Android Malfunction (Closed)

The next day

Kota had sent a text to Axel to come to her place ASAP, nothing else was really stated and for both of their safety she kept it that way. Kota had done some experiments after she left Axel and Gardenia and played with the files they found in the androids head. So far the results were amazing! Of course if it was found out what she had done, she would have probably been arrested. Still, the scientist within her couldn't be helped, it was calling to her, she had to know more!

Of course, there was only so much the young woman could handle before she was in over her head.

~Back at Axel's~

Gardenia was still sleeping within her lovers arms. Her arms wrapped gently around his body as her forehead was lightly touching his chest. Her warm breath hit his skin every time she exhaled. Light was trying to break into the room but the curtains had kept most of it out, but there was no denying that it was morning.

Gardenia was becoming a heavier sleeper. Before she changed, the droid would become active over any motion sense or would event have an inner clock to wake her. Now it seemed like neither was active and she was just in a natural sleep. She had gone through so many changes... it was hard to consider herself a droid. She didn't know what she was anymore, but in her dreams she was with Axel and she was happy, so it didn't matter what she was.
 
There was no denying that it was morning, reason enough for Axel to disengage from his android lover to finally check out what caused his phone to go off so early on. He’d let it buzz for a couple hours now, hearing it sometime after he woke up on his own. The strangeness of someone sleeping next to you is enough to break him from his slumber, after that the pleasure of the warm body nestled so perfectly against him was all the rest he needed to enjoy the rest of the waking hours. Occasionally, he was brush her hair from her face, or take in a long breath to smell her scent. For a time, he wrapped a hand around her torso, and gently stroked her soft bottom, amazed he could be so close to a girl that he could do this while she slept. Then again, he remembered that Gardenia was far closer to him than any girl had ever been; physically and so much more.

Now that morning was here, he slipped her arms off of him, and creeped slowly to the edge of the body doing everything he could to not wake her. He heard a slight mew as she shifted in her sleep, once again wondering if she was dreaming of electric sheep. He sat up gently, and hoping it wouldn’t wake her, he rose to his feet. Tempted to slide on a pair of boxers, her looked over his shoulder at the bed liking the idea that he could wander around his apartment naked with a girl still there - since it isn’t anything she hadn't seen before.

Axel groaned when he saw the text from Kota. ASAP. Like Kota has any other time frame. He texted her back:
‘Whats up. G still steeping. Can it be later?’
It probably couldn’t be later for Kota, but at least he tried.
 
Kota wanted to just bluntly tell him what she had done, but she didn't want to explain it all in a text. What she was doing was very unethical and illegal, BUT UNBELIEVABLE. It was pretty early though.

Can you guys get here around noon?

There, plently of time for Gardenia to sleep however long she wanted and maybe Kota could get things a little more calm at her place. She couldn't wait to see what would happen once Gardenia was there. Kota was planning on taking notes. What was she going to do with all of this information? It wasn't like she could go public with this... She was using a program that wasn't even her own design, though she did tweak things here or there. Only time would tell.

Back at Axel's place, Gardenia was still curled up on his bed. Her body had managed to find its way exactly in the middle. In her sleep she started reaching for something-someone. As she started waking she realized that she was alone in the bed. She sat up and yawned as she rubbed her eyes. The little droid stretched then looked around until she found Axel.

She smiled at him. "Morning."
 
‘Sure Sure’ Axel texted back, and wandered over to the fridge to see if he still had some soda left. The glow of the morning sun through the cheap shades and dirty windows created a brownish-golden hue across the messy kitchen. Of course, by ‘kitchen’ he meant that portion of the single room studio that happened to have a fridge and a place where he stacked a lot of take-out boxes that some people would call a stove. He found an old set of instant coffee bags, a couple of surprisingly clean cups, and started heating some water.

This all went on as he continued to move through the apartment naked. It wasn’t too cold for him, even though the dampness of the light snow they walked through the night before still hung in the air. It wasn’t that he was oblivious to his state of dress, in fact, there was something freeing about it today. Sure, he was still the wirey nerd that seemed to shake when given the prospect of talking to the girl but now that he kinda had one, he felt stronger, more manly on his own. That is … he wasn’t a fumpy guy anyway, he was lean and firm - if not toned. This morning he felt his shoulders broaden, his arms strengthen, even his ass tighten. In the boldness of the morning, he never felt so sexy than he ever had.

From behind him. Gardenia greeted him from the bed. He turned, and smiled brightly. She looked radiant, and sexy. Her unnaturally colored hair flung about fresh from sleep, eyes still trying to find the day, and body … oh boy … that body. When she sat up, the sheets fell to her lap, and her little breasts met him like two eager little early birds. Just that more of a reminder of how lucky he was to have a girl like that in his life.

“Morning,” he replied, turning towards her unabashedly in all his glory. “I hope I didn’t wake you with all my scuffling around. Kota was texting me, and she can be a bit impatient - wants us to go over there by noon.” His voice was more confident that even he was used to. No stumbles, no breaks. Just the thought of that made him smirk, and revert a little back to his old self. He turned back to the cups on the counter. “Do you drink coffee? I mean … I am trying to make some, it will probably be bad but … is that something you drink?”
 
Gardenia smiled as she watched him move around until he noticed she was awake. It seemed that with each passing day a little bit of him changed. He stood taller, spoke with more confidence. The longer she stayed with him the more safe she felt with him. Wait. Safe? Was there a reason for her to feel unsafe? He had asked her a question. She shook her head.

"I've made it before but I never tried it." She spoke softly. "What is that Kota wants us to come over for?" She asked as she took a cup of the dark liquid. It had the same aroma as when she would make it for her old master. She took a sip and found that not only was it scolding, but the taste was heavy and bitter. Try as she might, her face twisted and her nose wrinkled. Coffee was not going to be her beverage of choice in the future.

"Why do humans drink this? Is it like fuel or something?" She asked. She continued to hold the cup. She enjoyed the warmth on her hands.
 
“She didn't say anything,” Axel replied to the question on Koda. “She just texted me - wanted us to come over right away, but I talked her into letting us wait until noon.”

When the coffee was ready he joined her on the bed. Wrapping one arm around her body, he sipped at the coffee with the other. There was no other way to put it - the coffee sucked. Sucked to high heaven.

“I have no idea why we drink this other than it helps us to wake up.” His hand worker up her sode, enjoying the warmth of her body against his. “One upon a time, someone saw these berries and they said. If I eat them, I will get sick. But if I pick them, save the seeds, roast the seeds, grind them, soak them in hot water then add sugar to the hot water, then I will wake up faster in the morning.”

This was nice, just sitting there with her, talking about coffee like they are some little couple. They kind of were a couple, you don't do butt stuff with girls like they did last night unless a girl likes you. Granted, she kinda wasn't a girl in the normal sense, but still they weren't just a couple of strangers anymore.

“You don't have to drink it if you don't like it,” he smirked. “It's not like you will offend me by saying I don't know how to make coffee.” He kept stroking her side, in part just to warm her up but in part to keep touching the naked flesh. “I want to shower before I head over, but we got a couple of hours.” After a way too long of a pause he added “just saying"
 
Gardenia smiled and snuggled closer to Axel. So long as whatever was going on with Kota wasn't urgent, there wasn't a need to worry. At the mention of getting cleaned up she became aware of how hot they had gotten last night. The sheets on the bed would need to be washed. Maybe she could do that while Axel was at work.

"What should we do then?" Gardenia wouldn't mind sleeping a bit more but if they did that they might be late in seeing Kota. Maybe she should clean the apartment? Axel said before there wasn't much food. She could go shopping and make them breakfast. Part of her didn't want to leave Axel though.

There was also something else on her mind. Her cheeks started to flush as she remembered last night and what they did. But it wasn't just the intense sexual act that kept replaying in her mind...

"Axel..." she asked quietly. "Last night, you said I was yours now... Did you mean that?"
 
Axel didn’t answer right away. He was struggling too much with what the context of the question meant. He challenged himself to what nonsense he spouted while in the throes of intercourse. How he should have kept his mouth shut, not say things that were so committal. A girl like Gardenia, a droid like Gardenia wouldn’t want to be his, or even date a guy like him. And there he was last night taking advatage of her and saying things that he could never follow up on.

Yep, the old Axel found it’s way into his head.

“I .. I did say that … didn’t I,” he replied at first, uncommitted.

He looked into her face, and saw that girl that spent one of the greatest days of his life with. Those sweet eyes, those soft textures, that gentle beauty. He remembered how he wanted to help her. How he wanted to protect her. How he wanted to make her feel good. How he found ways to make her happy. He remembered those moments when he said those words, and the feel of his body pressed up against hers, with all the pleasure and excitement he could ever dream of. At the moment, he was drunk from the sensations of Gardenia’s being … but they say, a drunk man says what a sober man thinks.

His face grew into a wide smile, and he leaned over to kiss her on the forehead.

The new Axel was back.

“We would be lying to ourselves if we thought it would be as easy as me saying that, right? We have so much to learn about who you are, how you came here, what had happened. But I am not sure it’s for me to say even, because its as much about what you want, than what I want.

“Still,” he continued, “Yeah … I meant that.”
 
Gardenia smiled happily when Axel told her that he meant it. As far as she was concerned she was his, and she expressed this by quickly wrapping her arms around him and kissing his lips. Inside she felt elated and hugged Axel tightly as she deepened the kiss. Gardenia pressed her nude form tightly against his as she pulled him back down into the bed.

"I want to stay with you, always," she spoke between kisses. Unlike Axel (old Axel) Gardenia had no inhibitions about hiding how she felt. Of course feeling was still new.

Gardenia wasn't pulling Axel close because of a sexual desire. She simply just wanted to feel her body against his. She would have been content just kissing him for as long as they could. The more time she spent with him just strengthened this bond that developed since he woke her. "I mean it... I... I don't want to go back." Meaning Trevor. She could still remember her previous owner. At the time, she didn't feel anything but her memories definitely struck something and it was far from happy.
 
Maybe a day will come when Axel will look back at these moments with sadness, maybe he will with the forlorn loss of innocent joy, maybe there will be a time when he will become angry that he didn’t see what truth there was in the world. That day wasn’t today. Today was becoming the happiest day in his life. Coffee was forgotten, breakfast was forgotten, even Koda was forgotten. All that mattered now was this beautiful little creature that lay with him on the bed kissing him.

He hadn’t realized when he confessed the desire to keep her that she could say no. But when she started her own desire to stay, it just made him that much more excited. Whatever steps they take from now on, it would be for one goal and one purpose … to stay together, the two of them, for however long they will be together in this world.

He found himself on his back, the naked girl encircling him above him, feeling her lips and tongue press into his as his hands moved along her back. That and he became acutely aware that with the happiness, joy, and satisfaction for the situation he found himself in was joined by a growing need from his little solider.

He broke the kiss, and chewed on his lip before speaking. “Gardenia, erm, not that I want you to think I only want you around because you are … because you let me … do … stuff … with you. But. That is, we have a couple of hours and … making out with you kinda makes me ..” blushing slightly, he blurted, “ready again, so to speak.”
 
Gardenia smiled down at him as he tried to ask her if they could once again be together. She kissed him once more, more passion behind it than before. Her long white hair draped over her back and onto the bed. Under the sheets her legs shifted until she was straddling him and felt his member pressed against her slit.

Slowly she rocked her hips, forcing their sexes to rub against each others. Gardenia was already warm and her wetness was started to build from the contact and wanting him. As they kissed her tongue brushed against his lips slowly and sensually working her way in. Her hips continued to rock.

"Axel..." She breathed between kisses. She shifted a little again and reached down between them and gently stroked him twice before lining his cock to her tight opening. His head spread her open and she moaned against his lips as she pushed herself down on him, slowly until her bottom was pressed against him.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him up and against her. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her nipples rubbed against his skin as she bucked up and down, slowly and controlled.
 
Axle slid his hands across Gardenia’s back, letting his fingers play along the smooth curves and soft ridges of hre skin. He lay back on the bed, and returned the kisses with the passion that matched the droid’s. Tender lips, soft body, warm flesh touching and enticing upon him and he could only just lay back and enjoy.

This was so much different than those other times with her. The first seemed more of him taking advantage of the naked creature laid across his lap in the bathroom. The night before he focused so much on giving her pleasure, making sure she felt rewarded for all the good she had been to him. This morning, she took full initiative. All he needed to do was to suggest what they could be doing, and she took it from there. It wasn’t like she was taking control, she was doing what she knew she wanted to share with him. For a guy like Axle, left in most the world to peer to the beautiful women and wonder what it would be like to be with them, it is so different to be wanted by someone else.

His hands moved down to her hips, and he griped the gentle curve of her bottom. He matched her bucking with his hands, holding her steady ontop of him. He gave his back a gentle bend, just so he can keep contact of her nipples against his chest, feeling the electrical shocks of the erect flesh against his skin. He pulled his feet up, to push his thighs against hers, just to feel more of that heat burning from her quim against more of his body.

So quickly he felt his need build upwards towards an end. Once again the erotic android was finding every way possible to drive the intensity of his feelings, and once again he was in a fight to ensure he didn’t not finish before she did, but what a beautiful challenge, and what a better way to feel such sweet agony.
 
They way the two lovers moved was so different now. If felt like to Gardenia she wasn't solely working off of her body's natural instincts like they had been in previous nights. It was like they were two parts of a machine steadily moving back and forth as he pushed up and and she pushed down. She could feel him push deeply into her and she let her head tilt back as she moaned.

One hand was buried in his hair at the back of his head as her other hand was on his back. She held onto him, using him as leverage to push down against him and lift herself up. Her legs had ended up wrapping around his waist her thighs flexed as she moved.

She couldn't help but smile and giggle softly when she felt him grasping her ass. That giggle was quickly silenced when she felt him guiding her hips, pushing her down even more. Gardenia shivered as the head of his cock was kissing her cervix. She held onto him tightly as this continued. With every thrust the waves of builder was building and she was shaking as she tried to keep the going, but soon the androids tight slit was milking his member as she came, moaning and gasping for breath.
 
Axel’s hands wandered over her body, lost in the utter bliss of the full contact of her body against his. The way her breasts rubbed against his chest. The way her legs gripped his sides. The way her hips drove into his. The way the slathering of their combined juices soaked where they mated. It was like every nerve ending was feeling every bit of pleasure in hers.

He allowed her to control the rhythm and pace, more than happy to remain the passive participant this time. As much as he enjoyed taking control of the droid’s body, the act of allowing her to let loose her own needs and take her own control was intoxicating. He loved letting his hands travel over her body, but loved more the way hers seemed active. She ground and ground into him, until he felt the clamping down of her muscles as he climax hit her once more.

He wasn’t there yet, close, but not yet. So he took it into his own hands to take it the rest of the way.

Axel wrapped his arms around her back, and held her tight to him as he rolled over. Placing her softly onto her back, he reached down and pulled her legs pulling them higher up his sides and changing the angle at which he entered her body. Gripping under her arms, he made his assault. Fast, full thrusts into her. Maximizing his length’s depth to get the full pleasure from his efforts. He immediately felt like he was nearing the brink, his lips falling onto her neck and tasting at her skin. He was there, finally there, and with a few last thrusts started pouring his hot seed into her depths, groaning gutterly as he did.
 
Gardenia held onto Axel as he rolled them over. She didn't expect him to continue, so she was caught off gaurd when he started thrusting into her with more force. Gardenia gasped and held onto Axel as he took her. Her body was shaking, still sensitive from her first orgasm. Her second was building alarming quick.

"Axel... Axel!" She gasped out. Her body started shuddering again and when she started feeling him pulse and spurt inside of her. Her toes curled and her fingers dug a little into his flesh as she came again. She was desperately gasping for air as her pussy clamped around his member.

She held onto him tightly, not wanting to move. She nuzzled the side of his head, her fingers ran through his hair.
 
The effort drained him in so many delicious ways. As he was exploding inside of the little droid, he could feel the convulsions of a second time burst through triggering a carnal need to press himself as deeply inside of her as he could. The last few spurts made him tense and shudder until there was nothing left but the hot breath rolling from his lips against her neck.

He slowly puckered his lips and kissed that neck, letting each kiss trail further up. Soon he was kissing her cheek, her chin, her lips. A hand cupped her sliding his fingers amongst the silky threads of her hair. His mouth opened and he sucked lightly on her lips continuing to taste the very real skin of the droid. His heart still raced, his breath still hot, even if his member slowly waned.

“Thank you,” he whispered into her mouth. “Thank you for coming into my life, Gardenia. You’ve made me … so happy. No one … no one ever.”

He stopped, if only to kiss her more, feeling the rush of emotions that backfilled against the tide of orgasmic bliss follow it.

“You could have … gone to any hub … and you came to mine. I don’t know if it is luck … or fate. But thank you.”
 
Fate...

That small word jogged her memory back at the ramen shop and the panties of the various characters and the red string... When Gardenia had been able to access wifi she had done an image search for the painting on the wall. Soon she learned that in Asian folk lure it was believed that everyone has a soul mate, and they were connected by the red string of fate. In other stories, the red string connected to many people of whom you were fated to meet.

Either way, if Gardenia had a red string, she was sure that it was connected to Axel.

Gardenia happily met with Axel's lips. She rested her hands on his shoulders and looked at him. "Axel, being with you makes me happy too..." She smiled brightly as she could feel her chest filling with just how he made her feel. Her hands slipped down until she was holding his.

"Axel... I think I..." Her heart was pounding. This was what he was talking about before right? What he was trying to explain to her. "Axel I lo-"

Then Axel's phone started buzzing like crazy before she could finish her sentence.
 
Fucking Koda!!!!

Axel rolled off of Gardenia and reached for his phone. He knew it was going to be her before he even saw the stupid ass picture of her in graphical devil horns she pasted onto his phone so he knew it was her when she called. But there it was, and the phone was screaming at him just like Koda would be screaming at him too in a few seconds.

Worse, it cut off the words Gardenia was about to say. He knew what she was going to say, knew what it meant, but then again, didn’t feel it process correctly. Didn’t want it to process correctly.

Instead he was lying off to the side of her, avoiding that moment, and grabbing the fucking phone.

“Yeah Koda,” he spat, “What is it, you can’t fucking wait until Noon now?”
 
"Hello? Who is this? Why are you on Miss. Koda's mobile device?" It was a strange robotic male sounding voice. In the background there was a lot of movement and what sounded like three other... things causing chaos and Koda's voice was clearly in the background telling whomever was reeling havoc to stop.

Needless to say it was not Koda who called.

Gardenia was a little dismayed that she couldn't finish her confession to Axel. She slid closer to him and gently pressed against his back and held onto him as he was talking on the phone. There would be another time to tell him. Another time with no interruptions. She rested her head between his shoulder blades. She could hear his heart beat, it was increasingly slightly along with his aggression from the moment being ruined.

Finally Koda got on the phone. "Axel? I'm sorry. Things are a little crazy here right now. Just- HEY! PUT THAT DOWN ITS NOT A TOY!" whatever was going on it sounded like Koda had her hands full. She sighed heavily, "I know I said Noon but I am way in over my head here." she sounded defeated as more crashing sounds could be heard in the background.
 
Last edited:
“What the hell, Koda, what do you have yourself into?” Axel was on the verge of laughing at the madness of whatever is there.

”Get here, and I will fill you in,” she responded. ”It’s hard to explain … easier to show. Ten minutes, right?”

“Better give us a half hour or more. I got to shower,” Axel replied.

Axel could hear her scoff at that last comment. ”Shower?”

He knew what she meant. It’s not like he showered on a day off period, let alone when she called to meet up. “I just really need a shower,” he offered.

There was a noticeable pause. ”I don’t want to know what you need to wash off, do I.”

“See you in a half hour, human.”

Axel shut off the phone and when he turned to Gardenia, he had a bit of a sheepish grin on his face and crawled over to the droid. “Somethings going on over at Kota’s place. We need to get over there pretty quick. So …” with a little bit more of a smirk on his face “... we could just shower together to save a little time.” He gave her a playful kiss on the nose, and waited for her answer.
 
"I'll set an alarm to make sure we are on time." She smiled and as she spoke her inner clock set that alarm for ten minutes before they would need to leave.

The two got up and Gardenia managed to find one clean towel. She would need to make sure to give the apartment a good cleaning. Her mind had already had a layout, as small as it was but she was figuring out how to utilize his space better. She would need to find out where the laundry room is.

All these thoughts of cleaning, food shopping, being the perfect electronic house wife were going through her head as they entered the bathroom and started the shower. Gardenia set what would be the perfect temperature. The shower was small but the two of them were able to fit in the close space. Gardenia started blushing when she remembered Axel catching her exploring herself. It was embarrassing, she supposed that was what she felt when she realized he was there. The moment led to something more though, and she was glad for it.

Gardenia didn't know it, but when she was remembering him taking care of her after her tumble and then the first time they were together, her cheeks were flushed and she was smiling.
 
Axel was squirting the generic cheap soap in his hand, wishing he would have spent a little more for one that smells like something girly. With the water covering them and the steam rising, he got right to work … of course, not himself. With a smirk he stated, “if we work together, we will get done faster … or not.”

Standing under the shower, he was reminded of that first night down in the Hub; when this droid walked in dressed in a tattered shirt. How even in her dirty state, how perfect her body seemed to be. She was made that way, of course, but that doesn’t make her any less perfect. Now as she stood under the water so near his slick body, he couldn’t keep his hands from exploring as he washed.

Not that he thought he could pull off another performance in this shower. They had quite the night, quite the morning, and quite the last two days. Yet when she turned to face him, her hair soaked and flat against her head, and his hands surrounding her to make her butt the cleanest thing in the city, he could only smile down to the droid and started to think there might be another one in him.
 
Gardenia didn't really understand the last part of his statement. Logic would support that two people working on a common goal would result in either getting to their end goal faster, with better results, or both. He stated that them both sharing the work would make it faster... and then implied it possibly wouldn't. She wasn't sure what to say. She didn’t feel it right to correct him, besides they had to make sure they were ready to visit Koda.

As Axel washed her body and hair, she returned the favor. Feeling his hands caressing her as they washed was very relaxing under the low-pressure water. Her hands mirrored his. When he washed her hair, she washed his. Their hands scrubbed each others chests, Gardenia's body responding to his touch. Her nipples becoming firm as his palms were rubbing the soap along her skin. Gardenia tried to focus on cleaning Axel’s body, but it was hard not to notice how nice his hands felt on her body.

Gardenia had washed every part of Axel’s torso. She kneeled and started taking the loofa and scrubbing his legs clean, his bottom and then she was face to face with his cock. The loofa would be too rough on such a sensitive area. Gardenia decided that she should use her hands they didn’t seem to have a wash cloth. Lathering up the soap she started cleaning Axel’s genitals unashamedly. She just looked up at him as her hand stroked up and down his length, not realizing that not only was she cleaning him but also stirring up more arousal for him.
 
What was he, fifteen and fell upon the passwords to his dad’s favorite porn sites? Even when he has a day off with nothing but cheerleading competitions & dance offs on the tele has he ever thought about going for a tripple in one day. Yet there he was, standing in his shower, and despite what felt like a fighting force deep within his cock, it began to fill and raise from the soft touch of the droid.

He wasn’t so naive to believe she was working him back to life of her own intentions. In fact, it was the naivety of her actions that were probably doing the trick. Gardenia seemed to be only interested in his cleanliness. Thankfully, she realized harsher tools would be agony on his junk; so her dainty hands got work on his length and his blood immediately started to boil.

“You know,” he stated with a rough voice, “I wouldn’t have thought it possible but … you attention down there has my boy thinking he has another left in him this morning.”

Just saying that outloud made the soldier stand more at attention. Where she was, it pointed forward right to her sweet face. The vision made him sure that anything more sweet and seductive from her and he would need another go or anytime with Koda would mean a continuous erection.
 
The water rinsed off the suds from his thick member, but her hand never left. Her fingers continued to stroke along his length, making sure he was clean and all the soap was gone. She looked up at him as he spoke, smiled, and blushed. He was hard again, as he pointed out. It seemed that he hardly needed any recovery time and she didn't think she had done anything to purposely encourage him to waken.

Gardenia's body had also 'woken' again. She could still feel where his hands had been caressing her body, and she missed feeling him inside of her already. Sadly there really wouldn't be time for them to copulate again. Not to mention that the risk of falling and slipping in the shower was higher. The last time she took a shower she had fallen and gotten hurt. Sex was out of the question, but she couldn't let her owner leave in such a state.

Without saying a word, she released his member and took hers hands and held his hips and then guided him until his back was on the bathroom wall. She stayed kneeling in front of him and reached to touch his member once more. The water from the shower was raining down on them as she looked up at him, watching his face for a reaction as she touched him. Her fingers slid along his length. He was so close that as she breathed, her warm breath hit his flesh. For a moment she closed her eyes as she tried to memorize how he felt in her hand, and then looked at him once again. Then she leaned forward, she tried to keep looking up at him, but it was hard to see his face clearly in this position, so she would try to focus on how she felt him react.

Gently her lips rubbed against the head of his cock and slowly she parted her lips allowing just the tip to pass into her mouth before her teeth gently rested on the head, not letting the rest of him in any further. Her tongue flicked over the tiny slit on his cock, and though he was clean she could still taste him on her tongue. After a few more teasing flicks, she opened her mouth wider and started taking more of him into her mouth. Gently she started sucking on him. When his cock would hit the back of her mouth, she pulled back until he was almost past her lips and then pushed her head forward once more. She moaned softly every time her head pushed forward and she felt him rub against her uvula.

Her actions were very fluid, nothing like a mindless machine. Though she was pleasing him, in a way she was learning more about herself as she was exploring him.
 
Back
Top