The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all

Hope that even those of you with bad weeks behind you can have some fun this weekend!

After a really bad nights sleep, I'm about to set off for an 8 hour studio session in Sheffield. Hope the energy levels pick up on the way, otherwise this is going to be really hard work :(

Ah, make sure to Wave when you're in sheffield.

I wonder if you are going to be opposite the pub I am turning into a haven for the kinky gamers tomorrow.

Good luck and have fun :)

Was stuck behind a caravan all the way across the Woodhead with no chance to overtake so even grumpier now :(

Still waved tho!

Ah, that's why I take the Snake, sometimes easier to get past and less traffic in general :)

I missed the wave. must have been while I was hoovering :)

Oh, i dunno. Acknowledging friends is fairly vital... or they stop being friends

C.V. Updated, ready to start looking now.
Lilly, I am so jealous, I love recording :D can we hear any of your work when it is mixed?

Have a good weekend all xxx

Hoping!
If I get something lined up so there is no break in employment, that would be good!
Trawled the job pages last night, very glad I took my professional qualification last year, suddenly a lot more jobs open up.

Hoping!
If I get something lined up so there is no break in employment, that would be good!
Trawled the job pages last night, very glad I took my professional qualification last year, suddenly a lot more jobs open up.

Well hurrah for that. Good luck to you :)
I am sure there is something out there.

C.V. Updated, ready to start looking now.
Lilly, I am so jealous, I love recording :D can we hear any of your work when it is mixed?

Have a good weekend all xxx

At the moment, I can understand why Phil Spector kept a gun in the studio....

Yes, if I can get through today without seriously damaging our (male) vocalist, I'll try to put something up in a few weeks time when it's mixed.

Hope you're managing to have some fun this weekend yourself - you need a treat xx

Last edited:
At the moment, I can understand why Phil Spector kept a gun in the studio....

Yes, if I can get through today without seriously damaging our (male) vocalist, I'll try to put something up in a few weeks time when it's mixed.

Hope you're managing to have some fun this weekend yourself - you need a treat xx

Lol I do session work too :D

Boring weekend, but I had to get the cv done.
Next week I am away for a couple of nights to the isle of white, so that could be fun :)

Ooh... well... most of them but I always take a submissive role.

Yourself?

Hello

I like the fetish stories with English words and accents. Spanking can be embarrassing but very erotic with all our knickers and underwear exposed especially if seen by close family and very respectable people.

Mary

Is that one of your fantasies then Mary? To be put over a man's knee have your skirt hiked up over you arse and spanked with your knickers on view

My lil boy :)

Have you killed the singer yet? Or has he been whipped into shape ;)

Yeah, it's hailed on me a few times today.

No thanks on the rock. I got enough of that as a Kid living at the seaside to be done with it now :)

Yeah, it's hailed on me a few times today.

No thanks on the rock. I got enough of that as a Kid living at the seaside to be done with it now :)

Ahh a seaside upbringing, must have been nice :)
I grew up in greater london, lots of houses....that's about it lol
I just hope it isn't this cold next week, I am packing for all seasons!

Ahh a seaside upbringing, must have been nice :)
I grew up in greater london, lots of houses....that's about it lol
I just hope it isn't this cold next week, I am packing for all seasons!

It wasn't bad. Busy in the summer, dead in the winter. If there was any form of work there i might never have left. But the town is not what I was. holiday trade is down. fishing fleet is almost non-existent. Industry is non-existent.

Sheffield, while different, is equally pretty and much better placed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back