I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, back from the deep south, reconnecting with old buddies is good, watching one bury his only son, well, not so much.

Now I just need a couple of sweet young(ish) things to help me get my mind off it.

Ferris Wheel

Good Morning everyone :)

I worked all weekend. Busy as expected for the unit I work on. Short one Nurse Sunday. Also typical. Staffing is always a challenge on weekends or holidays. But JAHCO did not visit which was good. Came home exhausted and crashed. Only to get awoken before 6 am by an earring digging into my neck. I had failed to remove them and must have been thrashing around in my sleep *shrugs*

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Im driving into town today to watch the erection of a ferris wheel which I plan to ride soon. W-O-L-I. Wheel of Lights and Imagination :)

If you ever have a chance to visit London, be sure to take a spin on the London Eye. It is only one rotation per ride but is a good 45 minutes to see a lot of London and meet some very interesting people.

SSN: but but course you give boys "issues"!!! LOL April hope famliy & nyou are well, good morning alll!!

Hi PA I am fine, and the family is good too....I hope the same for you and yours... Good morning everyone, I've been up for an hr and can't sleep :(.....

hi

i watched an old man on cam recently.took his time to get excited.but once up it was great till he finished.

Good Morning Nrse, April, and everybody young and not so!

Nrse, countdowns were invented by some engineer just to add a bit of drama to the that whole fiery eruption thing...if they wanted, some guy in the control room could just buzz to the astronauts, "Have a great ride!", and gently push the magic button just to get things started.

:)

Good Morning Nrse, April, and everybody young and not so!

Nrse, countdowns were invented by some engineer just to add a bit of drama to the that whole fiery eruption thing...if they wanted, some guy in the control room could just buzz to the astronauts, "Have a great ride!", and gently push the magic button just to get things started.

Engineer that is a very good point. The way I see it is if the mission has been cleared. Everything in working order. All strategic points in alignment. And you have "austronauts" eager for lift off. Then push that durn button and blast that puppy into space. DO IT with flare:)

Engineer that is a very good point. The way I see it is if the mission has been cleared. Everything in working order. All strategic points in alignment. And you have "austronauts" eager for lift off. Then push that durn button and blast that puppy into space. DO IT with flare:)

Lady AstroNrse, you deserve the Nobel prize in Literature! :D

morning ladies....It certainly would be nice if we still had Astronauts. Strap your ass too a rocket.....'Blast Off'

LOL, no, there's actually a lot that goes on before the "magic button" and some has to happen early on, some at the last (literally) second. The countdown is to keep every one in sync.

Good Morning Nrse, April, and everybody young and not so! It almost feels like a late Sept morning here: cool, crisp, and a lot of bright sunshine. But I think there are a lot of dark clouds approaching areas in the South; I can only hope they move by swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back