Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

The first and most important thing is the woman is okay with her body getting extremely wet.

I love oral and I love all the juices that flow when I am giving a woman oral. It is very hot and flattering to me when we are kissing and my hand travels to a wet pussy.

With all of that said, we still need to be realistic about this. If you have a partner that gets very wet or even squirts you will need to plan ahead with rubber sheets or extra towels or you will end up with a soaked .mattress, maybe ruined.

Another thought, while we are having intercourse IF she gets very wet, my chances of having an orgasm with her goes down. There is less friction on my dick so I don't cum and in some cases go soft. That is no big deal. I just pull out and she gives me a HJ or BJ but it is important to not blame anything on her.

ES

I'm so glad that I'm not the first person who went practical. My first thought was "put a towel down" which is like... yeah. Done. We can just fuck now and it's fine.

Same with periods, just put a fucking towel down. I don't get why it's a big deal. Pussies have fluids, it's kind of what they do. I feel like chicks have issues with this that I just don't understand. Like there is a practical five second solution to this I don't understand why it has to be a thing. Hell, we can do laundry if we need to. Bitch you think you squirt? I've had to scrub my jizz off the headboard. We're all gross let's not make a whole big thing about it. If I have to change the sheets I will. I don't understand why we're caring about this.

I feel like I come off as if I've had exactly the amount of fights that I've had about this. I'm sorry if that's insensitive but I straight up think this is stupid. I've had the same fight with the squirting and the blood. I don't get why we're supposed to care.

Like, for real, it's just pussy juice, it's not like a deadly acid. It's not a goddamn king cobra spitting venom. It's not going to eat through the bed and dissolve everything it touches. Your pussy is not the arch of the goddamn covenant. This is a nonissue, Jesus Christ.
 
I have not read the entire set of posts but the only thing wrong with wet is that there is a "wet Spot" on the sheets to avoid after it's lights out time.
 
If she got too wet, I would just bend down and slurp it all clean gladly :cattail:
 
I have not read the entire set of posts but the only thing wrong with wet is that there is a "wet Spot" on the sheets to avoid after it's lights out time.

We both get wet very easily. I mean, it pours from us and we LOVE getting our juices all over us. Towels. Double layer of towels. We are the only things that get wet.
 
I have not read the entire set of posts but the only thing wrong with wet is that there is a "wet Spot" on the sheets to avoid after it's lights out time.

If she got too wet, I would just bend down and slurp it all clean gladly :cattail:

We both get wet very easily. I mean, it pours from us and we LOVE getting our juices all over us. Towels. Double layer of towels. We are the only things that get wet.

All very good points! I was with a very lovely lady years ago. She got fairly wet and I would squirt a lot, so after our lovemaking there was lots of fluids. I was so conditioned to just jump up and clean up everything before I met her, she had to hold me down and tell me not to clean it up. I felt bad my cum was on her chest, the bed, inside her, and her fluids were on my dick, crotch, and my face too. BUT after we laid on the bed for a while everything seemed to dry up and disappear.

It was amazing how our juices just seemed to seep into our skin like moisturizer. She liked the "mess" of our lovemaking and thought it was natural and erotic. We put down towels prior so the sheets did not get too wet and I did lap up a lot of her juices. But seeing a stain on the bed sheets as well as other evidence on us became a good thing to me---something I learned from her.

ES
 
At the risk of necroing this thread again...

A lot of the comments here do seem at least a little dismissive. From a purely pragmatic standpoint some women's bodies (like mine) get "too wet" in the sense that it creates problems.

For starters I have a larger underwear budget than most other women.

When I was in high school, I had to wear pads every day.

Early sexual experiences led to my partners complaining that they "couldn't feel anything", which led to a whole lot of self-consciousness. That did lead me to take up kegel exercises, which I'm thankful for.

In my early 20's I missed an interview because by the time I got there it looked like I had pissed myself (I assure you I hadn't).

When I first decided to go out of the house without underwear in a skirt it was because I had developed a rash from so much moisture kept against my skin. Of course that sort of developed into a fetish.
 
At the risk of necroing this thread again...

A lot of the comments here do seem at least a little dismissive. From a purely pragmatic standpoint some women's bodies (like mine) get "too wet" in the sense that it creates problems.

For starters I have a larger underwear budget than most other women.

When I was in high school, I had to wear pads every day.

Early sexual experiences led to my partners complaining that they "couldn't feel anything", which led to a whole lot of self-consciousness. That did lead me to take up kegel exercises, which I'm thankful for.

In my early 20's I missed an interview because by the time I got there it looked like I had pissed myself (I assure you I hadn't).

When I first decided to go out of the house without underwear in a skirt it was because I had developed a rash from so much moisture kept against my skin. Of course that sort of developed into a fetish.

And there is nothing you can really do about that ?

And it's not some kind of vicious loop getting slightly aroused,
being self conscious about getting wet and then just meltdown ?

Blocking hormones partially could probably help you lose some, so maybe a doctor could do a hormone level check ?
But like most things medical science ignores females because it's harder to get good test data with hormonelevel swings.

Edit: Combing through a google search says Antihistamines work to reduce lubrication
 
Last edited:
This wet?

"His breath came fast, he couldn't last, with sadness they all eyed him.

The medics wept, their tears rolled down, the pools flowed down beside him.

The waters rose, they reached his toes, he floated where he lay.

And as he drifted out of sight his comrades heard him say.

I'm going to that better land where the FlaK don't never fly.

Where the bullets are all cotton, and the shells are apple pie.

Where the clouds are champagne cocktails, and you drink them on the fly.

Well its time to leave, don't you grieve, I'll be wearin' wings on my leather sleeves,

in the Army Airforce Heaven."

- Oscar Brand


Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Yes, 'too wet' exists

...when you get overly excited in public & panic about concealing your wet clothes!
I've carried extra knickers in the car & found that a good slip can hide more than VPL!
The first lover who truly opened my floodgates, dropped me like a coyote ugly & it took a long time to convince myself the issue was his mind, not my body.
The beau who helped me most never spoke about my copious wetness; instead, his nightly bedtime routine never failed to put clean towels & full waterbottles by the bedside. As I gasped the last of aftershocks, he would insist on my rehydration.
Nowadays? My Beast & I laugh about daily linen washes and he indulges my constant research into better waterproof bedding.

And I follow the advice of Hitchhiker's: *ALWAYS* know where your towel is!
 
Too wet??

I've never, ever had a single complaint about being " too wet " and truuust me I get very, very wet.

Rarely do I get fucked and not have to change the bedsheets 😉
 
Does it turn guys on to know he gets his girl super wet during sex? Or does he start feeling like he's drowning in wetness with no enjoyment because she's too wet?
TOO WET is by definition too much. Messing the bed or whatever. That does not stop it being very exciting. Ideal for fisting, for instance
 
On one hand, it's a definite turn on knowing I'm doing something right. Personally, I lose feeling which leads to mental distractions on my behalf. Most of that is more because of me and the sexual routine (same positions, no foreplay, etc) developed by my wife. On the few occasions I've been able to make her squirt, had me ready for round two... to no avail.
 
Too wet??

I've never, ever had a single complaint about being " too wet " and truuust me I get very, very wet.

Rarely do I get fucked and not have to change the bedsheets 😉

I find the whole discussion really interesting because there are two sides to this or maybe different ways of looking at it. I would say it is similar to a man that cums a lot. If a guy cums a cup or more of fluid is it too much? Do you have to change the sheets? Maybe for both but at the time it is happening it can be very hot.

That is how I feel about a woman getting very wet. It can be really hot during sex but afterwards, there is certainly towels and extensive clean up involved.

I had a girlfriend that got very wet before and during orgasm. It was nice to watch but for me caused her to become less tight down there and would prevent my own orgasm. (I think I mentioned this before) Anyway, it was not a bad thing, just a thing. I did not complain, I would pull out after she came and she would use her hand resulting in a great finish. She liked to watch me squirt and it made her feel better about her own fluids/squirting.

ES
 
I don't think it's a bad thing. I personally wish I didn't get so wet. It's gets so bad that it starts to drip and run down my leg. I also have quite a mess going on down there even if I touch her so she won't be so wet.

I'm sure you can find someone willing to help catch those drips down your leg...
 
I’d have to say no. It’s a very lovely thing for the one you are with gets you so into them that you get that wonderful, normal, pleasurable reaction.
 
Not even if I have to bring a snorkel.

If there's not a "cum angel" in the sheets when I'm done with her, then I shoulda tried harder.
 
Back
Top