Women who find bi guys hot....

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

Yes I find Bi men hot! Why not? I find all men hot, gay or bi. Two men just adds to the excitement. ;):D

tumblr_l25v3n7Yv71qbj6tto1_500_thumb.png

Any volunteers?

:D

Finding this thread made my day... then it made me hot.
It's really encouraging to know there are so many sexy woman out there.

Since I was 13

i have been bisexual and have never looked back. He was 19.
Funny how I was reading a thread about bisexual "first" experiences just yesterday and finding this thread now. Must be that time of month haha
Had only tried anal once and could not find it comfortable because of pubic hair in the way. What are the best creams to remove this ? I am afraid to shave such a sensitive area. Tried it on my cock once,shaving, and after a couple nicks and that discomfort for several days I never went 'bare' again. I do like the bare look .... and feel.

Would love a fem friend to share with. ! florida gold coast !
email or in person.

hi i lost this thread,but i love bi guys/and bi curious..i am always looking for new guys to chat to.n who like to share their fantasies or experiences x

Love to play in MMF

Two guys and a gal ..Yes very nice!!.. Look at the ass tattoo...

YIM rain1957

Attachments

• Training1.jpg
    Training1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,095
Great Thread

I agree, women that think watching 2 men hv sex are incredibly sexy. I only began to rediscover my bi side a few years ago, and I had nearly forgotten how great it felt to hv a warm, throbbing hard cock in my mouth. While I'm not a true fan of anal (I do enjoy my little vibrator tho, lol) I would love to be involved in a 3 some with a well endowed couple:nana::kiss::catroar::kiss:

Back