. If you like you may retire to you salon to change or you may come as you are, but I think we have made the officers wait long enough, shall we?" Andrew offers his arm and walks Amanda toward the door under the quarter deck.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top