admitting that im bi

nudeguy76

Literotica Guru
I'm done and out of an old relationship. The Bi thing wasn't a factor. What I am interested in discussing is how to find a woman who is interested (TURNED ON!!!) by this. My previous girlfriend wasn't into it. But I've had other girlfriends who "fantasized" about it. I've gone past that point. I've done oral and anal....so its moved past fantasy maybe?
So my question is , where/how/when can I go online looking for a woman to be my girl and explore bisexuality

I'm done and out of an old relationship. The Bi thing wasn't a factor. What I am interested in discussing is how to find a woman who is interested (TURNED ON!!!) by this. My previous girlfriend wasn't into it. But I've had other girlfriends who "fantasized" about it. I've gone past that point. I've done oral and anal....so its moved past fantasy maybe?
So my question is , where/how/when can I go online looking for a woman to be my girl and explore bisexuality
Hey! I am married to the girl I met on Fling, an adult chat/dating site.

I was up front about my bisexuality and we have experienced things together.

It's like any other facet that makes you who you are.

The truth really does set you free.

The right person will be out there for you... I believe everyone has their soul mate waiting for them. For the record I think it's really hot and would like to see my husband sharing a man with me

My spouse doesn't nor will I tell her I'm bi. However , as close as I am with daughter, I told her. She thinks it's great that I could tell her, that I'm sexually free. She knows my buds and likes them. For the record, I was caught in a compromising position so she would have known anyway. All that said, life is good. Things happen for a reason.

Why not try out a relationship with a dude?

you may have doubled the available partners for yourself. It is possible to love women and still crave cock. Go for it

I'm in the same boat. Very bi, recently single and now hoping to be up front about my sexuality when I start dating again. I love women and want that relationship but I really need cock from time to time.

I'm in the same boat. Very bi, recently single and now hoping to be up front about my sexuality when I start dating again. I love women and want that relationship but I really need cock from time to time.

That's pretty much where I am too.

I was home in St Louis visiting relatives when it began to snow. So I went to the local mall to get some gloves when this couple approached me and said hi. It was Diane from my old high school. Diane was very plain, shy and hung around my lunch crowd in the library. She did not date and I was dating someone else at the time. Well she met Gary and they moved out to the rural country where he had a auto mechanic business. It had been over 20 years since I saw her last. Diane told me they would always come to town every 2-3 months to shop and go home. I invited them to my local hotel that night for dinner on me and to catch on old times. Gary was very friendly and we had a great dinner conversation when Diane said they were swingers and wanted to know if I would join them. I was caught off guard and very horny so I said yes and we went up to my large hotel suite. The first thing we did was put on a rated X movie and sat at the end of the bed not knowing what to do next. Diane excused herself and went into the bathroom. She came out 5 minutes later just wearing a leather bra and was shaved. She sat down in between us so we began to suck her nipples and feel her up. Within a matter of minutes everyone was naked and I began to lick Diane's wet pussy. She began to cum quickly and squirting her nectar into my mouth. I kept at for a while and was not paying too much attention to Gary when I felt my cock being sucked rather well. I looked down and saw Gary sucking my cock so eagerly and then I looked up to see Diane's reaction and she was smiling and nodding approval. This was my first ever bi experience and I was really turned on. I did not want to cum yet so I switched places with Gary and began to suck my first cock for the first time. It was great and throughout the night we tried all possible positions accept anal on Gary or myself. However, Diane begged for us to DP which we did twice that nice. That night we all came more than twice and at 4 am I could not keep up with them. They were still going at it and asked if I took some action photos of them that night. I had to be at the airport by six am, so they both gave me one final blow job together where they both cum swapped my cream. It was a really turn on. I then took a shower and said they could have the room until 11 am. I have been back to St Louis several times since but we never got together again to repeat that wonderful experience. However, we still stay in touch. How was your first bi experience? Ever been with two bi men?

going crazy

I am married and have been for 24 years to my high school sweetheart and absolutely love her to death. Although sinceI was 18 now 44 I have always looked at guys and since the dawning of the internet it has gotten worse. I now findmyself feeling the overpowering need to act on those feelings that's been pent up for all these years. I want to know the feeling of being sucked and the feeling of a man in my mouth. The need of a.man penetrating me and me returning the favor these feelinhs and urges are driving me now and I cant find a release. My wife has no idea and would leave me if ahe knew so its all in secret that I fight this battle. I need to find someone to help me complete my yearnings and help me be who I need to be.

My wife has no idea and would leave me if ahe knew [/QUOTE]

Just curious why you are certain of this?

Holy shit Gman. How are you sure that you will like it? This could be the biggest mistake of your life? So you want to suck cock. You may try it and think that the reality was not as good as the fantasy. I know this. I am into TS/TV gurls and I like their long hard clits and I have experienced this more than a few times. Sometimes it was a disaster. I am not attracted to men but if a guy can crossdress and really pull it off then it is an instant hard on. But about half of those encounters I felt like I was in bed with a man....Yuk! I really have mixed emotions. I think I like the kinkiness of it more than anything because I am bored.

I'm just saying that you ought to not make a huge change until you try it and know for sure.

shes old old school

My wife has no idea and would leave me if ahe knew

Just curious why you are certain of this?[/QUOTE]

I know because she is very old school we often joke that she should have been born in the forties or fifties.

merely want to try

Holy shit Gman. How are you sure that you will like it? This could be the biggest mistake of your life? So you want to suck cock. You may try it and think that the reality was not as good as the fantasy. I know this. I am into TS/TV gurls and I like their long hard clits and I have experienced this more than a few times. Sometimes it was a disaster. I am not attracted to men but if a guy can crossdress and really pull it off then it is an instant hard on. But about half of those encounters I felt like I was in bed with a man....Yuk! I really have mixed emotions. I think I like the kinkiness of it more than anything because I am bored.

I'm just saying that you ought to not make a huge change until you try it and know for sure.

Im similar not really into just a dude id like to meet a cd passable of course or mtf trans or even a femboy for this I only want to try it. Ive had these emotions and or urges for so long just need to see

I read most of the posts and stories here. what do you think, does that make me bisexual? I am virgin to MM sex.

There's someone out their. Usually what happens, when you're looking, no ones there...When it's unexpected...then they're there. wow, psyco abble.

Use Dr. Google... you can find someone

I am married, and love women, too. They smell so good, so warm and soft, great to cuddle up to. VERY attractive, the way they move, the way they talk and laugh. Having said that, I am also bi and absolutely ADORE a nice cock to play with and suck on for a while. But, as far as a relationship with a man goes, or being attracted to men "on the streets," I don't think so. I see other guys are like this. I guess a "suck buddy"--someone to visit now and then, to suck their dicks for a while--would be right up my alley.

It is SO HARD to find someone like me. A couple of guys hanging out, drinking a few beers while watching a football game, then sucking each other's dicks for a while...

Back