meeting the nanny

Chris enjoyed the kiss and when she slid onto his lap, he felt her bottom wiggle seductively against the bulge in his pants. There was no mistaking that she felt his hardness as they settled in, their kiss becoming more passionate with each passing moment, their tongues dancing agasint one another.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck and one breast pushed against his chest. With his free hand he slid it up and down her side from her shoulder to her hip. He could feel his cock thickening more as the air in the car became charged with sexual lust.

Sliding his hand up along her waist, he moved it over her free breast, cupping it lightly in his hand. It felt great even though it was covered by her dress. He moaned into her mouth as his fingers kneaded the softness, feeling her hard nipple pressing agaisnt the fabric of her dress.
 
She felt his hand moving over her body and couldn't help but to moan with want as his had grasped her breast. She kissed his ear and neck and collarbone as she felt his erection growing harder. Her hand slid down his chest and then grasped his thighs.
 
His hand roamed freely over her breast, massaging and squeezing the soft globe of flesh. His fingertips found her hard nipple, pressing against the fabric of her dress, twisting it and then pulling it, listening to her soft mewing.

He groaned when her felt her hand on his thigh but with the way they were situated, she could not reach his thick erection, now pressing against her ass cheeks.

Moving his hand down to her thighs, he had free access to the area between her thighs. His tongue slipped into her mouth as his fingers slid up under her dress, moving slowly toward her sex.
 
Kali had never been the bold impulsive type... That wasnt the case tonight. She felt his hands move up and under her dress and she spread her les slightly wider. She couldn't wait for his fingers to feel just how excited he had gotten her. She felt his fingers brush against her soaked Lacey thing and she groaned. It had been quite some time since her body had felt attention from someone else and it wouldn't take long to push her o the limit.
 
When Chris' fingers slid against her wet thong, he heard her soft groan and then her body pushed harder against him. His hand in her hair pulled her back so he could kiss her while his fingers moved over the wet fabric.

His cock jerked in his trousers as his fingers took their time running up and down the outside of her pussy lips. He moaned into her mouth as she shifted on his lap, rubbing his cock against her ass. He could feel his manhood growing uncomfortable imprisoned inside his pants.

Moving the thin thong strap aside, his fingers slide over the wet lips and then slipped inside. Kali's pussy was hot as his fingers slide deeper inside her, feeling the muscles of her cunt clamp around them the deeper he penetrated her.
 
She could feel his incredible erection against her ass. She smiled, knowing just how turned on he really was. She kissed him passionately as she felt his fingers pull te fabric out I the way and slip deep inside of her. She groaned against his mouth. As his fingers worked in and out of her she started to grind against his lap knowing she was diving him crazy.
 
Back
Top