Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm wuzzle snuggle wuggle. Mmmmm!

Pic of pussies snuggling to make you feel snuggly. LOL.

attachment.php

Aww, those pussies look very snuggleable. :devil: Mmm, warm tea and snuggle wuggle wuzzles. :D

LOL, Tinkerbell is trying to trick us into thinking it's dinnertime. :catroar:

Aww, those pussies look very snuggleable. :devil: Mmm, warm tea and snuggle wuggle wuzzles. :D

LOL, Tinkerbell is trying to trick us into thinking it's dinnertime. :catroar:

It is dinnertime ... here in the UK, LOL.

Treaties! Tea and treaties and snuggles, all as ordered by the Dr. :heart:.

The perfect prescription. :D:heart:

LOL.

Gah, Lakhi really needs to go back to adult food. So I got her some adult food but the kitten likes it. Lakhi eats the kitten food to encourage the kitten to eat it (such a good mom! sniffle sniffle - eurgh, that frog, though - yuck!) then she hurriedly dashes over to her adult food, the kitten eats a bit of food then realises mom is noshing on the real deal and rushes over. Then Lakhi goes back to the kitten food and they end up eating each other's food!

I can't figure if this is really a Bad Thing, How Could You Do It, or Gah, who cares, LOL. On the internet people say: "Dreadful! You are a slag and an evil witch if you do that. You must put your kitten in a cage to feed." and "Mice do not come with 'adult version' / 'kitten version' written on them, it doesn't matter as long as they're eating."
:confused:

LOL.

Gah, Lakhi really needs to go back to adult food. So I got her some adult food but the kitten likes it. Lakhi eats the kitten food to encourage the kitten to eat it (such a good mom! sniffle sniffle - eurgh, that frog, though - yuck!) then she hurriedly dashes over to her adult food, the kitten eats a bit of food then realises mom is noshing on the real deal and rushes over. Then Lakhi goes back to the kitten food and they end up eating each other's food!

I can't figure if this is really a Bad Thing, How Could You Do It, or Gah, who cares, LOL. On the internet people say: "Dreadful! You are a slag and an evil witch if you do that. You must put your kitten in a cage to feed." and "Mice do not come with 'adult version' / 'kitten version' written on them, it doesn't matter as long as they're eating."
:confused:

Did you try separating them out in different rooms? We have to do that with Figaro and Tinkerbell. Tink likes to gobble her food up while Fig will eat slowly. Tink would then push Fig aside and finish his food.

(Seriously isolated blurt, I know you all feel sorry, it's OK, just blurting.)

Gah, a whole week to clear the kitchen counters of all the papers and small useless presents and catalogues and junk mail so I can wipe them down! while the Fella goes, "Oh a free weekend we can clean the house," like how exciting for me! as if I don't do it all effing week anyway, and like he is going to do anything other than iron so badly that I can't believe he really passed anything remotely warm over my shirt.

And Outlaw Dad has to go and fall over again. I did just hope he would give us a couple of weeks' break now that we got someone to go in every morning, before he started falling over in the evenings. I mean, since he pays for an alarm to buzz if he falls over, why can't he carry it around with him instead of leaving it by his bedside! Oh no, instead he has to have us all poised like cricket fielders. "Did you speak to him today? Did you speak to him? OMG, maybe he is lying in a heap in the hallway." Not an effing minute's peace. To think he used to have a staff of thirty people under him and now he can't make use of one small piece of electronic equipment and take charge of his own life!
:mad:

Oh yes, I have one of those. But I got beyond quietly blurting in here and now I shout it aloud in my blog, LOL. My Fella has never read a single word I wrote, even on my not naughty blog, so I let it all hang out <snerk>. And post pix of my pussy ;) - the Whore of Catylon, now safely saved from ever having another kitten :cathappy: (although we all love the one we ended up keeping, it's true, we wouldn't be without her).

I figure he should've just filed the wishy washy wiper water bottle when I asked him to do it, 'n then I would've just stuck to posting pix of my pussy <snerk>.

:rose:

LOL! :rose::D

(wink) <snerk> :rose:

Did you try separating them out in different rooms? We have to do that with Figaro and Tinkerbell. Tink likes to gobble her food up while Fig will eat slowly. Tink would then push Fig aside and finish his food.
I tried feeding them on different sides of the sink (don't ask, horrid weird sink, could be a whole blurt on its own). I leave food out for the two cats, as I am terrified they will starve to death while I'm out of the house for half an hour one day. I think the kitten is mainly getting kitten food, and stealing the lovely gravy from long-suffering Lahki. Gah, I know how it feels to have the best bit of your cake snaffled! (Only one person in the world could get away with it, guys, so don't even think about it :catroar:.) Apparently if Lakhi eats kitten food she is only in danger of getting a bit chubby. She is a catwalk model type of figure (LOL), so she could do with a bit of chub.
:heart:

OMG! the institution where I work have put an update on our webpage about the five year long negotiations between the Union and the institution regarding making us proper permanent employees with rights to ongoing employment instead of us being flighty jobbing temps constantly being made redundant and re-employed by the skin of our teeth.

And the update is ... they have started talking about talking! No, I am not effing joking, they are talking about restarting the negotiations and that is the latest hot news so they actually bothered to put an update about it on the web!
:mad::confused::mad:

I have a new maxim. Those who can, teach; those who can't: manage!

You left out the last bit:

Those who can, teach; those who can't: manage; those who can't manage: manage teachers!

:D:D:D That is so true! I should get it in Latin and put it on my official email as my signature. :devil:

This is a true story. I once reviewed a research project on Further Education providers in which there was a quote about managers, one of the FE lecturers had said they were like swans gliding along while all the lecturers were paddling away frantically underneath to keep the show going. And the guy who did the research was a notoriously showy yet poor manager at the Higher Education institution where he worked himself!

I hate Yahoo Neo!

First of all it wrecked my experience of Yahoo Adult Groups as oggbashan.

Today it has failed miserably to work on my main Yahoo account for the real me. I have had to reload it three times through Firefox. I have even tried IE in desperation.

It has taken me two hours to read ten emails.

And I've just had 500 business cards printed with my Yahoo email address. :mad:

Oh no! I missed TGP's birthday. :eek:

Cake, cake!

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqb_Cf1K9FljeQRXoP7FxMFqGT88NU63MUoJuNnGlL9gXh9oCk

Goddammit, jimmybob, what a hell of a compliment!

Given me something to live up to, you fuckwad.

And I bet you only read it because you were stalking someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back