Thetalkman

Does anybody there know if the author “thetalkman” is still writing stories. It has been a year since the last story.

Just wondering.

I've seen lots of these what-happened-to posts in the AH. This is the first time I've seen it work.

Does anybody there know if the author “thetalkman” is still writing stories. It has been a year since the last story.

Just wondering.

Yes, he's been working on some sort of epic, super-sized, multi-story magnum opus, which seems to have taken a very long time to complete. Personally, I think I would rather he'd just chucked out some stories, one at a time (since I'm a MASSIVE fan of his peculiarly nasty flavour of erotica and I've missed it immensely), but the artist must follow his or her own path, I suppose.

LOL forgot to check this thread. So cool the author is writing again. I just love his written even genres I normally don’t care for. I like longer stories, even though I really wish Literotica gave us an option to download stories.

So I am really looking forward to the future long story. I like a previous comment, wish we had a few stories to enjoy, but can’t complain.

If he reads this, I would seriously pay $$ for a part 3 of Foxy Grandma. There are so many ways my twisted mind would take it. A nice 5+ page story.

There are some parts of his stories that I would like to see get their own stories. Some examples would be Trina from tastes like candy, Jana's friend from gg's like in Maggie chapter 3, Elise from surrounded chapter 3, the various women Derek fucks in the clines conquer time chapter 6

Back