Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole


  • Total voters
    1,560
This is not an act for everyone but for those that enjoy it...yes I have and have had mine licked as well. But there is a lot of unsexy things to do to prepare for such things that will be left unsaid but important steps in the process of making it pleasurable.
 
Yeah, I've licked her ass. I have to know it is nice n clean recently... cos... y'know.

But sure, while I'm kissing one ring, I'll happily kiss the other if it makes her hot.

We both seem to like it. But to clarify: never had mine licked and not sure I want it licked!
 
love 2 lick

I have always loved licking pussy and assholes. I even enjoy licking a guys asshole as long as it's not too hairy and it has to be clean
 
Love licking her ass and her licking mine, which scares her, so I have to 'force' her to do it
 
Have received from one woman, given to two. Love giving, receiving didn't really do much for me....
 
Hell yes I have. Both women and men. I love eating ass. Gotta eat it real good till its real wet and work your tongue inside to tongue fuck a nice sweet asshole. Yum yum
 
I love to do this to my wife. She acts like she doesn't like it, but she squirms and moans.;)

She rimmed me once while jerking me off. It was pretty hot. :)
 
I have licked my wife's ass a few times. I was in the neighborhood and revved up so gave it a try. She did not resist but did not rave about it either so we did not do it much. She has never licked mine. I do prefer the taste of a nice pussy.
 
Back
Top