School bus Lust. [closed for ash13]

i squirm as one fingers me and the other muffles me with cock. you cannot see me and it just looks like the other boys are folling around on bus like normal teenage boys do.
 
-I Think nothing of it but the boys talking to me seem distracted and talk to me again. One of the boys goes between your legs and licks your clit as the other fucks your mouth more.-"Come on Ashley cum for us and maybe we can have you swallow our seed."
 
i am on the floor in between seats as one lick my pussy and the other face fucks me. I am hidden except for my legs which you see sticking out of the aisle and wonder what the heck is going on.
 
-Skids got just before the school and see what is going on. I push past the kids and rip them off you as i slap them around.-"Get off the bus you pigs all of you your all getting writen up today."-I le tyou compose your self and grab my clip board after i take them off the bus. I write them up for Rape and Assault on my bus with a small report before i notice you standing there. I pull up to the school one block later and I look over to you.-"Are you ok Ashley?"
 
my face a bit flush I compose myself and fix my har and skirt. "thank you Skids for being my "protector" how can I repay you honey? name it" I say with a warm friendly smile. I am unaware that my nipples are rock hard under my bra cups and poking through blouse, turned on in some way by the "assault" a few minutes ago.
 
-Skids smiled and looked to her.-"Um....Could you flash me your boobs...?"-I asked as you show me your rbeasts i reach out and lightly touh them and rub them in my hands.-"Your breasts are perky and soft your nipples are hard and puffy."-I smile as the 5 minute bell rings.-"Go on Ashley i will see you later."-I hand the report in and the boys are sent out of school expelled.-
 
I get ack on the bus and say "earler was nice but you REALLY helped me. my parents are at a wedding tonight how about I make you dinner Skids? can you come by about 6?" I say as I scribble address on a piece of paper.
 
-Skids looks and thinks about it.-"I...um.....OK!"-I say as i drop you off and i get ready looking presentable in clean jeans and a nice polo shirt. I comb my hair and at 6pm you hear the door bell ring.-
 
i ask "is that you Skids" when you reply yes I say come in. I come out finish setting up the tabe in a button down black dress. dark brown thigh highs and 3" strappy black heels. I say "hope you like chicken and potatoes" as we eat I ask if you are seeing anyone.
 
-I smile as I walk in and you sit us at the table I look up to your eyes.-"I broke up with my girl friend recently because she was being a complete bitch and was sleeping around on me. So I am single why do you ask."
 
As we eat I get up and walk over to you and sit upon your lap and say"well the boys at aschool are all jerks and was wondering if yu wanted a new girlfriend? would you be my boyfriend" as I say this I kiss you on the cheek and sit on your lap smiling awaiting your answer.
 
-I am flattered and look to you.-"Sure....I will be your boy friend....are you sure you want a looser like me...."-I say this because of my profession but it does mean taboo moments in the garage and bus. I know the horny mechanics are in the garage but don't expect you to do anything with me untll after you graduate. I don't say anything and look in to your eyes but i have this sence and i lean in and kiss you my body pressed tyours and you feel my cock getting hard under you. I blush and pull away and look down.-"Sorry....I been dreaming of this secretly."
 
i pick your head up and say "no need to say sorry" with that I kiss you on the lips and slowly unbutton the top half of my dress to reveal a pretty pink lace bra that is tied in the front with a bow.. with a playful smile I gently guide your hand to that bow and give you a playful quizical look and say teasingly " what are you gonna do no boyfriend?"
 
-I smile to your eyes.-"I think i am going to undress my new grilfriend."-I untie the bow and smile as i bare your breasts and squeeze them lightly in my hands.-"Your breasts are very soft Ashley....this is a dream come true."
 
"A re my boobs perky enough for you?, I say teasingly as at 18 the other girls were always jealous of how firm and perky I was for my 5'5 130# frame. I lean my head back and look up moaning softly as your hands roam my teenage breasts. all the while rocking back and forth gently on your lap as I sit sideays on your lap upperbody facing you.
 
-I groan at how you rock on my lap and lean in and kiss along yoru perky boobs and begin to suck on the nipples.-"I may start playing with you Ashley and we won't finish dinner."-he smiled caressing your leg with on hand i run up your thigh lightly and use the other hand to play with one of yoru nipples.-
 
i playfully act like i am gonna rebutton my dress saying"should i redress so we can finish dinner?" after you shake head, I stand and say "well gonna leave me half unbuttoned dude, as the top half of button down dress is undone and my perky young tits stare right at you.
 
-I take you to your couch and begin to unbutton your dress and remove it. I then slowly slide your panties to your ankles and remove them. I kiss down your body and begin to lick your pussy caressing it with my tongue.-
 
i bite my lower lip and breathe a bit harder as you,at only 26 are the oldest guy to see my 18 yr old body naked as you see my clean shaven slit. "like what you see honey" I say playing with my hair a bit as my perky breasts heave up and down as I stand before you, someone ive seen on a daily basis for three years now clad in just a pair of high heels .
 
-I smile and lean in kissing down your body.-"I do...it's hard ot imagine your doing this for me."-My tongue laps at your pussy hungrily as a thumb teases your clit.-"Oh Ashley it tastes so good."
 
I moan softly as you lick me. seeing me on the bus every day and now i am nude in front of you. I arch my back slightly and you can tell I enjoy your tongue. "skids you wont get in.mmmm...ibn trouble for seeing a student will you?" I ask as you lick me deep. I grab the couch coushins for support as my petite body is getting rocked by your tongue. the sloshing sound of how wet I am fills the air as you lick away at your new "girlfriend".
 
-Skids smiles.-"If any one catches us yeah i will but....i wouldn't worry i don't think we will be in trouble for it."-I conitnue to lap yoru pussy then your clit as i finger your hot honey pot with two fingers.-"Oh Ashley i am enjoying this.....how long have you liked me?"
 
"Since sophmore year I thought you were kind of shy but cute in that "strong but si...ahhh...silent ty..mmmm...type" I half say half whimper as you lick and finger me. "your fingers are verrry talented Skids." I say as I try to sit up but as I do I squeal in delight as that forces your fingers deeper inside of me as now I am half laying down and hald sitting up on my couch.
 
-I continue to lick and finger your pussy more.-"Well Ashley....My cock is hard for you do you want to see what you do to me every day i see you."-I ask as i lick and finger your pussy your clit swollen and sensitive as i feel you suirm.-
 
"sure!" I say biting my lower lip in anticipation as I fondle my boobs showing you how horny this taboo of student bus driver has gotten me. I sit up on couch waiting for you to show me as I focus on the tent already formed in your pants.
 
Back
Top