New here (old thread)

TillyAndrews

Virgin
Hi Guys,

New here and I just thought I would pop in and say hello as I explore the site - so HELLO!

Hi, Tilly. Welcome to the asylum. Pay no attention to the inmates who think they run the place. The IGNORE list can be your friend here. Of course, you'll read all my stories (linked below) and give them 5-star votes and many favorites. Or not. Life is like that. Have fun!

Thanks, I keep getting lost, but I am sure I will find my way around!

I can offer you my hand to show you the way, if you get lost just give me a buzz, and I will come galloping to you rescue, on my white charger ;)

Hi, Tilly. Welcome to the asylum. Pay no attention to the inmates who think they run the place. The IGNORE list can be your friend here. Of course, you'll read all my stories (linked below) and give them 5-star votes and many favorites. Or not. Life is like that. Have fun!
Linked where?

Linked where?

Linked in my .sig (signature) field. Do you have .sig displays turned off? You're missing a lot. But till you do, here's my submissions-page link.

How to view .sigs: click on USER CP at the top of this page, then click EDIT OPTIONS. Scroll down to THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS and check everything, so you can see .sigs, Avatars, and images in posts. It's that easy!

Linked in my .sig (signature) field. Do you have .sig displays turned off? You're missing a lot. But till you do, here's my submissions-page link.

How to view .sigs: click on USER CP at the top of this page, then click EDIT OPTIONS. Scroll down to THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS and check everything, so you can see .sigs, Avatars, and images in posts. It's that easy!
Wow, thanks Hypoxia that made a whole lot of difference!

Hi Tilly, are you a reader, an author, or both?
And if an author, are you into stories, essays, poems, songs, roleplays, anything at all? If you're just a reader, tell us your fetishes and we'll handle them, yeah.

Hi. I am both. I used to write for Sizzler, but have since pulled my books and now am self publishing. I have also written for Desire Magazine (very fetish). I like BDSM, MMF, FF etc. I am in the process of re-writing some of my 'old' (2004) work. I thought that I would have to tone it down, so that's why I am here really. To connect, learn, share with writers and readers of erotica that is not 'watered down or veggie' if you know what I mean?

My reading choices are like my writing, BDSM etc. I don't do bestiality (not my thing - that's all). But, other than that, if it is well written and hot, then it will probably work for me. Looking forward to my time here. I think it's going to be fun!

Last edited:
Good luck. I'll read when you. I'm a full time office worker. I have written a little bit and thought I'd give some of it a shot on here.

I like younger girls (of legal age of course) and am into the non consent / reluctance stuff. Everybody's gotta have some kinks that turn them on right? Things maybe you can't exactly talk about during the day. This seems like a good place to get that and let it out.

Hi. I am both. I used to write for Sizzler, but have since pulled my books and now am self publishing. I have also written for Desire Magazine (very fetish). I like BDSM, MMF, FF etc. I am in the process of re-writing some of my 'old' (2004) work. I thought that I would have to tone it down, so that's why I am here really. To connect, learn, share with writers and readers of erotica that is not 'watered down or veggie' if you know what I mean?

My reading choices are like my writing, BDSM etc. I don't do bestiality (not my thing - that's all). But, other than that, if it is well written and hot, then it will probably work for me. Looking forward to my time here. I think it's going to be fun!

You are an experienced professional writer, I envy you, I'm just a frustrated horny amateur

You are an experienced professional writer, I envy you, I'm just a frustrated horny amateur
Hi eric60red,

Starting out on my own, I'm right back at the beginning again, or so it feels. After re-calling my books and looking at them, I can clearly see HUGE errors that neither I now my editor at the time picked up. So after a 10 years or so - I'm doing it all again right from the beginning. I do feel much better about it this time around. It used to be so 'underground', if you know what I mean and I thought that the whole genre had gone 'veggie' so it's good to be here and find that there is still hope for pure erotica. I have penned a horror as well, which I am in the process of editing - frightened myself silly! Mind you - I never did like the dark!

I honestly don't think that there are amateurs and professionals in writing anymore, it is so easy to self publish anyone could and should 'have a go, I saw a book on Smashwords the other day - 730 words for $4.99 - I kid you not!

Hello Tilly, and everyone else! I'm new* here too and looking forward to getting to know some people.

*Technically, I've been a member for a while, but only recently had the balls to post!

Keep getting lost

Can anyone tell me please - where do I go to on the menu to see my posts - so I can keep up with people I am chatting to. I keep getting lost!

Back