Back for more

Sorry if I can't reply to all of you, I read every comment!

It's great to see some familiar names too.

So, any needs out there? I am a big one. Movies, games, books, fantasy, scifi love it all!

I'm a book, movie and sci fi lover as well :) I do have a bit of a collection of movie, and tv-series. Love Firefly, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Star Trek and Fringe :D

taylor, no ones actually ever mentioned my lips in real life. My best mate once said they were weird haha.

shyguy, Star Trek I love so much. I haven't seen all of it though and i'm not as knowledgeable about it as I wish. Fringe is fantastic too. I loved X- Files.

wolfking, ;).

So, any needs out there? I am a big one. Movies, games, books, fantasy, scifi love it all!

Ah do we have a gamer girl here?

Yes, i'm a gamer. Waiting on getting a PS4 so I have to satisfy myself with Prison Architect, Pokemon, Persona 4 and Youtube playthroughs!

I used to have a picture thread about a year or two a go, I deleted it due to lack of time and other personal reasons. I've decided to create another, for it keeps slipping into my mind- I always thoroughly enjoyed this forum and the people occupying it. I have had two relationships during my break, both were short, one recently ended that I'm still trying to move on from.

If I remember correctly, I was a virgin the last time I was here, but obviously no longer. I'm so happy to have experienced sex, it's certainly one of my favourite 'hobbies' now and I feel more confident in myself for it.
However, since I haven't had sex in two months, I am painfully frustrated and I need some kind of release! No doubt this will help sate it just a little.

So here is my first photo, I'd just woken up and my first thought was of this thread. I don't normally wear anything to bed, even in winter. Clothes are confining.

I like you so unconfined. I'd go wild waking up to a sight that gorgeous!

Yes, i'm a gamer. Waiting on getting a PS4 so I have to satisfy myself with Prison Architect, Pokemon, Persona 4 and Youtube playthroughs!

Well I loved how your breasts looked propped up on that lootcrate box.

Who are your favorite youtubers?

shyguy, Star Trek I love so much. I haven't seen all of it though and i'm not as knowledgeable about it as I wish. Fringe is fantastic too. I loved X- Files.
Come on over, and we'll watch it together ;)

Love this one. Can't get enough.

attachment.php

Have you completed persona, Wolf? I've only just started it really.

And I have yet to experience a pure wild night. i mean i've had fantastic sex but I was never ravaged. Perhaps that the sub in me XD

DemonRevyn, well lootcrate is amazing. Yogscast (Sips!), Cryaotic, Pewdiepie is fun to watch- i like that he promotes indie games. MarkiPlier

Shyguy, I'll come to Denmark and watch Star trek with you! Actually sounds like an awesome trip.

Hehe, glad you like it Blazin :p

Shyguy, I'll come to Denmark and watch Star trek with you! Actually sounds like an awesome trip.
I like the idea of watching Star Trek with a sexy woman as well ;) I just read that you are a sub, and that makes it sound even more interesting ... :devil:

I used to have a picture thread about a year or two a go, I deleted it due to lack of time and other personal reasons. I've decided to create another, for it keeps slipping into my mind- I always thoroughly enjoyed this forum and the people occupying it. I have had two relationships during my break, both were short, one recently ended that I'm still trying to move on from.

If I remember correctly, I was a virgin the last time I was here, but obviously no longer. I'm so happy to have experienced sex, it's certainly one of my favourite 'hobbies' now and I feel more confident in myself for it.
However, since I haven't had sex in two months, I am painfully frustrated and I need some kind of release! No doubt this will help sate it just a little.

So here is my first photo, I'd just woken up and my first thought was of this thread. I don't normally wear anything to bed, even in winter. Clothes are confining.

In a word? Yummy:rose: You're body in amazing. I would LOVE to wake up next to you!

Have you completed persona, Wolf? I've only just started it really.

And I have yet to experience a pure wild night. i mean i've had fantastic sex but I was never ravaged. Perhaps that the sub in me XD

I don't have 4, I have 3.......and no...I got stuck near the end lol D'oh!:eek: They are coming out with a new one for the Nintendo 3DS handheld: Persona Q, it will feature the characters from 3 and 4

*groans and growls* would love to make that happen:devil:

DemonRevyn, well lootcrate is amazing. Yogscast (Sips!), Cryaotic, Pewdiepie is fun to watch- i like that he promotes indie games. MarkiPlier

Those are some good ones. You should check out MaskedGamer/Ohmwrecker and TheRPGMinx as well. They both cover many lesser known games.

Hundojoe, is it bad that I don't know what that means? haha

blazin, there'll be more on the way XD

Shyguy, I'd say i like to be dominate sometimes too but i'm definately more of a sub.

Superman, I wonder what it'd be like waking up next to superman? haha ;)

I haven't played 3 XD Oh, that's cool- no doubt i'll be buying that.
That would be fun :p

Demon, yeah sure! I've been wanting some new youtubers to watch.
I've recently got really into 'Tested'. Adam Savage is awesome!

Superman, I wonder what it'd be like waking up next to superman? haha ;)

Smiles... it's FUN. LOTS of fun:rose:

I knew what a Loot Crate was on sight if that tells you anything. ;) I am into all of the above. I find a lady that looks like you, yet is into such things, to be a very rare and intriguing creature.

Demon, yeah sure! I've been wanting some new youtubers to watch.
I've recently got really into 'Tested'. Adam Savage is awesome!

The main group that I watch are Ohmwrecker, TheRPGMinx, Markiplier, Dlive, Cry, Pewdiepie, Seananners, Gassy Mexican, Chilled Chaos and EatMyDiction

blazin, there'll be more on the way XD

Shyguy, I'd say i like to be dominate sometimes too but i'm definately more of a sub.

I haven't played 3 XD Oh, that's cool- no doubt i'll be buying that.
That would be fun :p

Lookin forward to them;) and the you dominant sometimes is a turn on;)

I want to get it......but I don't feel like shelling out that much money for a 3DS lol :p

I'm definately a Dominant, and don't have any submissive in me ;) Which some of my toys also show :devil:

One thing I have to point out, is I'm not perfect. I have stretch marks, I have a stomach and I don't have a thigh gap. I wouldn't change it. It doesn't concern me. I love food.

Anyway, I'm in the bath- perilously holding my phone above the water taking these photos haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20140727_220732.jpg
    IMG_20140727_220732.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_20140727_220541.jpg
    IMG_20140727_220541.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMG_20140727_220514.jpg
    IMG_20140727_220514.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,035
One thing I have to point out, is I'm not perfect. I have stretch marks, I have a stomach and I don't have a thigh gap. I wouldn't change it. It doesn't concern me. I love food.

Anyway, I'm in the bath- perilously holding my phone above the water taking these photos haha.

Amazingly hot.

Curvier women are much sexier than thinner types. A curvy woman is softer and much more fun to enjoy.

Back