What Are You Thinking? Continued 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnbreastluver

Hands On Approach
Since the last one got shut down for over 5000 posts here we go again.

There is nothing about your dick that will cause a girl to be interested in you, but there might be things about you that will get her interested in your dick.

Since the last one got shut down for over 5000 posts here we go again.

There is nothing about your dick that will cause a girl to be interested in you, but there might be things about you that will get her interested in your dick.

...but there's a lot in your technique to cause her to pass up a second helping of your love.

I'm thinking this is way to philosophical to think about, without another cup of coffee.

I’m thinking I wish I had some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies right now. Or brownies. Yum :cathappy:

Ugh. She calls. Then he calls. So do not want the drama in my life anymore. Do I call her back? What if it's important.

Ugh. She calls. Then he calls. So do not want the drama in my life anymore. Do I call her back? What if it's important.

Set your boundaries.. people will only use you if you let them. If it's important then you'll be glad you called.. if they start with the drama, tell them that's no longer acceptable.

:)

Got my chair, my coat, my hot chocolate. I'm ready for eclipse action.

Set your boundaries.. people will only use you if you let them. If it's important then you'll be glad you called.. if they start with the drama, tell them that's no longer acceptable.

:)

I compromised. I texted and told her I'm not ready to talk. But if it's important to text me back. ;)

I compromised. I texted and told her I'm not ready to talk. But if it's important to text me back. ;)

Ok... but don't be a puss. I've had many women friends and it's aggravating to see them let people walk all over them.

Boundaries!! Put em up!!

That's an order! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back