Bondage with knickers

xxxSubSamxxx

Really Experienced
Is this a common practice or am I unique in this activity?

I am feeling very aroused today and want the feeling of rope between my legs. I have never tried self bondage but it excites me. I think I would like the pressure on my clit with a rope.

So I decided today to increase my arousal all day I would wear a thong, but pull the gusset right up and wrap my pussy lips around the fabric so just my clit is encased in the gusset. I have a constant pressure on my clit now and feel bound in a way.

Is this a common practice?

Sam xx

Last edited:

Are you asking about using panties for bondage or self-bondage of the crotch?
(I refuse to write UK slang, sorry. :) )

Self-bondage of the crotch is fairly simple and easily done and can be concealed under clothes, too, so, no, I don't think that panties are used much except for the very first experiments. Self-bondage in general of the crotch I would say is "common" if you are into bondage itself (versus just liking to be tied up to something to get fucked).

Are you asking about using panties for bondage or self-bondage of the crotch?
(I refuse to write UK slang, sorry. :) )

Self-bondage of the crotch is fairly simple and easily done and can be concealed under clothes, too, so, no, I don't think that panties are used much except for the very first experiments. Self-bondage in general of the crotch I would say is "common" if you are into bondage itself (versus just liking to be tied up to something to get fucked).

Yes I am asking is it common to use panties as I have done today?

Don't really know about panties (thongs seem almost made for this anyway, as the gusset strip is so narrow) but rope between the labial lips in that manner is a common enough practice. I've heard of it several times.

Don't really know about panties (thongs seem almost made for this anyway, as the gusset strip is so narrow) but rope between the labial lips in that manner is a common enough practice. I've heard of it several times.

Yes I used my thong xx I just had an insatiable urge xx

Yes I am asking is it common to use panties as I have done today?

Is the answer of whwther it's common or not going to change whether or not you do it again? As for how common it is, I have no clue. I've never done it. Enjoy yourself.

I am feeling very aroused today and want the feeling of rope between my legs. I have never tried self bondage but it excites me. I think I would like the pressure on my clit with a rope.

So I decided today to increase my arousal all day I would wear a thong, but pull the gusset right up and wrap my pussy lips around the fabric so just my clit is encased in the gusset. I have a constant pressure on my clit now and feel bound in a way.

Is this a common practice?

Sam xx

at home get a pair of knickers and twist them into a long tight role,then get yourself into a position where you can hold the ends of the knicker role in both hands and then rub that against your clit

at home get a pair of knickers and twist them into a long tight role,then get yourself into a position where you can hold the ends of the knicker role in both hands and then rub that against your clit

Sounds interesting I might try that xx

D(.)(.)

When we were going to large motorcycle events and wild places hubby cut some of my leather shorts so short I only had a 1/2" crotch. I'd pull them up so that little material was inside my pussy. I was hot and wet as long as I walked around.

Seems like some bikinis were almost as bad...or good.

When we were going to large motorcycle events and wild places hubby cut some of my leather shorts so short I only had a 1/2" crotch. I'd pull them up so that little material was inside my pussy. I was hot and wet as long as I walked around.

Seems like some bikinis were almost as bad...or good.

Sounds Like I am not the only one lol

Sam xx

I think it's common enough. Sometimes I'll tell my sub to push her thong between her lips for a while in work, etc. The thong pulled up into the pussy is a nice quick way to create a thrill.

Thanks for the experience James

Sam xx

I do this often, especially when I pee my panties, and walk round in public with wet panties pushing against my clit.

Sam xx

Back