Bathroom graffiti

HoneyPump

Virgin
Anyone else get turned on reading vulgar bathroom writing? Today there was one that said, "when drunk boyfriends use honey as a lube it makes for one sweet poop." Not kidding... Haha. It made me laugh...and I couldn't help but think of a shiny sticky cock covered in honey and some poor butthole about to get sticky. It turned me on! Anyway this is my first post hope this wasn't too weird.

Anyone else get turned on reading vulgar bathroom writing? Today there was one that said, "when drunk boyfriends use honey as a lube it makes for one sweet poop." Not kidding... Haha. It made me laugh...and I couldn't help but think of a shiny sticky cock covered in honey and some poor butthole about to get sticky. It turned me on! Anyway this is my first post hope this wasn't too weird.

not weird at all . i love reading the graffiti myself especially the ones where someone has drawn a picture illustrating the act described and i always wonder wether to take down the phone numbers to check them out .i havent yet but maybe one day .

Back