Male to Male Vids

Just a quick follow-up to Missouri; please don't take my comments as an attack on you or your postings. Nothing further from my mind. It was more along the lines of most "modern" porn is packaged in a way that just seems so "canned" for lack of a better term. Same beefcake top, same little hairless bottom, same tired plot line. Maybe its that rose colored glasses effect, but it just seemed the porn of the early 80s was a bit more genuine, more realistic.

I suspect its the same in the hetero community; the term bandied about is "The Golden Age of Porn".

But please don't think I was trashing your efforts. Indeed, thank you for your hard work!

It's fine, and I do agree with you, for the most part. However, most of the vids I do post seem to be the beefcake to beefcake varieity, or something else. I actually try to stray away from the stereotypical gay porno couplings as much as possible. I mean, if I don't like something, I won't post it.

For example, there is this clip here:
http://www.xvideos.com/video4691588/restroom_rape_-_videos_-_machomoe.com

Besides posting it now, I didn't post it originally because I found it boring as shit. Not because of the rape thing, but there is no real chemistry between the two guys. Sure, the top is kind of hot, and the bottom sucks cock decently, but when it feels like it's going through the motions, it gets boring.

Nothing is worst than watching a clip which you wish would get done so you can watch the another, hopefully, superior one. Plus, for a "rape" scene, it's pretty tame. Sure, it's a bit rough here and there, but those hits felt like they have no impact.

I think the reason that Cumalong's message struck a nerve is that I try to stray from the norm, but I still enjoy it. To me, it doesn't matter what the guys (or girls) look like, as long as they generate some form of heat, and that I feel attracted to them. Is that saying it's all real, no (except maybe amateur porn, though I personally view that stuff can be faked as well).

Trust me, I have pondered about this type of stuff alot, but i decided that I enjoy pornography. Plus, if I didn't want to share with you guys the stuff I watch, I wouldn't post it.

But, I am glad there is no hard feelings there.
 
New Vids 6-5-13

Here are some new vids for you to digest. I will include my thoughts on both
http://www.boyfriendtv.com/videos/27903/raunchy-gay-studs-suck--fuck.html

-First, as I always say, I do not condone violence of any form, including rape. However, this video is intense enough to go over that. The guys are pretty nice, with a mix of twinky guys and more studly guys. I also like that the more beefy guys aren't outright ripped, which adds a almost realistic feeling. The story is pretty decent (a good morality tale) and the acting is actually good, in some ways (the guys' English tend to flucturate, but that happens).
 
Last edited:
"Real videos"

speaking of real, why don't we see videos of us over 60 crowd doing oral to completion with other over 60s? I am sure that is a popular fantasy for we uninitiated out here. Thanks.
 
Back
Top