The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a hard workout to detox, a well prepared meal, for the plane to takeoff so I can read, for that period when you are between sleep and awake....to my slippers, to my dog....

do you consider yourself fit?

In a way I do. But like all things in life, it's relative.

What colour best describes you right now, and why?

grey...tired....getting fuzzy.....need a vacation in the sun...

when does your work week start?
Oh, I completely sympathise with you about a vacation in the sun...

It, uh, never really ends, to be honest.

blue... missing someone, and I also have a lot on my mind

how many languages do you speak?

With complete fluency? 3. But I understand one or two more, and can read another.

Do you prefer travelling alone or with a companion?

I have only ever traveled alone, really. it would be nice to go somewhere with someone.

did you accomplish anything this weekend?

Some. Not as much as I would have liked, but quite a bit.

Do you set a high standard for yourself?

dryer monster:eek:

why do men have so few shoes but bigger feet?

I'm not sure what one has to do with the other... all I know about foot size is that it relates to the size of something else. ;)

why do women have smaller feet but thousands more pairs of shoes? :D

moonie said:
why do women have smaller feet but thousands more pairs of shoes? :D

Because shoes are a necessity of life. And besides, because men own so little shoes, we can't let all that material go to waste! :eek:

Why is it the more revealing the article the clothes, the more expensive it is?

nothing..just an observation..

so you don't think men should be stylish?

Aside:

Of course I don't think that. Concern for style just doesn't come as *naturally* to men as it does to women, it seems. We have to work at it, and we're still not women's equals.

Aside:

Of course I don't think that. Concern for style just doesn't come as *naturally* to men as it does to women, it seems. We have to work at it, and we're still not women's equals.

not sure what you mean. Men and Women are equals but just different and that is a good thing. We can center and complete each other. It makes life worth living.

agree? Disagree?

Aside:

*aside*

Go to Europe. Or even some Middle Eastern countries. Men there have style. They aren't made fun of if they show an interest in their appearance.

*end aside*

Why is it the more revealing the article the clothes, the more expensive it is?

No reasonable explanation. Prices are probably set by the same folks that price diesel fuel. ;)

What's the best time you ever had?

(Sorry for disrupting the game. Taking tangential discussion offline.)

not sure what you mean. Men and Women are equals but just different and that is a good thing. We can center and complete each other. It makes life worth living.

agree? Disagree?

Completely agree.

Why is everything that is good is either illegal, immoral or fattening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back