Let Your Geek Flag Fly!

I felt I had to post on this thread

It was incomplete without the male version of your name on it...

Nice to get to hear a bit more about you too...

ugh, I woke up with enough boogies in my head to liquid cool an entire room full of first generation Athlons :(

... and now that I'm sick, all I want to do is hole myself up in geek tower and play Unreal Tournament (capture the flag) LAN tourney style all day. Now to convince friends that I'm *not* contagious so they will be tempted to step into my kingdom for the challenge. This could prove to be harder than finding a real cup of hot tea with milk in Georgia.

Screw your sun, and screw your ice... my dog almost froze to the frost on the ground this morning when she tried to have her morning piss.

And yes I'm bitter and cranky - the day is 2 hours old and I've exceeded two boxes of tissues already, I have a right to be cranky.

Screw your sun, and screw your ice... my dog almost froze to the frost on the ground this morning when she tried to have her morning piss.

And yes I'm bitter and cranky - the day is 2 hours old and I've exceeded two boxes of tissues already, I have a right to be cranky.

That truly sucks... hope you feel better soon! :rose:

Well I guess...

...I'm going to have to watch Iron Man again...totally missed the shield and didn't watch past the credits. ~sighs softly~

It was incomplete without the male version of your name on it...

Nice to get to hear a bit more about you too...
Glad you posted!!! but I need to go take a math test.. speaking of which will someone please explain to me why I need to know what the square root of an imaginary number is... :)

Glad you posted!!! but I need to go take a math test.. speaking of which will someone please explain to me why I need to know what the square root of an imaginary number is... :)

Well is that not true of most of the classes you are required to take to get your degree.

Happy Monday to all, and I thought of you guys yesterday when I put on my Wonder Woman tshirt. Did I mention all the comic book tshirts I have? Oh yeah, that's a big thing for me!

It does make total sense that an extremely intelligent woman would find a way of thinking a lust-worthy attribute. I know exactly what you are talking about. Connecting on an intellectual level can be sooo sexy! Luckily geeky mind lust can be a very good thing. As for what to do about it... hmmm... assuming both parties are of the geeky variety (like the mind lust) they could probably find a solution if they put their minds together. Maybe a slide rule would help... ;)

Oh yes he is! I've decided that I'll luse hin with TNG and take advantage of him!

Happy Monday to all, and I thought of you guys yesterday when I put on my Wonder Woman tshirt. Did I mention all the comic book tshirts I have? Oh yeah, that's a big thing for me!

Actually, no. I don't recall any mentioning of said comicbook t-shirts??? :D Of course Wonder Woman wold be a natural for you. What else do you have?

Actually, no. I don't recall any mentioning of said comicbook t-shirts??? :D Of course Wonder Woman wold be a natural for you. What else do you have?

Three Wonder Woman t's, one Smurfette, one Joker, two Hello Kitty (which isn't technically what this thread is about, but I even have pj pants in Hello Kitty!), one Batman, one Spiderman, a few other anime characters.

Three Wonder Woman t's, one Smurfette, one Joker, two Hello Kitty (which isn't technically what this thread is about, but I even have pj pants in Hello Kitty!), one Batman, one Spiderman, a few other anime characters.

Perhaps we should start a thread with eveyrone wearing their super hero t-shirts... hmmm...

Whoa, didn't mean to make it worse, sorry. Just making conversation...

Ah, skip that math... was never my thing anyway. We could talk of it in more symbolic figures... ha ha ha

Back