What color is your underwear?

White, lacy string bikini that has a little ribbon on the front and floral print on each side.

Colleen Thomas said:
Quid Pro Quo luv, Your's have given me a morning smile on more than one occasion :)

Flattery is the chocolate of relationships... thank you.

I love green, but except for the very pastel yellow-based shades, it isn't my color for my skin and hair and eyes.

Now...exactly how sheer? Hmmmm?

SophiaY said:
I love green, but except for the very pastel yellow-based shades, it isn't my color for my skin and hair and eyes.

mouth watering sheer :D

SophiaY said:

Sheer enough to be able to tell I'm a natural redhead and I asume, if you were inspecting from a proper distance to tell if I were excited or not, removing from the equation your olfactory sense which would tell you long before the sheerness of my panties came into play otherwise :)

Colleen Thomas said:
Sheer enough to be able to tell I'm a natural redhead and I asume, if you were inspecting from a proper distance to tell if I were excited or not, removing from the equation your olfactory sense which would tell you long before the sheerness of my panties came into play otherwise :)

Evile evile redhead . . . :kiss:*drool*

mine are purple cotton . . very boring.

Not evil; wicked, wild and wanton...

(drawling slowly) I rely on the glazed look of eyes, the slight quivering of thighs, the slow rise of breasts in aching anticipation...

(laughing at myself, in trashy romance mode today)

SophiaY said:
Not evil; wicked, wild and wanton...

(drawling slowly) I rely on the glazed look of eyes, the slight quivering of thighs, the slow rise of breasts in aching anticipation...

(laughing at myself, in trashy romance mode today)

SHould I go put on my corset and bodice? :cattail:

SophiaY said:
Tsk, tsk, not not nice to tease a currently solitary old lady...

That's not teasing. Would be teasing if I described the corset. Besides, everyone can use a little teasing now and again. :catroar:

Colleen Thomas said:

Hmmm.... :p

Back