Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 02-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #4226
EmeraldKnight007
Virgin

Let's give this a shot...

Good morning or afternoon, depending on where you are at...

New here, though been reading stories for a few years. I'm male and in my early 30's with over 15 years writing online. I usually write in Yahoo groups, never did the forum thing. A few months ago, I lost internet and computer access and just made my return. A good friend of mine, or at least I see her as a good friend, told me she had been writing on here for a few years, so I decided to give it a shot, maybe expand my writing and see what I can find on here.

I have spent years writing comic-based RP, with sprinklings of movie, television and video games mixed in. I have a big interest in sexual RP as well.

I haven't figured out exactly to go about things, so I figured I would say hi and go from there. I already have a number of ideas, so we'll see what happens. I prefer to write with female writers if anything sexual, especially one on one.. but will write with male writers in group based postings.

I haven't revealed everything about myself, such as likes and interests, I'll save that for the writing. If any interest in what my ideas could be, feel free to send me a pm and I'll happily tell you my ideas.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #4227
Caribbean Islander
Virgin

Introducing myself

Greetings folks,

Just introducing myself, and hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction for an answer to the following question.

How can I contact one of the editors of the site? I need a specific answer to a specific question before I try to submit a story.

I read the guidelines, and they're clear enough. The story I have in mind, however, involves a character who became sexually active before he/she was 18.

Now, I know that saying something along the lines of "The girlfriend of character X lost her virginity at 14" is fine as long as the sex isn't actually described, and the underage sex won't be described either.

However, reference to the loss of virginity will be more elaborate than "The girlfriend of character X lost her virginity at 14".

It will be something along the lines of:

'Exploiting the close in age exceptions of Florida's age of consent law to the the fullest, the girlfriend of character x sought out 17-year-old juniors in her freshman and sophomore years, before moving on to a 21-year-old motorcycle mechanic soon after her 16th birthday'.

So can anyone tell me who I should turn to verify whether or not this violates Literotica's rules? I reiterate, no pre-18 sex will be described ... not even in flashbacks.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #4228
BurningMonkey
The Man In The Mirror

Hello, everyone.

I'm a male in my mid-50's who has always wanted to write, and has written on and off in a desultory for years, mostly technical and manual writing with the occasional foray into fiction of one sort or another.

I found Literotica through a female friend of mine who was doing research on literature for her classes. Since then I've visited sporadically, but never stayed; life just seemed too busy to indulge.

However, now the kids are grown and gone and the wife is busy with her own pursuits (which don't include erotica, more's the pity), so I find myself with more free time and nothing particularly urgent with which to occupy it. So here I am to try my hand at writing.

I don't know how soon I will submit any stories; my muse works slowly, it seems. But I look forward to posting something before long and hope my efforts will be well received.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:42 PM   #4229
NutRanch
Virgin

An intro to me

Hey all,

I'm a married male in my early forties and in the military.

It looks like more than a few of the other posts are in line with why I joined so I hope this goes well for us all.

I've been reading Lit for years and it's helped me keep my (debatable ) sanity during separations from my spouse.

I've done a good bit of writing over the years both professionally (newspaper/ photographer, technical writing) and for personal expression but (there is always a butt isn't there ) but I usually kept my fiction to myself. Very new writing to Erotica or what I hope it you will think qualifies as such.

I trend towards longer stories (mostly back story and descriptive) and will need help cutting them down to a reasonable size so the fun stuff doesn't get lost in the clutter. Really been struggling lately with my dialog too so if there are any volunteer editors looking for a project feel free let me know.

Currently separated from my spouse by assignment ( not choice) so i decided to see where my writing takes me here as another way to stay (relatively ) sane and continue to improve my overall skills.

Last edited by NutRanch : 02-13-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Old 02-16-2014, 10:29 AM   #4230
Sextoryteller
Virgin

Hello everyone!

I'm a single male with a strong passion for literature, and with strong kinks as well. I wrote a couple of short stories without sexual content some years ago and it turned quite well. I found out about Literotica by searching for some good texts, and decided to give it a shot as well.

Unfortunately, since I have lots of obligations in the real world, I can't figure out how long I will take to publish my first chapter here. I already have a story in mind, and I hope to find some people that appreciate my writing style. Cheers!

Old 02-21-2014, 07:04 AM   #4231
JakeBNice
Really Experienced

Hello, guy in his early 30's who has been a casual reader of Lit for years. I've always loved erotic literature, role playing, quality cybersex, chatting on yahoo, etc. Just recently decided to become involved on the forums and try to get a bit of my writing out.

Looking forward to submitting my first short story within the next few days, hopefully. I plan on revising/rewriting it at least a time or two, and hopefully find someone to proof/edit it before I put it out there.

Last edited by JakeBNice : 10-09-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #4232
Alphacenturian
Really Experienced

Smile Male Virgin

Hi everyone. I'm a 56 year old male, active retired, energetic person looking for fun and erotic chatting and messaging. Online only, with mature female. Post or pm me and let's start chatting.
Ciao

Old 02-22-2014, 05:40 AM   #4233
WakingLight
Virgin

Hello there! I am a noob to the forums. 39-year-old female currently attending a university and majoring in professional writing with the intent of editing rather than writing. Writing has not been something that comes naturally to me; it is really quite the opposite. Editing, on the other hand, comes quite naturally and is one of my joys in life.

I have enjoyed reading stories here on Literotica for around seven years. I am looking forward to meeting new people here on the forum and hopefully learning more about the writing process. Feel free to message me, I won't mind at all.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #4234
CuriousCurves
Virgin

Definitely new to this...

Hello Everyone!
I am so new to all of this! Last time I used any forum or chat to meet like mined people a conversation was stared with a PM of "A/S/L"!

Well, I found this wonderful site about a year or so ago when I was searching for more to read after getting through Fifty Shades and haven't looked back since. I noticed my sexual appetite dwindling over the past few years and reading erotica has definitely helped bring it back and built up my confidence in the bedroom.

I'm here hoping to boost my confidence, and courage, some more so I can let my husband know I need more in our sex life. While he enjoys a lot more than vanilla I'm not quite sure how he will respond to my fantasies and curiosities.

YOLO... Right?! Hopefully when my "balls" are big enough to tell him he'll think so too!

Last edited by CuriousCurves : 02-22-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:26 AM   #4235
Henry
Thunder From Down Under

Welcome to all newer members

Hot Atlanta Kink Score is 692

Please read and leave comments/feedback - http://www.literotica.com/s/early-morning-wake-up-call

Old 02-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #4236
LittleRain
Virgin

I'm All In

I'm just getting started here, but I think I am All In!

I love to converse with intelligent people who can write complete sentences.

I am 47 & a true Southern Girl, born & raised in NC. I love exploring, outdoors, everything vintage, & anything country (well, except maybe new country music).

I am looking forward to finding & exploring new ideas, fantasies, & "turn-ons". Right now, my biggest fantasy involves being a little girl who loves her daddy! I also love reading other's fantasies, & finding new areas of "love" to explore!

Old 02-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #4237
StrangeView
Dreamweaver

Hello to all

Ok, here goesÖ

Iím sort of new to all this, and itís not just my first post here, but my first one anywhere, so please forgive me if I get a little lost at times.

Well, Iím a 51 year old male, married, with a young son, and I live in the northwest of England. Itís a bit of a long story as to how I came across this site, so I wonít clog up the thread with it, but itís been a real eye opener to find all of this exists. It's really allowed me to expand my horizons.

I started writing for my own pleasure, and to entertain a few select friends, a year or two ago, and found that I enjoyed it immensely. I havenít submitted anything here yet, but I think I might give it a try, just to see what sort of feedback I get from a wider audience.

I guess thatís probably enough for now, so hi to everyone, and if anyone wants to pm, your welcome to do so.

Take Care. SV

Old 02-27-2014, 04:15 AM   #4238
hotlava330
Virgin

Hi everyone!

Hi! This is all new to me! So here goes.

I'm Taylor. I'm single, full time student and every day worker bee.My hobbies are reading, shopping, going to the movies, and hiking. I love trying new things, in and out of the bedroom

I'm not sure what else too say....can't wait to chat with you all!

Old 02-27-2014, 04:22 AM   #4239
Henry
Thunder From Down Under

Welcome to all newer members.

Hot Atlanta Kink Score is 692

Please read and leave comments/feedback - http://www.literotica.com/s/early-morning-wake-up-call

Old 03-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #4240
GoodbyeGirl
Really Experienced

While I'm somewhat new to the forums, I'm not new to the story site. Here, I'm primarily looking to talk and make friends. I love to talk about sex.

I'm also not new to cyber/online relationships. I've found some great people and things seem to go well for a while, sometimes for months and months, and then they just end. (Hence my username ) I think this is the nature of online relationships, but it's a tough thing to wrap my head around nonetheless.

Before I sound too pathetic, I really am fun to talk to and enjoy good company. I'm not a fan of cyber sex/sex chat, but flirting is always welcome.

(Me: 30s, married, professional)

Old 03-06-2014, 06:05 PM   #4241
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Hello there, goodbye girl. Welcome to our little world.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:28 PM   #4242
jonthechaosman
Experienced

Talking

Hi all! John here. New member trying to write things people will actually read without vomiting.

I am a happily married 45 yr old man who loves to read and tries to write. It's fun and therapeutic for me so I hope y'all enjoy my offerings.

My loves are, in order:
My wife and kids
My Harley
Reading
Helping others
Letting my overactive imagination run away with me
Presiding over weddings (internet ordained minister and hopeless romantic here)

My dark secrets:
My fantasies revolve around things I would be extremely unwilling to do IRL
Writing and posting here. Outside of my wife, I doubt I will let anyone I know IRL see my writings, at least the erotic ones.

Always open to advice on my writing

Old 03-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #4243
inviting
Virgin

Hello!

Newbie here.....found the stories on this site on wandered over to boards. Looks like a fun site. Hope to meet some interesting people and have fun.

Now- where to start????

Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #4244
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by inviting View Post
Hello!

Newbie here.....found the stories on this site on wandered over to boards. Looks like a fun site. Hope to meet some interesting people and have fun.

Now- where to start????
Like all newbies...start by filling out your profile.

Old 03-10-2014, 11:09 PM   #4245
daus42
Carpe Vino

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Like all newbies...start by filling out your profile.
That's the hardest part.

All that you've loved is all you own- Tom Waits

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde

Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien

To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings

Old 03-13-2014, 05:22 PM   #4246
Penetra
Virgin

Last bounce on the board... (any water in the pool?)

Well, for any number of years I have been enamored with the power and prose of the pen. It has always been an extension of the soul for me... the Spirit released. To that end, I have always wished to capture the driving force that is that Spirit; to take my words, and my readers, to a place so comfortable... so removed that they find themselves floating within their own imagination.

Standard bill of fare for writing novel, fiction and the like -to me- appears to have its limitations, but I have always thought about having the expressive freedoms that erotic literature presents at my pen's tip. Suffice-to-say it is one that interests me on a completely different plane. My hope then is to explore this world, and all who reside within, to gain insight, adventure, and intrigue in what will hopefully guide my words.

And, hopefully, they will fall upon a receptive audience -one that will provide a careful redirection if/when needed.

Now, to try and get comfortable in these new threads... says the King of his new clothes.*

Old 03-23-2014, 09:12 AM   #4247
Quietgirluk
Experienced

Hi
Just getting started here. Somewhat of a late bloomer sexually but really enjoy reading a lot of the stories here and learning so much. Thinking about writing a few too.
I'm 41, single and in the UK.

Old 03-24-2014, 02:57 PM   #4248
HERdirtylilgirl3943
Really Really Experienced

Question I'm sooooo confused!

Hey im a newbie and just wondered if anyone could help me on with instructions on how to post a profile picture (if that is possible) AND how to send a pic in a private message? THANKS!

Old 03-24-2014, 03:06 PM   #4249
NaughtyinVegas
V.P. of Spanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERdirtylilgirl3943 View Post
Hey im a newbie and just wondered if anyone could help me on with instructions on how to post a profile picture (if that is possible) AND how to send a pic in a private message? THANKS!
Welcome! You need to have 101 posts before you are allowed by the Lit moderators to add an avatar.

You can post a pic by clicking the attach button, upload the pic you want, then click on the pic, copy the URL address Lit gives it, then click the Insert Image icon and add it.

Can a picture tell a story in fewer than a thousand words THREAD What's She/He Saying?

Anyone else going to Burning Man this year? Burning Man?

Old 04-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #4250
aussietale
Virgin

Aussietale

Hi very new to this, am from Melb Australia and would like to meet women for a chat and maybe more, am 47 yo 6 ft tall clean shaven and well built, so if u r interested in chatting or maybe more, you know what to do