My foot thread

I just found it as well! Very sexy thread! Amazing body on you

It's so weird, I know for a FACT there are a ton of foot fans on here. But some foot threads thrive and others don't. I'm officially subscribing to follow along though. :)

Yes, this was an awesome thread, and I agree, I have to think k that there are a lot of people, men and women, who just love the sexual aspects of beautiful feet, pretty painted and pedicured toes, heels, etc. I am instantly hard whenever I see these pics, hope it keeps going!

Yes, this was an awesome thread, and I agree, I have to think k that there are a lot of people, men and women, who just love the sexual aspects of beautiful feet, pretty painted and pedicured toes, heels, etc. I am instantly hard whenever I see these pics, hope it keeps going!

Thank you so much. You have me gushing with happiness.

I love this thread as well! Beautiful, sexy, pretty feet :rose:

Perfect for cock stamping.

Another LIT reader was having trouble viewing my pics on my myspace page, so I posted some of my foot pics on this thread.

I like these heels for the reason they are spiked heels and they show off toe "cleavage". Sort of a tease and denial, for those eager boys who are dying to see my toes.

Hot toe cleavage...mmmm

attachment.php

Love this image!

Love those feet coming out of shoes...

I have to share a few new ones! I got some purple polish for my bf and cut them a lot shorter than I usually do. :)

Please excuse the lousier than usual camera work...the camera on my phone is broken and my tablet has an awful camera and it's awkward to take pictures with. :rolleyes:

Those toes need to be sucked....

I am here for you Liz...it would be a pleasure...

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

I'm sorry if they're a little cold CV :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

I'm sorry if they're a little cold CV :kiss:

Now how was this pretty picture a violation?

Looks like some jealous someone still has sour grape syndrome over Liz.

Now how was this pretty picture a violation?

Looks like some jealous someone still has sour grape syndrome over Liz.

The photo has to be in violation of the forum rules.
Jealousy and sour grape syndrome isn’t grounds for removal.

The pic was a foot, I assume Liz's in an open high heeled sandal. I mean it was a little out of focus, but WTAF???

Ok.

That one was pretty tame though. I have seen more on here that pushed the limits of, well, not only tos but the foundation of decency and society. So, generally, when Liz posts there are a bunch of sourpusses and butthurt girls that feel that the attention has been diverted from them. I don't understand it, it happens but for all the rest of us we appreciate all the posts. From each and everyone.

But I still need an explanation of how that tiny, low definition picture could possibly violate the tos. Doesn't make sense, other than someone and I hesitate to say sour grapes, they just hate when she posts.

Will / do the mods ever offer an explanation of how this one was removed but others slide through?

That was probably one of the most generic pics ever but SOMEONE reported it for whatever reason.

I'm just curious to know the violation.

Cool.

Will the mods let everyone here know what the violation was and how others can not make the same mistake?

We'll be waiting for an answer.

I'm going out to get a burrito. I think that the answer will take quite a while.

I'm going to go with the day before last week and two days after and we (mods) just caved to a sour grape issues, again.

It apparently is if the moderator who deleted her picture has a personal issue with her!

I'm not a fan of this thread, but Liz is my friend and I know she would never intentionally post a picture that would violate the rules of Lit. I think she's been here long enough to know what to post and what NOT post, so I'm sure whatever pic she posted didn't violate the forum rules. After all, it's just a fucking foot thread, how bad can it be?! :mad:

Can someone message me the picture that Liz posted and got deleted? I want to see for myself what rule she has broken, if any. I already seen some the pics in this thread and there's one or two of them that are questionable, so I have to wonder how are these still here, but not Liz's.

Like I said, Liz is my friend and I'm not going to stand idle about this just because some person is jealous or just doesn't like her. This person doesn't deserve to be a moderator and I will let Laurel or whoever know that one of their moderators are abusing their privileges.

I'm done here!

2alubtz.gif

Back