Daddy Says So

you are so gorgeous! what a lucky daddy you have, would love to see more. hope he gets you to do some soon ;)

hey gorgeous

Just wanted to say hi! I love the collar, and think you have a wonderful body especially your ass which i could spend hours even days with my face burried in it. Your daddy is very lucky!

Greeneyes .. That collar is just Ducky !!! But your sweet Smile
and Pigtals are Noticed as well .. :D
attachment.php

Great handbra .. Nice Boobs ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

My Goodness, yer Daddy wants you to pose some more. I gotta send your Daddy a Christmas card... Oh ya he said you are covering too much skin and that you need to show more.... :D

Gorgeous Gal

Thanks for your advice but I'm very happy with my Daddy, everything he does is for his pleasure but he is very attentive to my own too. I really enjoy orgasm denial and his game. When I can finally orgasm they are the strongest I've ever experienced. No man I've met so far can compare. Xxx

Really hot! You've got no reason to be insecure

GE85... I totally agree with everyones comments.. your a stunning hot sexy gal.. and your Daddy should be very proud to have you.... Absolutely no reason to be insecure... flaunt it baby...

ps.. I know how wonderful it can be to control a subbie orgasms.. Orgasm denial is one of my favs.... enjoy it GE....
STG
:cool:

Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.

Your Daddy Dom is absolutely correct ... You are beautiful, and all respect to His judgement from one Dom to another.

Daddy wanted me to show you pictures wearing my new collar. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for all the lovely comments so far xxx

Good thing you told us to look for the collar; my eyes were somewhere else!!

Good Luck in Vegas .. G E's :)

Greeneyes I must of miscounted .. :eek: .. 1, 2, 6 and 3 .. where is 4 and 5 ?

attachment.php

Good Luck !!! ... Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Simply gorgeous. Everyone has insecurities about their bodies, founded or mostly unfounded. You are a beautiful woman, with an awesome ass, lovely legs and beautiful breasts. If I was lucky enough to have someone as stunning as you "waiting" for me (love the stockings by the way) I would have to live close to work to cut down my commute time as much as possible!

Yummy

I've told you before, & I'll tell you again....i love that yummy little ass of yours!! ;)

What an incredible body :devil: Would love to join a yoga course with you :D Can I have the place right behind you? :D

Last edited:
Daddy asked me to share photos of a game he likes me to play. I masturbate for five minutes on the hour every hour for as many hours as he says without being allowed to orgasm. I hope you like them.

Damn I just want to watch you. ;) Beautiful

Ok, Daddy knows my biggest insecurities are with my ass and legs so he set me this task, same photos in Yoga pants and then jeans. I hope you like them xxx

Nothing wrong with your ass. I'd love to have my face buried in there for hours.:D

You know what comes between 3 and 3? You're damn right, I do!

You're too fucking hot to be on Lit. . .but keep posting pics, please! :)

Back