Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ROGUES. I try to visualize as I write and the characters have "real" analogs, so it does make it easier. Sometimes I even have a picture up as I write.

BrettJ in Canada

It is one of my fantasies Night :) I just can't resist hard suckable juicy cock ;) Mmmm... I'll say no more on the subject. :D

((( Night ))) :kiss::) ... Welcome back to the Lounge my love :)

Hahaha please! Please go on! Tell us, tell us! Hahaha It's ok. I get it.

And why thank you Sienna.:) You truly like to make people feel wanted here :) Thank you:rose:

Hahaha please! Please go on! Tell us, tell us! Hahaha It's ok. I get it.

And why thank you Sienna.:) You truly like to make people feel wanted here :) Thank you:rose:

It started off with me feeling horny as usual. Whilst reading posts and other websites, I started to "play" with myself. I do it for comfort most times when I am alone. I like the way my yOni feels starting from the mound and working my way in towards the lips. Once passed those outer lips my fingers touch the dampness of my sticky-wet juices and the exotic aroma of my scent. This just triggers things from there. I am destined to relieve myself and masturbate... Mmm... removing my panties and sitting cautiously on my towel.

When I eventually climax, after riding my multiple orgasms, I can never be sure about my release. Sometimes it is just the creamy love juices that build up inside, other times I can gush along with those juices and on rare occasions I have actually squirted. But, no matter what, that release of thousands of nerve endings tingling all over my body, especially my sex, is so awesome...

;):kiss:

Thanks ROGUES. I try to visualize as I write and the characters have "real" analogs, so it does make it easier. Sometimes I even have a picture up as I write.

BrettJ in Canada
That is interesting to know.

I have one of "Gigi" up now. You will see who I mean in about 4 days to a week.

BrettJ in Canada

It started off with me feeling horny as usual. Whilst reading posts and other websites, I started to "play" with myself. I do it for comfort most times when I am alone. I like the way my yOni feels starting from the mound and working my way in towards the lips. Once passed those outer lips my fingers touch the dampness of my sticky-wet juices and the exotic aroma of my scent. This just triggers things from there. I am destined to relieve myself and masturbate... Mmm... removing my panties and sitting cautiously on my towel.

When I eventually climax, after riding my multiple orgasms, I can never be sure about my release. Sometimes it is just the creamy love juices that build up inside, other times I can gush along with those juices and on rare occasions I have actually squirted. But, no matter what, that release of thousands of nerve endings tingling all over my body, especially my sex, is so awesome...

;):kiss:

...:eek:...all of that was so fucking hot...I didn't even say share your secrets but OK!:D I feel like masturbating right now...damnit Sienna haha:devil: Oh and by the way...does your big sister have a companion? You are both very beautiful but you are taken so...:D

O my...is that one of your fantasies?:cattail: BBC?(ha-ha-ha get it?!?! B-B-C! Your news station! And...aaaahhhh forget it)

I would love to have a blonde woman here...but sadly we don't have that many where I am from:(
Psst just to let you know I am a blonde too, just not as gorgeous as Sienna.

Haha I'm sorry Rogues. I mentally assumed you had red hair because of your avatar haha:eek: silly me. But you are in Michigan :( You are no where near my residence :(
I am sorry I am so far away, but my voice carries a long distance if you should ever want to talk. Not to brag, but I am told that my recordings are decent if you should care to listen. Though believe me I know it is not the same as the real thing.

The Essence Of Good Sex

I have always considered myself lucky in that my sex glands do work and sometimes, over-work. I have not needed any artificial lubrication so far yet, although one day it might happen, where some of us dry up like an old well.

If anything Night, my sexual assets are both my yOni and my mouth :) I do not and can not do anal sex without experiencing pain. It seems my "poop" hole is smaller than average and I can only accommodate a finger, two in the case of my g/f lover, Jules. Who may I say, even with manicured nails, can make fingering my anus feel like heaven at times :)

My yOni provides lots of natural lube once my juices begin to flow, even for both vagina and anal entries. Rubbing my clit during masturbation is so easy on my own, although I love it when someone else suckles or licks me down there, adding to the moistness and scent of arousal :)

I love to ride his cock slowly, having control over both our sensual feelings. I like to watch his expressions and feel his grip on my hips while I determine the pace and depth he enters on each thrust, bearing down on his hardness with my kegel tightness.

I love to combo him in oral sex. Suck and deep throat him gently using my saliva and with the other hand I like to stroke his shaft and squeeze his balls. The occasional licking or sucking up and down the underside of his cock, making him moan out for more.

In the case of my g/f lover, I also love oral sex. Spreading her yOni wide while I eat her out, tasting those awesome juices until I make her cum and release more. The slow start to a three finger fuck, moving faster and deeper each time I sense she needs more or less, licking up her creamy juices from deep inside, sometimes sharing them in a passionate kiss. Then... my turn.

I am sorry I am so far away, but my voice carries a long distance if you should ever want to talk. Not to brag, but I am told that my recordings are decent if you should care to listen. Though believe me I know it is not the same as the real thing.

Thank you for the invitation :) I appreciate it:heart: I will try listening to your voice sometime. I'll give it a whirl;)

The Essence Of Good Sex

I have always considered myself lucky in that my sex glands do work and sometimes, over-work. I have not needed any artificial lubrication so far yet, although one day it might happen, where some of us dry up like an old well.

If anything Night, my sexual assets are both my yOni and my mouth :) I do not and can not do anal sex without experiencing pain. It seems my "poop" hole is smaller than average and I can only accommodate a finger, two in the case of my g/f lover, Jules. Who may I say, even with manicured nails, can make fingering my anus feel like heaven at times :)

My yOni provides lots of natural lube once my juices begin to flow, even for both vagina and anal entries. Rubbing my clit during masturbation is so easy on my own, although I love it when someone else suckles or licks me down there, adding to the moistness and scent of arousal :)

I love to ride his cock slowly, having control over both our sensual feelings. I like to watch his expressions and feel his grip on my hips while I determine the pace and depth he enters on each thrust, bearing down on his hardness with my kegel tightness.

I love to combo him in oral sex. Suck and deep throat him gently using my saliva and with the other hand I like to stroke his shaft and squeeze his balls. The occasional licking or sucking up and down the underside of his cock, making him moan out for more.

In the case of my g/f lover, I also love oral sex. Spreading her yOni wide while I eat her out, tasting those awesome juices until I make her cum and release more. The slow start to a three finger fuck, moving faster and deeper each time I sense she needs more or less, licking up her creamy juices from deep inside, sometimes sharing them in a passionate kiss. Then... my turn.

...I think I just cam in my pants...I may just have to rub one out just because...UGH O MY GOD SIENNA! WHY DO YOU DO THIS! haha do you produce milky creamy juices as well as regular juices?

Also...YOU HAVE A WOMAN LOVER!?!??!:eek: WHAT! haha o man...this is way too much excitement for one night...ugh and the way you describe your oral techqinues is especially sensual and hot as holy hell. My god, you have on lucky husband. Jesus Christ...he gets all of that? My god...

NOTE: Why do you call your pussy your "yoni"? What lanuage is that? An Eastern term or just jibberish?

...I think I just cam in my pants...I may just have to rub one out just because...UGH O MY GOD SIENNA! WHY DO YOU DO THIS! haha do you produce milky creamy juices as well as regular juices?

Also...YOU HAVE A WOMAN LOVER!?!??!:eek: WHAT! haha o man...this is way too much excitement for one night...ugh and the way you describe your oral techqinues is especially sensual and hot as holy hell. My god, you have on lucky husband. Jesus Christ...he gets all of that? My god...

NOTE: Why do you call your pussy your "yoni"? What lanuage is that? An Eastern term or just jibberish?

yOni is an eastern term Night :)

yOni

We normally have two types of glands. Some that make us moist around the inner lips, usually transparent and sticky, but they contain body fluids as well as small deposits of urine, giving them that distinctive scent of sex. Inside the vagina are more glands that release a thicker fluid and similar scent. These glands once activated by placing something inside begin to flood, even turn creamy white or translucent like a male precum.

I have had a sapphic lover since we were both teenagers. A very long and established relationship :)

And, I consider myself the "lucky" one :) :kiss:

yOni

We normally have two types of glands. Some that make us moist around the inner lips, usually transparent and sticky, but they contain body fluids as well as small deposits of urine, giving them that distinctive scent of sex. Inside the vagina are more glands that release a thicker fluid and similar scent. These glands once activated by placing something inside begin to flood, even turn creamy white or translucent like a male precum.

I have had a sapphic lover since we were both teenagers. A very long and established relationship :)

quite educational

yOni

I love the creamy white...its so appealing to me...I don't know why...I also like squirters so...I don't know if thats related or not.

You consider yourself lucky? Well all the things you do to him seems very hard to beat. I am glad you two found each other and have a wonderful relationship, but I always gotta say, the guy is always the lucky one. The girl has to say yes in order for him to do anything and girls are just so much prettier than us men. We are ugly as hell haha.

I love the creamy white...its so appealing to me...I don't know why...I also like squirters so...I don't know if thats related or not.

You consider yourself lucky? Well all the things you do to him seems very hard to beat. I am glad you two found each other and have a wonderful relationship, but I always gotta say, the guy is always the lucky one. The girl has to say yes in order for him to do anything and girls are just so much prettier than us men. We are ugly as hell haha.
matter of opinion.

quite educational

Yes! :) Part of the entertainment of the thread Rogues is sharing these things which I am sure you too can identify :) In this case it helps men like Night and others understand that we are "human" afterall and nothing alien :) We do differ however in many ways. And, not forgetting our fetishes ;) In real sex, it is those fetishes that sometimes keep sex so much alive :)

My most dominant fetish is I love man cum :) The feel of it on my skin, especially my face and the taste. I admit, it did take some years to get used to the various tastes of spunk, and after a while it does become addictive. I love to watch a man cum over me and swallow :)

OMG! All men are not ugly at all Night :)... squirting and gushing is a strange mysterious thing still. The release is ejected (ejaculated) from our urethra which puts a big "?" over whether or not it is "stress incontinence" during climax. It probably is in my own personal experience with myself and Jules.

Yes! :) Part of the entertainment of the thread Rogues is sharing these things which I am sure you too can identify :) In this case it helps men like Night and others understand that we are "human" afterall and nothing alien :) We do differ however in many ways. And, not forgetting our fetishes ;) In real sex, it is those fetishes that sometimes keep sex so much alive :)

My most dominant fetish is I love man cum :) The feel of it on my skin, especially my face and the taste. I admit, it did take some years to get used to the various tastes of spunk, and after a while it does become addictive. I love to watch a man cum over me and swallow :)

OMG! All men are not ugly at all Night :)... squirting and gushing is a strange mysterious thing still. The release is ejected (ejaculated) from our urethra which puts a big "?" over whether or not it is "stress incontinence" during climax. It probably is in my own personal experience with myself and Jules.

Oooo I know you guys aren't alien and you are human beings. Why would anyone think that you aren't human beings? Anywho...let me edit my statement about men: WOMEN are so much MORE PRETTIER than MEN

Oooo I know you guys aren't alien and you are human beings. Why would anyone think that you aren't human beings? Anywho...let me edit my statement about men: WOMEN are so much MORE PRETTIER than MEN

Ok, I will agree :) But I am "biased" as in this case "bi" :D

I find lots of other women very pretty obviously being sapphic or bi-fem. I have done my share of stalking other girls in night clubs and taking risks which seemed to have gone well regarding intimate closeness as far as sharing a passionate kiss. It was not until I studied psychology at university that I realised that around 80% females are potentially attracted to each other sexually, full on or curious :)

I'm just pleased that I am able to enjoy both sexes ;)

Ok, I will agree :) But I am "biased" as in this case "bi" :D

I find lots of other women very pretty obviously being sapphic or bi-fem. I have done my share of stalking other girls in night clubs and taking risks which seemed to have gone well regarding intimate closeness as far as sharing a passionate kiss. It was not until I studied psychology at university that I realised that around 80% females are potentially attracted to each other sexually, full on or curious :)

I'm just pleased that I am able to enjoy both sexes ;)

I am glad that there are women like you around. *Sigh*...if only I could find one...well it's off to dreamland for me. Have a wonderful day Sienna:rose: and to everyone else, have a wonderful day as well.

Back for a smidge. I took a much-needed break as my shoulder has decided to be agonizing tonight.

Some time back, two friends decided to clear out all of their videotapes. I offered to take them, as I still have 3 working VCRs (although 1, I think, just barely). However, there are far too many and I don't have the time I used to. Plus I have some of this material on DVD now.

So I've decided to weed them out, while seeing what's on them. Some of it has been fun, a movie or 3 that I've never seen, episodes of shows I used to like or might have missed. It has been providing me some entertainment. I will keep only the ones I feel are necessary. I am also weeding out tapes of my own. But last night, for example, I watched an episode of "Inside the Actor's Studio". The guest? The entire voice cast of "The Simpsons". This was about 10 years back, when the show was still hilarious and had not "jumped the shark".

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back