hotwife

S

shelly2inme

Hi,

My user name is Shelly. I have been a hotwife for about two years. My husband loves to watch me fuck and he loves to DP me with other guys. In the past two years I have fucked 8 guys in addition to my husband. I have pretty regular sex with all 8 guys and so I am getting fucked a lot and loving it.

I thought that the hotwife concept was way more common then it must be. I have been getting private messages from guys that want to know what the term means.

So, I am wondering how many hotwives are using Literotica. Would love to talk with others that are into the hotwife life style. I also love talking to guys about it.

If you are into the shared wife concept I would love to hear from you.

Shelly

Hi,

My user name is Shelly. I have been a hotwife for about two years. My husband loves to watch me fuck and he loves to DP me with other guys. In the past two years I have fucked 8 guys in addition to my husband. I have pretty regular sex with all 8 guys and so I am getting fucked a lot and loving it.

I thought that the hotwife concept was way more common then it must be. I have been getting private messages from guys that want to know what the term means.

So, I am wondering how many hotwives are using Literotica. Would love to talk with others that are into the hotwife life style. I also love talking to guys about it.

If you are into the shared wife concept I would love to hear from you.

Shelly

Shelly, sounds like you have the best of both worlds..enjoy the ride...

Back