Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #3951
AJFaber
Virgin

Im AJ

Hi: I'm AJ. I write men's erotica & Gentleman's Adventure.

Influences: James Ellroy, Charles Bukowski, Ed Lacey, Elmore Leonard, Carl Hiaasen, Andy McNab, and Martin Cruz Smith. I was also heavily influenced by 70ís-80ís menís adventure and 50ís-60ís pulp fiction.

Iím a big fan of erotica, but unfortunately I have had a difficult time finding good menís erotica, written by men for heterosexual men. To me, some of the current problems with commercial menís erotica include: 1) embarrassing titles and book covers that I wouldnít be caught dead downloading or being seen with, without women around me automatically judging me; 2) stories written by women, masquerading as men (very few women get what it means to be a manís man); and 3) the lack of strong adventure/mystery storylines. Just my opinion, but I want believable but vicarious male characters, action/adventure, good sex, and beautiful women. On the book market, haven't found it, so I decided to make my own.

Literotica has some great stuff, and I've been a lurker for a long long time. Would love to connect with other authors who have the same point of view.

BTW: My stories are excerpts from my books. Currently cutting out sex scenes to see if they meet the "sexiness/hotness" factor. Always appreciate comments, and would love to discuss the lack of men's erotica.

Thanks
AJ

Old 12-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #3952
MadameEmma
Experienced

So this is where it begins?

Then hello all, and Merry Christmas.

I did not get what I wanted for Christmas, but I didn't expect it.
The coming year will be 365 opportunities to be happy (or not) I choose happy.

Last edited by MadameEmma : 12-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:19 AM   #3953
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameEmma View Post
So this is where it begins?

Then hello all, and Merry Christmas.

I did not get what I wanted for Christmas, but I didn't expect it.
The coming year will be 365 opportunities to be happy (or not) I choose happy.
Oh Emma, I am sorry to here that Santa did not give you what you expected, perhaps you would like to sit on my knee and tell me what you would realy want?

Old 12-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #3954
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
When I am on Lit, I often have my dick-tionary out and in my hand as well!
Ah but, mine has words in it, yours I think shoots something now and again

Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #3955
mitchmo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJayne View Post
Hello everyone! I've been reading the wonderful stories on Literotica for years but have just recentley discovered the msg board *waves* my name is Jessica I'm 22 and curvy I've never been sexual w anyone other than myself I have a really good freind who I sex txt with
and we plan on getting together soon Which is one of the reasons why I joined I have things to learn and get rid of some insecureities And of course I look forward to meeting people/
making friends who are just as passionate about sex/sexuality as I am
Welcome JessicaJayne,

I hope you enjoy lit. I spend most of my time on here reading the stories as well. There are many talented authors. I think you will find the people on here who are also passionate about sex and all types of sexuality. For the most part we are non-judgemental. If you look through the amateur pics a bit you'll find that we come in many different sizes and shapes and yet most all the comments are always positive - as long as you are real (with yourself and with us). Enjoy and good luck with your new friend

Old 12-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #3956
Rother
Experienced

Okay, after my confusion with the different introduction topics...

Hello!

I'm rather nervous about this. I'm new here, though I've been reading the stories here (and elsewhere) for a while. I decided to stop lurking and jump in with both feet. I'm a woman, in my 30's, from the UK. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but I suppose this will do for now.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #3957
Duckling0701
Virgin

New, and a little shy ;)

Hello... I've been reading Literotica for a couple years now, but I'm new to the message boards. I'm not quite sure why I decided to join today. I think I'm looking for something, but I can't quite articulate what. I'm just a teeny tiny bit shy about being on here! Anyway, I'm 30 and female and I live in the US.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #3958
bigkahuna9
Literotica Guru

Welcome Duckling. Dont be shy...we wont bite...unless you ask nicely!

Doesnt matter why you joinbed... Just enjoy it and relax.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world..Those who can count and those who cant !

Old 12-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #3959
IrishFun69
Experienced

Hi Guys

My names Rob, 35 M in a LTR. I'm from Dublin, the capital city of Ireland. I prefer to see myself as a Celtic lover

Turn ons:

Skinny chicks
Chicks who like anal
Mothers, scratch that-hot moms!!

Turn offs:

Women who talk too much
Irish women (not very adventerous)
Women who like to dominate...a big no no!

Loving the discussion here. Some very erotic people to have fun with and swap stories

Old 12-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #3960
SouthernMalaise
Virgin

Hey Lit,

I'm a 26 year old male from Atlanta, GA.

I enjoy reading (fiction, Sallinger, Hemingway, Joyce, Fitzgerald, OConnor, Walker Percy, currently trying to get through Infinite Jest...), NetFlix (Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Parks and Rec, love Trailer Park Boys and West Wing) and movies. I love Wes Anderson films, Lars and the Real Girl, most recently I saw Silver Linings Playbook and loved it. I also love to workout and play sports.

As far as Lit goes, I am looking to meet interesting people to talk to and get to know. I'm not huge into role play or anything but havent really tried either. I really think getting to know someone and just being able to talk about sexual things is a turn on.

As far as specifics go, I originally got on lit from the stories and the power/control dynamics really interest me.

If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to PM me. the only pic i have is on my profile.

Old 12-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #3961
mouse_146
Really Experienced

new, married and neglected

39 married female. plus size; not sure if that is bbw or not, but probably.

I am looking for someone who I can connect with. Someone with similar interests, someone who can help me relieve some tension. I am NOT looking to do cam, phone, etc. I am married and need to keep it discreet, even though we have not had sex in more months than I care to count.

I am new to chatting. So, need someone willing to be patient and help me learn better how to express myself for your benefit too. I do not want someone who just wants one time chat and move on. I would probably be a disappointment for that.

I am exploring where my boundaries are. I have mild interests in restraints and domination but do not think I would be comfortable taking it too far.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:16 AM   #3962
Galak
Experienced

Post New writer and looking for tips

Nice to meet y'all. Feel free to call me Brandon, but don't ask for too many specifics. I'm a young guy (college) and using my free time to expand my horizons. I'm straight, attracted to all types of women, though I tend to exhibit a certain preference for petites and brunettes. And I may be straight, but I won't deny that I've seen a couple cocks that made me think about trying bisexuality. Still, I'll take a nice pussy and a pair of tits if I have the choice. And I might be interested in swapping some incognito pics back and forth with with either men or women who strike my fancy. My biggest turn-on is seeing that I'm pleasing the woman I'm with. You'll see examples of all these things in my writing if you're interested enough to read it.
Which brings me to the main purpose of my introduction. I've been reading stories on Lit off and on for a while, but just recently started writing stories to submit. Since I haven't written for Lit before, I'm not privy to all the intricacies.

If any other writers would be willing to help, I could use some guidance with:

* Finding a good balance of fluff, story, and sex
* Avoiding the tendency of sounding redundant
* Paragraph formatting tips to make reading easier

I have the first installment of what I hope to be a series written and in the editing phase. Any help would be much appreciated. And hello again!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #3963
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse_146 View Post
39 married female. plus size; not sure if that is bbw or not, but probably.

I am looking for someone who I can connect with. Someone with similar interests, someone who can help me relieve some tension. I am NOT looking to do cam, phone, etc. I am married and need to keep it discreet, even though we have not had sex in more months than I care to count.

I am new to chatting. So, need someone willing to be patient and help me learn better how to express myself for your benefit too. I do not want someone who just wants one time chat and move on. I would probably be a disappointment for that.

I am exploring where my boundaries are. I have mild interests in restraints and domination but do not think I would be comfortable taking it too far.
Oh Mouse where have you been hiding, you could be the person that I am looking for, I like to chat, and would be very carefull and discreet with you.

We could explore each others toughts, and get to know each other.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:18 AM   #3964
Henry
Thunder From Down Under

Welcome to all newer members.

Hot Atlanta Kink Score is 692

Please read and leave comments/feedback - http://www.literotica.com/s/early-morning-wake-up-call

Old 01-01-2013, 04:27 AM   #3965
ShouldWe
Virgin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
Hi Guys

My names Rob, 35 M in a LTR. I'm from Dublin, the capital city of Ireland. I prefer to see myself as a Celtic lover

Turn ons:

Skinny chicks
Chicks who like anal
Mothers, scratch that-hot moms!!

Turn offs:

Women who talk too much
Irish women (not very adventerous)
Women who like to dominate...a big no no!

Loving the discussion here. Some very erotic people to have fun with and swap stories
Hi Rob, I'm Irish, married & living in Kildare. I'd class my wife as a Hot Mom, at 43 she might be a little old for your tastes though . I travel on business around the world, but will check in on the site now and again. happy New Year.

Jon.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #3966
eric60red

Happy New Year To Everybody

Old 01-04-2013, 12:48 PM   #3967
TexasDaddy1963
Virgin

I just joined and am having trouble uploading a profile pic. PM with help please.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #3968
Stormdoodle
Virgin

Evening all

I'm a recently single 33 year old guy who's been reading stories from this site for years. I've only ever been with one woman in my life so I'm looking forward to exploring single life again ;-)
I've got plenty of story ideas rolling around in my head, but never seem to find the time to write them down, but hopefully that will now change and some of you may enjoy them.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #3969
Alxinwonderland
Virgin

Hi,I'm a 23 year old Scottish woman in a 6 year relationship. Our sex life has dwindled in recent years,but looking for ideas to spice it back up. Been reading stories on lit for years now,and it's always a sure fire way to get me going

Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #3970
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alxinwonderland View Post
Hi,I'm a 23 year old Scottish woman in a 6 year relationship. Our sex life has dwindled in recent years,but looking for ideas to spice it back up. Been reading stories on lit for years now,and it's always a sure fire way to get me going
23 ehhh that means you were 17 when you first had him, is it legal at 17 in Scotland. I know the scots are very forward thinking So if sex is not as good as it used to be, we can ll help you here, we are full of advise and encouragement. Unfortunatly we can not message you as you have not turned on the PM programe, so I suggest you open a thread and watch suggestions roll in. Do you use any other messanger service?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #3971
Alxinwonderland
Virgin

Yes,16 is the age of consent in Scotland (and whole of UK I'm sure??) I've turned pms on now no other messenger service,no

My one and only attempt at erotic writing (so far) : http://www.literotica.com/s/my-dirty-little-cum-slut

Old 01-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #3972
ggwcolombia
Virgin

Hey guys! Am new to the forum and writing, but have been reading erotic stories since I was about 13!

Old 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #3973
rebeccablue
Virgin

Wink

Hi I'm Rebecca, I'm 46, married, have a very healthy appetite. I think about sex with other men all the time, though I wouldn't cheat on my husband I have a very rich fantasy life. I've recently discovered that I'm turned on by naughty chat about all things sexual and I love the thought of turning a guy on by telling him about my fantasies and how I masturbate.
I have a sexy figure (breasts 38E) and love to be looked at...
I'm developing an interest in all things kinky and seem to be getting hornier as I get older!
I hope you will come and chat...

Old 01-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #3974
markuslovesit69
Experienced

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckling0701 View Post
Hello... I've been reading Literotica for a couple years now, but I'm new to the message boards. I'm not quite sure why I decided to join today. I think I'm looking for something, but I can't quite articulate what. I'm just a teeny tiny bit shy about being on here! Anyway, I'm 30 and female and I live in the US.
hi! cute introduction. come to think of it, I haven't done mine yet. Will get to it eventually I suppose. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat sometime.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #3975
gabriel16
Loves Spam

Rebecca

Rebecca, don't forget to turn on Private Messages here in Lit on your user profile.

G