Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Nude, Dawn peeked into the grand parlor and saw four people standing across the room near the fireplace. Two she recognized, Deputy Mary Green and Prince Carl Gustav, stood facing a man she didn't know. He, meanwhile, had his hand on the back of the petite brunette sitting on the couch, the manor's chef, Christine Schuster. The way he caressed her, the stranger did not seem to know that Chrissy only slept with women.

"Psst, Chrissy!" Dawn stage whispered and crooked a finger at the lovely lesbian when she turned in response. "I need your help with something."
 
"Alright, then," Michele said as she picked up a luffa, dipped it in the water, then poured some body wash on it. She held it out toward Alysa. "Then I'd better let you wash yourself. If I start scrubbing you down, we're never going to get out of here, and I think we need to get downstairs and let you make the right second impression on Josephine."
 
Word Play



“You’re not ‘old,’” Karen chuckled as she took Josephine’s proffered hand and gently pulled her to a sitting position on the desk. “You’re just delightfully experienced.”

Josephine slid off the desk and secured her sheer black fur trimmed robe back around herself.

“I thought I heard music earlier from the parlor,” she said. “What do you say we join our guests and discover what new delightful experiences this day might bring?”



 
"Psst, Chrissy!" came a familiar voice. Chrissy turned her head to see Dawn, fully nude, peeking into the grand parlor from near the door to the ground floor master suite. "I need your help with something."

Feeling a bit uncomfortable from Maurice's intimate caresses, Chrissy welcomed this opportunity to slip away.

"Please excuse me," she said as she slipped out from under the lawyer's strong hand and stood up. "It seems I am needed elsewhere."

She hurried over to where dawn waited, smiled, and whispered. "Thank you!"
 
My green orbs lower while my gaze travels across the water to the hand that was holding the luffa out to me. A small smirking smile forms upon my face as I shift my gaze back up to her eyes. “Really?” I give a pout for thinking she would have ignored what I said earlier about keeping my distance from her. “Well, it would be really hard to get my back nice and clean without assistance!” I slightly giggle as I reach out to take the luffa from her.

I reach past the luffa and wrap my fingers around her wrist and lightly pull her to me. “Besides it would be hard for you to scrub your back without assistance as well.” I state to her before pulling her to me. I slightly tilt my head to the side and press my lips to hers giving her a soft, but long kiss. My hands begin to caress the softness of her lower back. I moan into my kissing of her while I feel myself still lusting to have more of her.
 
Chrissy hurried away from the group by the grand parlor fire place, came up to Dawn, and whispered: "Thank you!"

"Don't thank me yet," Dawn chuckled as she took Chrissy's hand and led her toward the ground floor master suite. "Unless you're in the mood for a bit of cruel exhibitionism."

They entered the bedroom where Malcolm lay bound naked, face up, and spread eagle.
 
Hand in hand, Dawn and Chrissy entered the bedroom where Malcolm lay bound naked, face up, and spread eagle. Chrissy frowned at Malcolm's erection.

She turned to Dawn with narrowed eyes. "What did you have in mind?"
 
“You’re not ‘old,’” Karen chuckled as she took Josephine’s proffered hand and gently pulled her to a sitting position on the desk. “You’re just delightfully experienced.”

Josephine slid off the desk and secured her sheer black fur trimmed robe back around herself.

“I thought I heard music earlier from the parlor,” she said. “What do you say we join our guests and discover what new delightful experiences this day might bring?”

"I can't wait to spend my first day as your acknowledged heir," Karen beamed as she pulled on her own plush white robe and secured it with the sash at its waist. She took Josephine by the hand. Then, in her eagerness ,Karen led the way out the door, across the foyer, and into he grand parlor where Deputy Green and Prince Carl, with wet hair and dressed in robes like her own, stood facing Attorney Maurice Turner. Asserting her new role in the manor, Karen said as Josephine and she joined the group, "We hope you're all enjoying our hospitality."
 
For a moment, Maurice, Carl, and Mary stood in awkward silence after Chrissy hurried away from Maurice's caresses. Then Josephine entered from the foyer, hand-in-hand with her young heir, Karen. As they joined the three standing near the firplace, Karen spoke.

"We hope you're all enjoying our hospitality."

"Very much!" Mary smiled and nodded. "Maurice was just suggesting a parlor game we might play, but it sounds like it needs an even number of people."
 
The well-kept lawyer took a step or two back to appreciate the visage of both the twilight belle and her corruptible protege. He gave a simple nod in acknowledgment of both their presences. A glance might have lingered on the pair for a bit longer than appropriate , deducing what kind of activities the two may have been involved in by the subtle clues their bodies provided to the senses.

"You know.... I probably shouldn't have pressured her. I'll have to apologize to Chrissy the next time I see her. I guess you can say that we were in the beginnings of a game of sorts. A game called Mirror, ever heard of it? It's fairly straightforward, kinda like truth or dare but with one dominant partner and one submissive performing orders at the dominants request. "
 
Last edited:
Missing Persons



“We hope you’re all enjoying our hospitality,” Karen told the group by the fireplace, Mary, Carl, and Maurice. Josephine winced slightly at Karen’s unintended reminder to their guests of their status as mere visitors, especially Mary and Carl. She wanted the people she loved to feel at home here.

“Very much!” Mary replied with a smile, obviously not put off by Karen’s phrasing. “Maurice was just suggesting a parlor game we might play, but it sounds like it needs an even number of people.”

“You know,” Maurice said. “I probably shouldn’t have pressured her.”

Josephine did not understand the comment until he added: “I’ll have to apologize to Chrissy the next time I see her.”

Now it made sense. He must have made a serious pass at the chef, a devoted lesbian. Maurice went on to explain. “I guess you can say that we were in the beginnings of a game of sorts. A game called Mirror. Ever heard of it? It’s fairly straightforward, kinda like truth or dare but with one dominant partner and one submissive performing orders at the dominant’s request.”

“That does sound interesting,” Josephine nodded. “Are the five of us enough, or do we need more players? There are quite a few others about. Indeed, I wonder what’s become of Michele and that new girl. What are we calling her?
Fruit Loops?”



 
Carl smiled. "Why I haven't seen them since you took them into your office my dear. Don't tell me your punishment wore them both out and you had to send them away to rest up," he teased her. He knew very well it wouldn't have and that perhaps something had happened in there that had caused the two to go off somewhere.

"Shall I go looking for them. After all it seems that I might be the odd one out unless one of you two would like to play with me. I think Mary here has her sights set on our ringleader," he said winking at her.

"Come to think of it, even if I do find those two I might still be on the out. Oh woe is the life of the lonely Prince," he said hamming it up then chuckling. "Seriously though if you want me to go and find them I will, I would hate to deny you ladies the pleasure of playing a game."
 
Without breaking their kiss, Michele reaches back with her right hand and, by feeling around, finds the second luffa. Bringing this back around, she starts to run the luffa up and down Alysa's back, not really scrubbing, but caressing her spine with the texture of the luffa. With her left hand, she softly strokes Alysa's right breast.

"Okay," Michele whispers when they break to catch their breaths. "I guess we can spend a little more time getting you used to our lifestyle before we join the rest."
 
I softly push harder into the loving kiss that Michele and I share while my hands once again begin to caress the soft flesh that I have found myself desiring more and more the longer that I’m with this astonishing woman. I cant believe that I have found myself desiring to be with a beautiful woman no less than my desire to be with a man. I chuckle to myself with this thought as I feel Michele slightly arching backwards away from me, obviously reaching for something for she doesn’t break the sweet kiss we share together.

When she returns from her arch she wraps her arms around me and begins to caress my own flesh sending waves of burning desire through my body once more. I moan to the light stroking she is doing to my right breast. I follow suit by bringing my left hand to her right breast, ensuring to tease the taunt nipple. I can feel the luffa’s texture tantalizing my skin while her fingers caressed my spine. Her perky okay brought a smile to my face when we separated from our lip contact.

“I want to stay like this with you as long as you allow me too, but you do have other guests to take care of, not to mention your duty to report to the lady of the house that you have succeeded in planting a seed in me about accepting my situation here and bringing an ease to my persona.” I bring my gaze to her gorgeous orbs while my other hand comes up and lightly caresses her soft chin. “So I’m ready to move on with the agenda that the lady has for me.” I keep a soft smile upon my face while I shiver at the thought of standing before Josephine once more.
 
Taking a step or two in strategic retreat, Maurice reclined with his back facing the grand piano, hands entering pockets now. Kicking his feet up in such a way that his feet were supporting eachother and not dragging on furniture unnecessarily. Quality leather adorned his size thirteen. He seemed to be contemplating some indistinct frustration. He broke from his reflective brooding only to answer Josephine's remark.

"No. Five will not be enough for this venture. The game works on the principle of symmetry. Four, six, and eight could all work. I'm still not sure if I got myself a partner or not. "
 
Last edited:
In response to Alysa's stated willingness to abide Josephine's "agenda" for her, Michele's left hand slips down between Alysa's thighs to teasingly caress her womanhood.

"I'm glad you're coming to accept our situation," Michele sighs as she softly kisses her again. "You'll find there's nothing more fulfilling than surrendering to all this manor has to offer."

Having again raised Alysa's lust, Michele giggles as she suddenly stands and exits the tub. She wants the girl in a ruttish mood when they rejoin the others, so that she might embrace the broad carnality the Dominion offers. Still dripping wet, she holds open a towel for Alysa. "Let's go have some fun!"
 
"you know, Carl," Mary interjected into the loose conversation. "I think your offer to go find more players is a good one. Maurice could start introducing us to the game, and then when you come back with more people, we'll be ready to help them learn to play."

She kissed Carl on the cheek and then sidestepped away, closer to the piano against which Maurice leaned. He'd said he needed a game partner. Mary planned to supply that need and, in so doing, continue her own private game.
 
Chrissy frowned at Malcolm's erection and turned to Dawn with narrowed eyes. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking Malcolm might enjoy watching us make love," Dawn replied, "and that you might enjoy showing a man what one woman can do to another."
 
"I was thinking Malcolm might enjoy watching us make love," Dawn suggested about the man tied face-up across the bed, "and that you might enjoy showing a man what one woman can do to another."

Chrissy turned to look again at Malcolm, naked, with his erection standing up into the air. She could not gage from his expression how he felt about Dawn's plan. Likewise, she couldn't decide if she wanted to participate.

She had welcomed Dawn's invitation away from Maurice's game as a way to avoid any uncomfortable situation with him or another man. She had nothing against men, per se, but the idea of a man's penis ever entering her made her queasy. Of course, in this instance, she did not have any risk of that. She simply had no exhibitionist desires nor, as a submissive herself, any need to torment this man.

On the other hand, she hated to disappoint Dawn. Not only did she value her friendship, but she had made love with Dawn before and found her a superb lover and delightfully devilish Domme. With those memories, Chrissy felt her nipples harden and a warm emptiness grow in her loins. It inspired her.

"I'll tell you what," Chrissy whispered as she snuggled up to Dawn. "I'll let you blindfold me and tie me standing up, using the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Then you, and I mean only you, can use me however you want. You've made me beg before. How do you think it will affect Malcolm to hear me beg for your sweet relief now?"
 
I feel the soft slender hand of Michele slide down between my legs and begin to tease my swollen clit with her fingers. I lean my head forward and allow my head to come to rest upon her shoulder while the heated sensations swell up within me once more. A moan escapes over my lips as the wanting and need consumes me quickly, forcing my hips to a sway over her hand in a building hunger.

I pull back and look upon her as she speaks to me about accepting our situation, but before I can speak her wonderful soft lips presses against mine. I place my hand behind her head and pull her into me as I my hunger shows it’s presence. I deepen out kiss in a lustful desire to savor her taste.

“Michele!” I grumble as she quickly pulls away and speaks once more about my surrender to to the manor and once more before I can speak she quickly stands and departs from the jacuzzi. My eyes hungrily shoots over to her. “ You tease!” I smile as I engulf her beauty with my gazing orbs. I slowly stand and move toward her as she holds out a towel for me.

Her words of lets go have some fun brings a slight shaking to my head. “I was having fun!” I move into the towel and bring my lips to hers once more savoring her taste for a few moments before pulling away. “But I know what your getting at.” I smile to her even tho I could feel that unease creeping back into my gut.

“Well, I guess it’s time to play maid!” I look over at the clothes she set out for us earlier.
 
"Well," Alysa sighs as she looks over the uniforms Michele set out earlier. "I guess it’s time to play maid!"

"Not 'play,'" Michele reminds her as she dons one of the two black lace garter belts. "You are Josephine's servant. Embrace that fact and relish it."

Taking a black silk stocking, Michele sits on the edge of the bed as she rolls it up, then unrolls it up her long, slim, left leg.

"I love dressing up for Josephine, especially in outfits like this," she adds as she clips the front left garter strap to the reinforced hem of the stocking. "I feel so totally sexual when I dress for her. Just the act of slipping into these stockings is an incredible turn on!"
 
Like a Hound to the Foxes



“I think your offer to go find more players is a good one,” Mary told Carl. “Maurice could start introducing us to the game, and then when you come back with more people, we'll be ready to help them learn to play.”

“Michele took Fruitloops upstairs to dress, I think,” Josephine added. “Check for them in my bedroom.”


 
Carl nodded and then bowed to those around him. "If you will excuse me then I will be off to see if I can convince the ladies to join us. Although once they hear you have requested their presence I am sure they will be more than willing," he grinned at Josephine.

He walked out of the room and headed up the stairs. He was still a little disappointed as he knew that given the circumstances even if he did get the ladies, it was more than likely he may still end up without a partner. Still maybe it was Fruitloops turn to sit out. He still couldn't believe she had actually followed him here after his instructions to the contrary. He did feel somewhat responsible for her predicament but if she had just followed orders she would not be in this mess.

He made his way down to Josephine's room and knocked on the door, waited for a count of five, then entered. He was greeted by the sight of both Pusscake and Fruitloops in a state of half undress as they are getting ready in their maid uniforms. Smiling widely He growls deep in his throat.

"Now that is a sight to warm the blood of any man. However I am sent to inform you that the mistress would like for you to join her for a parlor game by the grand piano. I have been sent to fetch you and bring you down, but please feel free to take your time getting ready," he grinned.
 
"I'll tell you what," Chrissy whispered as she snuggled up to Dawn. "I'll let you blindfold me and tie me standing up, using the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Then you, and I mean only you, can use me however you want. You've made me beg before. How do you think it will affect Malcolm to hear me beg for your sweet relief now?"

Dawn turned to Malcolm, laying face up, bound on the bed, as she began to softly tease Chrissy's right breast through her light blouse.

"What do you say, Malcolm?" Dawn asked. "Do you like to watch?"
 
I bite my lower lip as I watch the sheer black silk stocking rolling up the smooth creamy skin of Michele’s lower leg. I can feel the wanting once again building up in the pit of my stomach. I try to pull my gaze away but the sexy act seems to have my eyes transfixed upon her body. I lick my lower lip with the tip of my tongue while my mind plays memorable segments of how that body felt sliding against my own soft skin.

“Your killing me!” I whisper to the beautiful woman moments before I’m able to pull my eyes away from her. Her words of realism settling heavy upon me once more as the incident of what occurred in Josephson’s office occupy my mind. I bite my tongue to end the unwanted memory trip and bring me back to the moment.

“Maybe in time I will be where you are and enjoy dressing up for her, but at the moment I still worry about what is to come.” I lowly whisper to her. I know my moments of uncertainty about things are more than likely annoying the sweet woman, but I just can’t help feeling the sting of me not being in complete control of my situation.

“Well, watching you getting dressed is a major turn on!” I whisper lowly to her, the burn of wanting to get up and take her back into my arms was overpowering my will to stay put and keep getting dressed. I slowly mimic her movements as I begin to roll the black stocking up my legs.

The moment the door opened and the man whom was having a heavy debate with William walked in. His sheepish eyes were going over the both of us. I instantly stand and pull the clothing over my exposed parts. “Do you mind!” my tone blended with the anger that flashed over me. “This is what I was talking about!” I hiss toward Michele. My fiery orbs shooting away from Michele back to the man.

“What is this Parlor game deal?” I look over to Michele...
 
Back
Top