Shy Little Me

Very sexy new toy!

Practice makes perfect!

been doing some research on this using the very effective internet, and it appears that you'll get more used to your toy, and quicker, if i was there to sort of help out by orally pleasuring you...

i think that's what it said

i was really shy and embarrassed to take that pic. never taken any pics with my toy before, and i just recently got that one about 2 months ago anyway! haha.

pratice, gah! that thing is waaay to big and scary XD haha. its as big as my forarm and the girth is.. a little smaller than that of a beer bottle (ex.)

hmm, well now Juan, sounds rather interesting.

attachment.php

This is a great pic - Very nice!

i was really shy and embarrassed to take that pic. never taken any pics with my toy before, and i just recently got that one about 2 months ago anyway! haha.

pratice, gah! that thing is waaay to big and scary XD haha. its as big as my forarm and the girth is.. a little smaller than that of a beer bottle (ex.)

hmm, well now Juan, sounds rather interesting.

interesting? sounds more like arresting, as in my heart due to the extreme pleasure... we'd have to take it slow

You have such a pretty face......

attachment.php

And the rest of you isn't too bad either..........:heart::heart:

Very fuckable I'd say......:p:devil::p

What a sexy lady you are, very beautiful, very alluring, very seductive. :) Thanks for sharing.

If I had a shrinking machine, I would shrink myself down to the size of an ant. I would then climb you left tit. When I get to your nipple I would plant a flag, and live in harmony for the rest of my life.

Beautiful! :)

Please Excuse My Eye, The Red Eye Is From A Fight. No Lie. ... </3

Sorry about your eyes :( whoever did that to you doesn't deserve to touch you.

I love your pictures ! You are a beautiful young girl! And should feel like it! I know what low self esteem is. I love your curves ! You are so sexy ! Please keep
Posting!

Omg

Please leave Comments and dont be to negative. .. btw, i got major sunburn, so dont laugh at that.

You leave me speachless every time I see you! You become sexier with each passing moment! And those eyes!!!

Last edited:
OMG! ya'll no how to make me blush and in a good way :) .. i love you all, and all my fans <3

Back