The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to right now.... I want to turn on my cam and let someone watch me stroke my meat

have a free afternoon to myself - the first in weeks. Looking forward to playing slowly, and cummin big ;)

after waking up horny and the house empty i proceeded to take a nice hot bath. shaving my balls and my ass was my main priority.

slowly playing here now

was riding mrsKs rabbit vibe... I need a suction cup dildo...bout 5-6 inches...I'll never leave home

Hard and stroking thinking about My dirty Cum slut Melissa, in the wedding dress, and me fucking her dirty hole...oh it makes me so hard

hello all my good little cum sult has goaded me into action So I will appease my Cute dirty Boy, by doing so here for all of you

I am the Wills Daddy, he is my Dirty melissa, His hot wet mouth is mine to shove my cock down, to cum in to fill his belly with my sticky white sperm. His ass tight, and hot, is mine to fuck, to ram it deep and hard, to fill with cum, and than to watch as my own cum dribbles from it. He is MINE! and I love to fuck and fondle him.

His cock is Mine to suck, to stroke and to tease. His lips are mine to kiss, his ass mine to grab. I may let others fuck my Dirty Melissa, but never will they cum in his ass, NEVER! He is all mine. I love my Dirty boy, MY Melissa.

I have found my dirty boy, and am happy, Now if you excuse me, I know my Dirty boy has gotten hard reading this and is in need of Daddys attention..Have a good night, i know I will

-Savoredsting

hello all my good little cum sult has goaded me into action So I will appease my Cute dirty Boy, by doing so here for all of you

I am the Wills Daddy, he is my Dirty melissa, His hot wet mouth is mine to shove my cock down, to cum in to fill his belly with my sticky white sperm. His ass tight, and hot, is mine to fuck, to ram it deep and hard, to fill with cum, and than to watch as my own cum dribbles from it. He is MINE! and I love to fuck and fondle him.

His cock is Mine to suck, to stroke and to tease. His lips are mine to kiss, his ass mine to grab. I may let others fuck my Dirty Melissa, but never will they cum in his ass, NEVER! He is all mine. I love my Dirty boy, MY Melissa.

I have found my dirty boy, and am happy, Now if you excuse me, I know my Dirty boy has gotten hard reading this and is in need of Daddys attention..Have a good night, i know I will

-Savoredsting

Starting

Daddy has to leave his Melissa, But I enjoyed letting my cock slide in and out of his tight hole, Oh god is it such a thrill to fuck into his tight hole, and the love of me hearing my little cum slut moan and groan as he cums as I fill his tight ass full of Daddys cum...Than when i pull out I get to see the cum drop out of his ass and onto the bed, Such a beautiful sight

well night all

So yeah. Those last couple of posts from Savoredsting got me going. I'll be cranking one out tonight.

I am tumbling shemale and femboi pics tonight. Getting hard and horny and stroking my dick. Oh how I want a pretty boypussy to pound, suck on her tits and stroke her cocky.

Stroking here...wishing a white boy would come and suck my nipples and rub his white cock on my black cock. Bi Curious but more bi (due to fantasies). Just looking for my first fun buddy.

PM welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back