Published question...sorry...

C

CoffeeWithMonkeys

Guest
I know there's already a few posts about submitting and published but thought I'll start my own because it's slightly different from the others posted.

So I submitted my latest chapter early, 3am central time, on 11-11, of course checked it last night a little after midnight to see if it had any status change and it didn't. Was on earlier this morning, checked again and nothing.
Just checked it now and it says NEW, and has stats as 0 and 0 but the date listed is still 11 11.
I swore before when it went from pending to new it always had the date it would go live.
Am I remembering wrong?

Fair to assume it will be posted tonight at midnight?

Just anxious to see how this chapter is received!

Thanks and all that jazz!
 
So I submitted my latest chapter early, 3am central time, on 11-11...
Just checked it now and it says NEW, and has stats as 0 and 0 but the date listed is still 11 11.

Hmm. That's a little disheartening. I submitted my latest on Nov 9 and there hasn't been any action on it. Too early to worry, I know. I'll give it a week before I trouble Laurel about it.
 
Most likely it will come up by tomorrow. If you look in the 'old' control panel, you'll probably find the date of tomorrow with it. I'm seeing the same.

Yep it's pending for tomorrow.
I checked the old panel and wow I don't remember it being so clunky. I guess I've gotten used to the new one.

And THANKS! :D
 
Hmm. That's a little disheartening. I submitted my latest on Nov 9 and there hasn't been any action on it. Too early to worry, I know. I'll give it a week before I trouble Laurel about it.

I was a little worried that it might get sent back because I did do a reluctance and a forced tag and I was thinking it would probably be checked a little closer and maybe not get approved.

I'm so happy that it will go up tonight, and yeah still worried! hehehe

Yeah after a week I'm pm Laurel. Seems like lately a couple have been delayed :/
 
Stories start posting after midnight the day they go new. So tonight after midnight sometime it will post as new and have a tomorrows date.
 
Back
Top