What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, he is to say the least, a bit wound up with this season change. To calm him down he has a choice of jumping on a tramoline or playing in a sensory bin (a bin you can fill with various items for differering sensations). Currently his bin is filled with all sorts of dried noodle shapes. He chose his bin by running around shouting " My ramen bin , my ramen bin!!"
 
I caution you that ignorance may be what follows..... I don't get why this guy would want this either. I was thinking that there is pleasure derived from pain. This does not indicate there was any pleasure on his part. Perhaps if I had the volume turned on it might have but that was not an option at this moment. I have seen videos where a woman was whipped. When she was finally given permission to pleasure herself her hand barely touched herself and she crumpled with release. Is this not what the expected outcome is? Am I being too narrow minded in this?:rose:

Some people are wired differently. There are different forms of satisfaction than purely orgasmic release. Some people derive intense satisfaction of deep needs with humiliation and severe pain like this. You'll note that the women kept going on about how pathetic he was while this was going on. That most likely added to the experience for him. Add in the lack of any sort of "positive" sexual touching, or even sexual contact at all. A certain slice of the male submissive populace actively likes this concept. Maybe it is wanting to feel utterly worthless. I dunno, I'm not that in that headspace, but I've seen more than one piece of erotica aimed at the male sub market that includes serious, long-term denial, no sexual contact, etc.

While there are similarities, M/f and F/m are rather different worlds vis a vis imagery and what is "cool".

--


The volume only makes it worse. I get that he likes it or he wouldn't be there. That would be really sucky pain for me though.

It would be intensely sucky pain for me too. While my brain can sort of get why this guy likes it, my balls Do. NOT. Want.

Admittedly, some of those kicks were done in such a fashion as to allow for mitigation. Not that they would not hurt, but that they would look more painful than they actually were.

On a side note, a couple of the early kicks were almost textbook "Filipino nut lifts". It was a move that my Kali-silat instructor taught us where you use the instep of the foot coming up to catch the balls and give them a sharp push up. It was a deceptive looking move and looked like something else, so it was tough to defend against. It wasn't a super painful move, but, fuck, you didn't want it to happen again. I've used it once or twice seriously, and it works just dandy.
 
Getting that phone call offering me the job I wanted.

Reading the email offer and it being a higher pay rate the I expected. ($6/hr jump over my last job in the industry).

Horay for being employed again.
 
A certain slice of the female switchy-submissive populace actively likes it, too, occasionally. ;)

*nod* It is certainly part of the experience for many parts of the BDSM spectrum. I know I've practiced self-imposed denial of sorts for various reasons. There is something to be said for the topic. Hell, there's probably a thread in there.
 
The Kevin Smith Q&A, because I haven't laughed that hard in years if ever. He took the question "Why wasn't there any commentary on "Zack and Miri..."?" and ran with it for forty-five minutes, touching upon getting stoned with Seth Rogen, the life story of Wayne Gretzky, how awesome it is that there are companies who will deliver food from convenience stores to you and being spell-binding throughout. I love that man like no other.
 
I've only sneezed two times in four days! :nana: And I went two days without sneezing AT ALL! :nana:

I love these new meds. :D
 
Getting a pm from Keroin. She's fine and just "busy"

I bet she is very busy. :devil:
 
So, is American football the toughest? Or maybe Australian Rules Football? No, Italian football is the toughest brand of football around.

Meet Calcio Fiorentino

It's a many-centuries-old sport played in Florence (Fiorentino), and it's basically 27 guys on each side doing almost no-rules brawling. And there happens to be a ball thrown in.

Here's another video that shows the brawl in the center of the field. Iron Maiden provides the backing music for this, appropriately enough.

It was the use of Iron Maiden in the second video that made me smile, by the way. That and seeing referees armed with swords, poofy renaissance pants, etc.
 
watching my son, not yet 7 months old, crawl to his new play table and pull himself up to it and walk around its sides and then spending the day playing with him and his father while we sit on the floor together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top