The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna, I have really come back to say a huge THANK YOU for sticking up for me in Spike's thread. I don't think I really got round to it before, it's been such a chaotic day.

:rose: all round,
Good night, darlinks (I said that in the Viennese accent of my new avatar - the original MILF). See you tomorrow!

No thanks necessary at all. The whole thing was just getting ridiculous. Now, I'm going to leave that whole mess over there. :)

Dahlink, wasn't the voice of your avatar... Hungarian?

*considering and ignoring the bad jokes that could be made*
*nudging Spike from the wall*

What is it about the first post on a page that is just irresistable to the wall here?

No thanks necessary at all. The whole thing was just getting ridiculous. Now, I'm going to leave that whole mess over there. :)

Dahlink, wasn't the voice of your avatar... Hungarian?

*considering and ignoring the bad jokes that could be made*
*nudging Spike from the wall*

What is it about the first post on a page that is just irresistable to the wall here?

Whenever someone mentions a Hungarian accent, I always think of Zsa-Zsa Gabor. Wasn't she in the movie Gigi or was that her sister Ava?

Last edited:
Whenever someone mentions a Hungarian accent, I always think of Za-Za Gabor. Wasn't she in the movie Gigi or was that her sister Ava?

You heard about when Za-Za Gabor went to her new gynecologist's office for the first time?

He asked if she every had a check up here before...

She said, "No, Darlink.... but a hell of a lot of Hungarians!"

I am not coming off this wall. This is my wall. There are many walls like it but this one is mine.
Well, if the wall is warmer than the snowy outside, go for it. ;)

Whenever someone mentions a Hungarian accent, I always think of Za-Za Gabor. Wasn't she in the movie Gigi or was that her sister Ava?
Zsa-Zsa and Eva Gabor were Hungarian. Eva was the one in "Gigi." She was also the one who voiced, not only Duchess, but Miss Bianca in "The Rescuers."

And now I'm going to have a private giggle over "Gigi."

*quickly slips into the hot tub between Neko and Anna* Taking a quick, much needed break. I also just missed you guys :D

*Scooting over a tad* Well, hello there, stranger! Nice to see you again.

*Quickly hugging john*

Rolf,
A large libation and measures for the assembled crew, please.

>> Lies back with peaceful smile and enjoys the atmosphere <<

Hello Anna, how's life treating you today. *hugs back and drapes an arm over her shoulder*

Ah, thanks HP, I could really use a drink. I think I will need t arrange for something strong when I get back home. Only four hours and one day until the weekend. I am thinking about getting tickets to the Mythbusters live tour here in Seattle weekend after next.

*Sits back enjoying the warm water and present company* :rose:

Ah, nothing like a hot tub on a cold afternoon!

hottubbear.jpg

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -- Mark Twain

(Well, what did he know...)

Hello Anna, how's life treating you today. *hugs back and drapes an arm over her shoulder*

Ah, thanks HP, I could really use a drink. I think I will need t arrange for something strong when I get back home. Only four hours and one day until the weekend. I am thinking about getting tickets to the Mythbusters live tour here in Seattle weekend after next.

*Sits back enjoying the warm water and present company* :rose:
Ahhh, that's nice.

If you see the Mythbusters, I'm going to want to hear about it.

Ah, nothing like a hot tub on a cold afternoon!

hottubbear.jpg
Now that's a bear who enjoys his relaxation!

*Walks in tired and defeated* Rolf, whatever booze you got. I'm seriously done dealing with people. Is there still any hot water left in the shower?

*Walks in tired and defeated* Rolf, whatever booze you got. I'm seriously done dealing with people. Is there still any hot water left in the shower?

*hugs* Forget the shower and come back to the hot tub.

Better yet, would you like a back rub?

Morning all Naked People!

My Goodness, just look at this floor, it's awash. Well, there certainly was quite a do in here last night, I see even the Bear got in the hot tub although the Dragon seems to have sat shyly on the sidelines. What an inspiration it was to bring that along, Spike. Rolf, just pull out that mop and have a little swish around the floor before breakfast gets going.

John, here is a cup of nice coffee for you. And cup of tea for you, HP. Half a sugar, I think?

Yes, Anna, Neko, dahlinks, my new avatar is the original MILF, Duchess the cat from Aristocats, as voiced by Eva Gabor. She was indeed sister of the divine Zsa-zsa, who said: "I never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds." (I enjoyed that gynaecologist joke, SafeBet.) I love their accents!

:rose:

My Goodness, just look at this floor, it's awash. Well, there certainly was quite a do in here last night, I see even the Bear got in the hot tub although the Dragon seems to have sat shyly on the sidelines. What an inspiration it was to bring that along, Spike. Rolf, just pull out that mop and have a little swish around the floor before breakfast gets going.

John, here is a cup of nice coffee for you. And cup of tea for you, HP. Half a sugar, I think?

Yes, Anna, Neko, dahlinks, my new avatar is the original MILF, Duchess the cat from Aristocats, as voiced by Eva Gabor. She was indeed sister of the divine Zsa-zsa, who said: "I never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds." (I enjoyed that gynaecologist joke, SafeBet.) I love their accents!

Ah, thank you Naoko. You're so kind. ;)

OH hell. This Dragon does not like getting wet (unless flying; in rain).
I'll sit in the far corner drinking my tea, thanks.

Duchess made me think of this one

It's Peggy Lee at her best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back