Making a comeback…

You are spoiling us today Wylde! So many great pics...I might have to go through them a few more times to pick my faves. Thanks for being so generous :D

No kidding, he really is spoiling us with all these. Love the everyday wear and the others :devil:

I do it because you ladies have shown me so much love.:heart:

I have a lot more to post, so slip into something more comfortable, find somewhere comfy to relax, and enjoy the ride inside my little part of the world.:D

If you have any requests or suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate almost anything!:D

Now back to our regularly scheduled program…………………..

Good morning, my sexy ladies! I went in search of some hand pics and I had to reach way back into archives, but I found some. Some of these just show my hands, some show me holding everyday objects like my belt and a chain, and some show my hands holding….. something else.:D

So here we go!

Open Shirt 1
Open Shirt 2
No Shirt

I'm your prisoner 1
I'm your prisoner 2
I'm your prisoner 3

Oh my...you've been very very busy posting today! I don't even know where to begin. I suppose I should start by saying that I was REALLY excited to see everything that you posted.

I love these! I'll admit that I tend to like men in jeans and t-shirts and looking pretty casual. You in this shirt though, you taking this shirt off...there's something very right about that.

Chain! *shivers* I really like the chain a lot, you look amazing in chains. You also look pretty damn incredible tied up with your own belt. I think it's safe to say that this one is now on my list of fantasies! :kiss:

Oh my...you've been very very busy posting today! I don't even know where to begin. I suppose I should start by saying that I was REALLY excited to see everything that you posted.

I love these! I'll admit that I tend to like men in jeans and t-shirts and looking pretty casual. You in this shirt though, you taking this shirt off...there's something very right about that.

Chain! *shivers* I really like the chain a lot, you look amazing in chains. You also look pretty damn incredible tied up with your own belt. I think it's safe to say that this one is now on my list of fantasies! :kiss:

Thank you! I am so flattered!:heart:

Remember that desire to climb you?

It's coming back...

adyF45iX.jpg

That is one hell of a beard! :D How long have you been growing it out for?

I took this next series last winter. It was so cold here, so I had to wear my favorite camp beanie to keep me warm.:D Now I know what you're gonna say, "You'd be warmer if you put some clothes on!" Well, where's the fun in that? At least I had my beanie to keep the important stuff warm…:D

Keeping Warm 1
Keeping Warm 2
Keeping Warm 3
Keeping Warm 4
Keeping Warm 5

No More Beanie...

Seriously loving "Keeping warm #5" what a great pose and photograph!! Youre truly a talented photographer..Thanks so much for sharing your art :)

Well hell...one day away and I miss all this? Wow...amazing! Love the facial hair, BTW :)

That is one hell of a beard! :D How long have you been growing it out for?

Thank you! I've been growing it off and on for almost 3 years. I don't let it get too crazy long because it starts to drive nuts. I love it though, I'll probably always have it.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back!:D

Any men who want to start a thread of their own should come here and take some pointers. I love your creativitiy with pictures. The editing. The teasing. And of course the wonderful subject matter!

Bravo, sexy man :heart:

Seriously loving "Keeping warm #5" what a great pose and photograph!! Youre truly a talented photographer..Thanks so much for sharing your art :)

Thank you!:heart: I do enjoy seeing what I can come up with. It's kind of a challenge sometimes because I do it all with my laptop. In some pictures, you can see my mouse.

I look forward to coming up with more creative pics for you!:D

Well hell...one day away and I miss all this? Wow...amazing! Love the facial hair, BTW :)

Ahh, you didn't miss much, it's just me…:D I really appreciate that you took some time to see what I have going on. I have a lot of fun doing this and seeing beautiful woman come here to spend just a second of there time is such a huge compliment to me. I mean that.:D

And thanks for the beard love, it likes attention too!:D

Any men who want to start a thread of their own should come here and take some pointers. I love your creativitiy with pictures. The editing. The teasing. And of course the wonderful subject matter!

Bravo, sexy man :heart:

Wow, that is seriously one of the best things anyone has said to me. I appreciate that so much!:heart:

Alright, last pic series until probably Saturday. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am graduating college tomorrow! I am 36 years old and will finally have my degree in Graphic Design! I'm pretty excited and proud that I finally accomplished it.

So anyways, here we go. Nothing too exciting, just me getting some couch time one day and got bored. And what do guys start doing when they're by themselves when they're bored? I think you know….:D

Looking for the remote 1
Looking for the remote 2
What was I looking for again?

Congratulations on the degree! Enjoy tomorrow! (Oh yeah and last set was very ummm inspirational ;) ...would love to see more of shoulders, back, and tat when you're back in a few days)

Alright, last pic series until probably Saturday. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am graduating college tomorrow! I am 36 years old and will finally have my degree in Graphic Design! I'm pretty excited and proud that I finally accomplished it.

So anyways, here we go. Nothing too exciting, just me getting some couch time one day and got bored. And what do guys start doing when they're by themselves when they're bored? I think you know….:D

Looking for the remote 1
Looking for the remote 2

These are beautiful! Can I come watch with you? I'll try to resist the urge to steal the remote.

And look at that! Not only are you sweet and sexy, but you're smart too. I'm really happy for you! :kiss:

Congratulations on the degree! Enjoy tomorrow! (Oh yeah and last set was very ummm inspirational ;) ...would love to see more of shoulders, back, and tat when you're back in a few days)

Thank you!:D

And I can definitely do some back and shoulders pics! Both will show my tats a lot clearer.

These are beautiful! Can I come watch with you? I'll try to resist the urge to steal the remote.

And look at that! Not only are you sweet and sexy, but you're smart too. I'm really happy for you! :kiss:

Baby, not only will I let you hold the remote, I'll let you change the channels as fast and as hard as you want!:devil:

Looking for the remote 1
Looking for the remote 2

Oh, good for you!!! Congratulations!! Your couch time looks delicious!! :rose:

Looking for the remote 1
Looking for the remote 2

You should be proud Mr. Wylde! Congrats on your grad!

Your couch looks far more comfortable and inviting than mine...and the remote searching would be my favorite thing to do on that couch ;)

You should be proud Mr. Wylde! Congrats on your grad!

Your couch looks far more comfortable and inviting than mine...and the remote searching would be my favorite thing to do on that couch ;)

Thank you so much! It feels surreal to be done with school, I miss it and I want to go back.

There's not much room on my couch, so you would we would have to get pretty close. Could make looking for the remote pretty exciting!:D

Back