Make IT taste better?

Cleanliness Is Key

I've never had any complaints, and couldn't tell you if it is because I am a brunette, but I can say that cleanliness is a key factor. Everyone has their particular taste, I am sure, but in the end, if you are clean, you are a step ahead of the game. I would not allow my other half to go down there if I wasn't clean and fresh. Hell, if it's a "not so fresh" moment, some of the enjoyment is lost in worrying about the way you smell.

I tried pineapple juice when I first heard about that. I don't know that it made a difference other than it irritated my mouth to drink it.

The Poodle
 
Ever hear of an "air bath"?

I have a terrible nose, probably killed all my smell buds with the crap that makes allergy season bearable. But even when a girl has been detectable upon unwrapping, a little time to air out has taken care of what ever problem their might have been.

Or my burnt out nose couldn't tell anything lingered! :)
 
All is very true that has been posted.

Although, you aren't supposed to use candy(anything containing sugars actually) as an extracurricular toy. This is because the balance of that chemistry is so delicate, any extra , well anything can throw that region into turmoil.
Don't get me wrong, household foodstuffs are fun. Very fun.

I do know that I tried to quit smoking (lasted for 3 days) and my SO said that I tasted sweeter during that time. (attempting to quit again)

Also when I drink, I tend to drink sweet drinks, White Russians, Malibu and Pineapple (not too frou frou), what you drink makes a huge difference! I had a few beers one night, and I was told that changed the taste, not bad, just different.
Then there was the night that I got bombed on chocolate martini's? Yeah, he couldn't get enough. "The ultimate sweetness" is how it was described to me.

Just one more thing, ladies, we all know NOT to douche right?
If is smells bad, you should be seeing a Doc, not messing around with trying to fix it on your own.

*added note*
Drink milk. He says that after I have had alot of milk, it tastes sweeter.
 
I can't add much info in the tase dept. but a tip my gyno recently gave me. I am prone to yeast infections.. (most diabetics are). After showering a quick "blow dry" in places other then your head seems to help in keeping the frequency down. Makes sense.. I guess when you consider bacteria thrives in warm wet dark places..
 
boston_bbw said:
I can't add much info in the tase dept. but a tip my gyno recently gave me. I am prone to yeast infections.. (most diabetics are). After showering a quick "blow dry" in places other then your head seems to help in keeping the frequency down. Makes sense.. I guess when you consider bacteria thrives in warm wet dark places..

BUMP
 
if your going to use anything edible in a pussy then it should be because you want that candy to taste like pussy.if you are trying to make that pussy taste like candy then....WHAT ARE YOU EATING PUSSY FOR!!!
 
I have had a really bad pussy eating fetish for as long as well… my first taste. Basically sex just isn’t sex for me unless I have tasted her before I enter. Anyways I have only chanced upon a couple that were so bad I wouldn’t go down on them and one was so bad that I actually got rid of the girl right in the middle of it (It was a one nighter or was going to be I should say) . Anyways woman are usually perfect the way they are as long as they don’t have an infection or something. Douching helps if there is an odor problem but if a woman continually washes everything away … like just before sex it really kind of messes it up because it has practically no flavor then. I never dated a woman I didn’t taste and I have never has a woman object to being tasted. When I was in my early 20’s I actually went to a bar and walked up to woman asking if I could eat them… I did it as a joke a no strings attached thing because I had just broken up with the woman I was living with…. You would be shocked at how many woman that night were willing to let me just eat and run from the parking lot….LOL I proved something to myself that night…. Woman do think like men when it comes to Oral and given the opportunity to be eaten with no strings attached you would be shocked at how many say yes.
 
I can't help much in the taste department, but for the smell, cotton panties (to let more air flow through and around her vagina) and an occasional option is douche and sprays. You could do this temporarily, but she can't do it too often because its not good for the vagina. If she does choose this route, make sure the douche is not too perfumy, just a plain douche, not the "strawberry sent" kind or anything. Same goes with the sprays. Also, sprays can be applied to the underwear for less harshness on the vagina. Good Luck!:rose:
 
"You are what you eat"...sweets tend to sweeten things up. Some diets affect the taste greatly. Try switching things up a little


-Grrr
 
And a yeast infection produces a flavor all its own..... [/B]


why the fuck would you want to go down on a girl when she has a yeast infection.
personally i would never subject my b/f to anything as gross as that
 
approximately how long does one need to consume the taste changing substance for before a change is noticeable ?

thanks

:)
 
sweet

Speaking of taste. My gf and I went to a wedding a few months back, and that night she said that I tasted much sweeter. She isn't a big fan of the taste usually but now that I know it can change I'm going to give it a shot. I know it wasn't a booze thing because I had been drinking. I just wish I knew what did it.
 
Re: beter than anything pineapple juice will do.

madmanmike said:
pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.

Wouldnt that cause some sort of infection in her pussy with all that sugar and wetness?
 
Removing contents at request of poster.
RIP Grunga - you were a pal.
 
Last edited:
Ironic how no one has mentioned that some people simply like the taste/smell of pussy and some people simply don't, just like some people simply like the taste/smell of cock and some don't. (Actually the cock itself doesn't taste like much of anything, the scent/pheremone glands are in the pubes and on the balls.) If you love the taste, you probably prefer it as strong as possible (prefer your partner to not shave and not shower immediately before sex). On the raunch end of things, some people prefer a partner who has not showered in a day or two.
 
madmanmike said:
pineapple juice is for ametuers. i use candy.

i but one of those long spiral lolly pops and use it as a dildo while im licking her clit. after she cums i take it out and lick it in front of her. then i eat her hole out and it tastes like the lolly pop. its fucking wonderful.

i use that and gummy worms.

get her nice and wet and put a gummy worm in her with the very tip sticking out. then just tease her for about 5 min. then put your face down there and make her watch you slowly pull out the worm with your teeth. nothing will make her want you more than that. plus she will taste like a gummi worm for about 1 and a half hours. i love it.

ain't that a thrush risk though :confused: atleast with drinking pineapple juice you don't get thrush
 
On the raunch end of things, some people prefer a partner who has not showered in a day or two.

Napoleon would tell his wife Josephine not to bathe for weeks, when he was coming home from battle, so that he could enjoy her smell. :confused:

Just a lil trivia ;)
 
Back
Top