The House of the Se7en Sins

*the light sounds of fright stop as he finally pulls the scissors away, but her fingers refuse to let go of the desk as he snips away at her short's remains and the bra that had attempted to give a touch of modesty. Drawing a deep breath, the tremble returns as he explores her breasts, grabbing and gripping, pinching and pulling. A weak groan pushes through, her back arching up from the wood surface to his rough methods.*

*His sudden slaps bring out a surprised yelp, the harsh sting of the continued motions lingering even after he stops. As his hands roam still, she groans, a hand rising from the desk's edge to rest fingers on her lips. The question he raises as he pinches and abuses her nipples initially gets only a high cry in response, nearly biting the fingers she raised*

"D-don't....," she whispers as her cheeks redden, shaking her head. Embarrassed on what may come of this, what tends to happen from it-

*his test of her breasts' response continues, the hard grasps and twists, heavy gropings and painful pinches. What he questions receives its answer, droplets of white leaking through her nipples against his touch as she cries out.*
 
Is amazed as droplets of white milk flow out slowly, not really expecting that to happen. He stops to avoid making a mess on his expensive clean desk. His fingers pinch her nipples one last time and then both hands move to her mouth standing at the entrance right on her lips.

"As fun as it is to milk you now pet, it is more fun to try more stuff and experiment with that gorgeous body of yours."

As he says that, he forces the fingers of one hand inside her waiting lips and looks her dead in the eye, only she is blindfolded so she was lucky not to experience the intensity of his stare, uttering one word right into her ear.

"Lick!!!!!"

He keeps his fingers in for a few moments before drawing them out and feeding her the others. He takes in a deep breath, drinking in her sweet scene of arousal as he licks the back of her ear.

After that, he moves to her side and collects her in his strong arms, cradling her small body against her chest, gently holding her, giving her a temporary sense of security, of being sheltered and protected. She was light as a feather, and he was strong enough to make seem effortless.

The moment doesn't last as he puts her down on her feet and gives her the next set of orders while walking away from her


"Remove your panties slave and then get down on all fours, then crawl to me. I am sure that will be easier said than done as you are blindfolded and don't know where I am exactly. Once or actually if you find me, you have to do what you offered as an apology earlier, only I won't take it as an apology, just as one of many ways to enjoy you."
 
"Hnuh..." * A soft sound as he comments, the parting pinch her reminder on what he had caused. Listening to his words, she wriggles on the desk, gasping softly as his fingers move to her lips, pushing inside. The barked word causes her to hastily take the digits in as he pushes them further, licking against each fingertip quickly and tracing between each digit. A trade, more fingers, a trailing tongue against her ear, his skin's taste lingering in her mouth as he pulls them away.*

*Arms around her, lifting her. Confused at first, but nestling her head slightly against his chest, a little noise of comfort leaving her in her confusion behind the blind. Her toes touch flooring, his arms pulling away, his voice trailing after as he moves back. She can hear him, but not point out exactly where he has stepped to... *

"Yes... Yes sir..."
*Soft words whispered out as she reaches down, slowly slipping the remaining covering of modesty he had let her keep for a bit down her thighs, letting them simply fall from her fingertips beside her. Slowly lowering to the floor, her hands resting on the ground before her and simply settling there for a moment, drawing a breath and holding it as she tries to point exactly where he is. This little game of hide and seek is a bit frightening... Where is he? Slowly creeping forward, blindly pushing her fingers out before her, searching for that chair, his shoes, anything. Tracing through the room, curious on how a man can hide so easily... Finally finding her fingers pushing against the tips of his shoes, something that causes her to hastily pull them back in surprise.*

"I found you!"
More a statement of her own shock of it as she sits up a bit.
 
Watches intently as she slips her last piece of clothing away for his pleasure, uncovering her most guarded secret, her most private spot, the most feminine flesh on her body. He licks his lips as he imagines sliding his tongue over her pussy lips, over and over, teasing her till she begs to cum, but all in good time.

Right now he was more interested in releasing the continually-building arousal straining for freedom against his expensive suit. It won't be denied much longer though. Just the sight of the delicate kitten had aroused him more than he had anticipated.

He watches as she drops to her knees and begins cautiously crawling around the room to look for him. The room wasn't very big, but still crawling naked and blindfolded should be humiliating and fun enough for both parties even if it doesn't last long. He watched amused as her hips swayed and her free-hanging breasts jiggled with every step.

Finally, and before long, she touched the tip of his shoe with her slender fingers announcing that she had found him almost victoriously sitting back on her heels. He grinned from ear to ear and reached down to pat her head


"Good girl, it seems little kitties like your cute self have good hearing after all"

He continues smiling and pets her some more, stroking her soft hair and playing with her ears

"You make a pretty delicious kitty girl my dear. This will be all kinds of fun!"

With those words, he grabs a handful of her hair and yanks her froward to crawl behind him by the unforgiving grip on her hair. He walks rather quickly back to his desk. He sits down on his comfy leather chair and pulls her between his legs to rest her cheek against his thigh and he resumes petting her, stroking her hair and gently massaging her scalp to ease the pain of pulling her hair roughly a but earlier. He then speaks in his low seductive tone as he pats her cheeks.

"You know what needs to be done pet... Do NOT disappoint me"
 
*the faint smile stays as she hears his praises and feels his hand, a light laugh coming from the kitten comparison- though the laugh leaves abruptly as he twines fingers into her hair and pulls her back, instead giving a sharp cry as he directs her across the floor, knees already scuffed from her search now rushing to keep up as he moves. Her blindly frightened movements come to a halt as he sits, her frightened little pants coming from her lips as he brings her cheek to rest against his pantleg.*

*still, being called a good little kitten, even through this, manages to cause a tiny hesitating smile. The gentle petting to soothe a sore scalp, a firm voice somewhat cancelling the gentle touch...*

"Yes sir," is uttered softly, her head pulling from his lap and slipping her hands up, tracing against his thighs to find his zipper, tugging it down and helping let what she cannot see free. Rising up a bit, her tongue finds the base of his length, tracing up him slowly as she tries to gauge him. Finally finding his head, her lips engulf him, her tongue caressing about him as she begins to suck. Her mouth gripping tightly around him, massaging beneath with the tip of her tongue, finally starting to push herself down the pulsing length to welcome as much as she can.*

*His skin has a different feel than that of his fingers. It glides against her lips, her tongue, encourages for more with the feeling it leaves. She complies, wanting to feel him, wanting to taste more, wanting to please him above all. Her hips rising up, swaying with her efforts, a growing moan rolling from her lips to be lost into his flesh*
 
He watched intently as the little kitty worked her small hands up his thighs, finding the zipper and awkwardly freeing his hungry and already hard shaft. It stood proudly in front of him looking imposing and menacing with its pulsing veins.

Too bad she couldn't see the threatening steel rod before she engulfed it with her soft lips, almost drawing a moan out of him, 'damn she's pretty good.' He thought to himself as he moved his hands to her body, one large hand resting on her head, gently playing with her hair while the other one went under her chin to scratch the skin there and on the top of her neck teasing her and playing with her as she pleasures him with her warm inviting mouth.


"No wonder you wanted to do this, you're such a good little slut who knows how to suck cock, aren't you pet?"

He continued his gentle handling of her as she continued to do her job properly, but being gentle sometimes gets boring fast, such as in this case.

The hand under her chin moves to his drawer producing a ring gag. The other hand grips the back of her neck tightly and pulls her off of his member which was still throbbing and pulsing with need. He shoves the gag in her mouth, forcing it past her teeth before bucking the straps tightly around her head to ensure the gag stays where he wants it to stay.

The free hand then takes out a long riding crop out of the same drawer. The hand on her neck pulls her forward slowly, back to take his cock impaling her mouth on his twitching shaft. Simultaneously, the hand holding the crop slashes down without warning, hitting her bare bottom once and then again harder. Her bottom already had a faint pink blush from the earlier and very brief spanking. The crop came down again and once more on her bottom, angry lines of pain forming immediately in its wake


"Hurting you while you give me a blowjob should be way more fun than just letting you do it without any difficulties, kitten. Now hurry up and make me proud or I will have this mean little crop tasting your skin ALL night long"
 
"Mmmmnph-"
*the best reply he'll get right now, her mouth happily occupied by him as she continues, her sounds growing as he pets and teases, encouraging her to keep going. The one had leaves, but she keeps going, the sudden pull off of him leaving her bewildered as the path of her own drool runs down her chin*
"I thought I was d- gahhhk-"

*words cut short by the shoving of metal into her mouth, her jaw left open wide as he straps about her head as she tries to speak still, gagging slightly as he simply pushes her back down to engulf his shaft. Quickly trying to go back to her previous task, she shrieks against him as the leather bites her skin, shaking at the initial shock of it and trying to resume. Another, and another muffled cry. His amused words reach her ears over her own sounds, the little warning providing encouragement to try harder.*

*force past the gag reflex. Her mouth pulled open wide, she buries her head into his lap, choking down the head of his thickness as it claims the tight space of her throat, repeating the action between groans and whimpers. Each press brings tears to her eyes, trying to get past that reaction, wanting to bring one of a different sort from him as she helps him to fuck her mouth and throat.*
 
It was starting to get more and more fun by the minute, tormenting the young lady proving to be pure entertainment for him as he ponders how to tease her and make her mission even harder. The answer to that comes quickly as his wicked mind weighs the many options and possible scenarios to further her humiliation and his pleasure.

"Cross your wrists over your head slave, and don't you dare move them"

As he says that, the crop slashes the small of her back in a cruel lash to enforce his point, marking her pale flesh, immediately forming an instant welt that should remind her of this night long after it had passed. Of course, it won't be the only welt to adorn her tender body. The crop comes down again, harder on her hip and then the side of her bare thigh as his hand keeps a hold on the back of her neck, not really forcing her to move in any way, only offering guidance and encouragement to pleasure him some more. And pleasure him she did, he was having a great time, his pulsing cock welcomed in the warm embrace of her lips and mouth, teased by the constant lapping of her tongue. It took immense control to not moan and groan in pleasure.

This also gets boring rather fast, even if it was tons of fun, the Master of the mansion never liked to do one thing for long. The hand on her neck releases and instead his thumb and index finger pinch her nose preventing the passage of air through it. His thick shaft impeding air movement through her mouth as well. At the exact same moment when his fingers lock around her cute button nose, the crop crashes against the side of her heavy breast forcing the air out of her lungs.


"Will let you breath again, and maybe soon as well don't worry your little head with this pet."

His voice was cruel and threatening as he maintained his control over her breathing, while the crop continued marking her body, landing once more on her bottom, back and the same breast again leaving red marks wherever it stings. A stark contrast to her milky pale flesh
 
*trying to keep focused on what she's doing with the hard length pressing down her throat, the sudden command that comes from him receives a long moan in response- punctuated with a sharp yelp as he strikes down against her once again. Her hands start to rise up from the spot on his thighs, cringing as he slaps the crop down again, burning against her skin with each slap. Resting her wrists atop her head, feeling his arm with the one hand still riding at the back of her neck, she can't help but shudder at his feet with his cock buried in her mouth*

*going faster, trying harder, the sudden pressure of his fingers along her nose and another stinging slap of leather causes her to squeal out against him, choking a bit. His taunting voice leaves her worried on just how much he's willing to do to her, trying to fight against any more air-wasting sounds as he strikes repeatedly. She keeps trying, wanting so badly to make him happy, her tongue stroking against his invading shaft as she closes her eyes tightly...*

*A panicked little noise leaves her throat, her foot kicking down against the floor as her fists tighten over her head. A blocked plea to let her up, to let go- She never had been able to hold her breath for very long.*
 
He enjoys watching her submit, obeying his every command, hands raised above her head, crossed at the wrists making her body arch, her large breasts presented for him. Her mouth engulfing his thick manhood as she tries hard to drive him over the edge and she was doing a great job especially considering the circumstances her had her in.

He was proud of her, but it would be long before he let that tidbit of info leave his lips to stop the fear building in her. Fear was a proper motivator after all wasn't it?

He watched her body carefully, wanting to catch any signs of her lack of ability to continue to hold her breath, announcing her lungs urgent need for oxygen. A need he can not deny her for long. The signs surely came a short time later. Her soft barefoot banging against the ground, her tiny fists tightening and her throat releasing a cry for help. It was good to see her hands remained in place and didn't try to resist him. This earned her major points in his book. That trust is the unwritten contract between Master and slave and he would be damned if he would even think about breaking it.


"Alright pet, I hear you, you need to breathe, but this isn't good, you need to learn to hold your breath longer for me, but do not worry, I will be training you for that. All in good time little one, all in good time"

Grinning wide, he spent a few extra moments holding her breath as he taunted her. Then, his fingers released her nose for a few seconds, barely enough for her to draw a few breaths, just enough to make sure she doesn't pass out. The fingers returned to her nose quickly, blocking one nostril announcing one last chance to draw breath before blocking the other passage.

After that, his hips pushed in hard forcing him past her throat blocking the other passage even more, whether she gags or not wasn't relevant, whether she is comfortable or not was also irrelevant, it was all about his pleasure, all about punishing her for misbehaving earlier.

The cycle continued for a few minutes, holding her nose and then releasing it, also whipping her only during the times where her nose was released and his hips stop pumping into her, making the act of catching her breath even harder.

He was taking his time to avoid hitting orgasm before he torments her enough. As he felt the need building, the freight train of his orgasm almost announcing its arrival, he pulled out of her mouth, released her nose for now and put the crop on the table. His hand wrapped around her wrists tightly as he stood up pulling her to her feet again. Forcing her on tip toes by the iron grip on her tiny wrists. The gag was also removed to allow her to comment on the previous experience


"Speak your mind slave, how was that last punishment? Will you be a bad kitty from now on or a good little kitten? Tell me pet, indulge me!"
 
*His words on letting her breath again is a welcomed thing, her eyes closing tightly behind the blindfold as she tries to hold out from getting dizzy. A touch of shame comes from her short time on doing this, especially on him calling her out on it. The longer he lingers on letting her take that needed breath, however, the more worried she becomes, a heavy wheeze coming to her throat as he finally lets go of her nose. Breathing heavily as he continues to use her widened mouth, she can't help but whine in frustration as he taps a finger down to one side of her nose- a heads up on the blockage returning. Again?! No, don't do that again-*

*A frustrated growl is given as he clamps down, stopped by his deep thrusting into her mouth. The sudden choke, her body lurching forward a bit off it, groaning against him as he continued his horrible little game... Breathe, gag, smack. It's enough to leave her head swimming, lost between the air denial and the feel of him so deeply into her mouth. She continues to shift on the floor when she can, squirming more and more from both need for breath and the ache he's building inside her. The harder he gave, the more she writhed, a deep heavy gasp leaving her lips as he yanks himself free of her mouth and grasps her resting wrists. Pulling her to her feet, She just stood there in a lost daze for a moment as he removed the gag, finally managing to focus enough as he speaks.*


"I learned... I learned my lesson.... I'll be good," She manages to get out, still trying to breathe and getting her jaw to work after the thing that had wedged it open for so long. "I'll be a good kitten, I'll be good..." *The words are whimpered out slowly, her body shaking slightly.*
 
That was an extremely enjoyable game, and clearly it was hard for her, just as it should. However, clearly the words she spoke told him she hadn't learned her lesson after all, and another lesson was in order. He sighs audibly and shakes his head

"Clearly you didn't learn shit slave. It's a shame, I thought you were smarter than that. The original reason to punish you was your lack of respect and proper form of addressing me, and you clearly forgot or ignored that little, but very important, word in your sentence which renders the rest of it, useless....... This would have been the alternative scenario if you had indeed learned your lesson."

His mouth dove down into hers, his lips wrapped around hers as his arm wrapped tightly around her waist while the other hand slithered down to cup her sex. Fingers lapped around her exposed petals, stroking them gently, coaxing her body, drawing pleasure from her while his lips claimed hers.

This only lasted for a few moments. After that and the lecture about her mistake, he grabbed one nipple in his fingers and hooked a bunch of her hair in his other hand, the double grip on her body forced her to move forward and then turn around to flop down on the large comfortable leather seat. He leaned down and grabbed her neck, holding on tight, threateningly. His teeth brushed her earlobe as his fingers tightened on her nipple. His voice seeping in her ear, threateningly


"Do NOT dare move a muscle while I secure you to the chair, I would advise you not to give me more reasons to hurt you and torment you."

Without waiting for her acknowledgment, he proceeded to restrain her. He had left her without a gag for now to see what she might say, how she might protest, or beg or anything.

A sinister grin split his handsome features while drawing a variety of ropes from the drawers in his large desk. Firstly, he grabbed her small wrists and pulled them behind the chair. The first rope was quickly looped around her wrists, trapping her hands behind the chair.

Next, his hand hooked under her right knee pulling it up high and to the right till it reached the arm of the chair. Soft rope was wrapped around her thigh, just above her knee, securing her leg to the armrest. The same fate awaited her other leg as similar coils of rope claimed her flesh pinning it to the other arm of the chair. She was bound and exposed to the large leather seat, spread wide for his viewing pleasure. Surely more comfortable than kneeling down on the floor. However, the treatment she would receive on that comfortable would be much harsher than the one she got while kneeling.

The final piece of the puzzle were her feet, he leaned down and grabbed her small feet in his hands pulling them close together till her soles touched. At that moment, a firm leather strap was wrapped around the top of her feet pinning them together.

The last detail was twine. The thin cord was wrapped around her big toes, biting into her tender flesh. The excess was pulled up and behind the chair then pulled up keeping her feet raised up by the pull on the cord.

His free hand grabbed a handful of her hair holding it like a pony tail. He pulled her hair back and down forcing her to look straight up The rest of the twine was wrapped around the silky hair. As he released the cord, her feet insensitively moved down pulling hard on her hair and in turn her neck, which was already strained back to the limit. This would force her to keep her feet up to avoid additional strain on her neck.


"Now, the fun begins slave, you had a choice, you had a chance at a very pleasurable night, but I guess that would have to wait till you learn better. Any last words before I start tormenting you again pet? Make it quick though, I am itching to teach you what it means to be a good kitten, some discipline is in order now!"
 
*Her heart dropped as he sighed and noted failure on her part. What had she done wrong? It wasn't until he actually mentioned it that she realized- He had told her to address him properly, and she hadn't used it. She had thought the word left her lips, but couldn't recall if... No, she was certain she had- Hadn't she?*

"Hmmn-"
*His sudden kiss and hold against her leaves her weak and limp, eyes rolling back at the feel of his fingers toying against her. A tiny moan is purred into his lips, cut short with the grasp of her nipple and snatching of her hair. She's nearly in tears now, not from pain, but frustration. One damn word. A syllable, even- Stupid, stupid girl, why can't you remember it?!*

*Dropping down into the chair, she stiffens slightly as he takes her neck and snarls in her ear, using his twisting pain on her breast to accentuate his warning on not moving as he works*

"Y-yes sir, I swear. I won't move, sir...,"
*She stammers it out quickly, shaking as the sound of opening drawers, spooking a bit at the sudden grasp of her wrists and the stringing of rope against them. As he worked, she tried to keep from jumping, but the slightly worried jumps and shudders that came to her were simply unavoidable. By the time he was done, she was straining in the chair, her head tilted high and her body contorted in the seat. She swallowed softly as she listened, the soft bite of the ropes in certain places making it hard to keep from whimpering.*

*her lips start to move, to try and find something to say as he asks on her thoughts, finally just choosing a few quick ones to spit out quickly:*
"I'm sorry, sir. I only wish to be a good little kitten..."

*His showing of what could-have-been has left her aching, almost as badly as what the earlier punishment had given her. Displayed in the position she was, she could even feel her arousal as cool air passed over her exposed sex, a shiver running through her as she tried to keep still. He said he had planned discipline for her- what exactly did he have in mind?*
 
He smiled at the better-late-than-never uttering of the word 'Sir,' apparently she did want to learn and be good, only he was probably being too strict with her making that harder than it should, but where is the fun in making things easy on her? She had risked this form of treatment by visiting this crazy mansion, but nothing ventured nothing gained, and with bigger risks comes bigger rewards.

Tying her up was so much fun, and clearly she had no way of obeying him at that time, and not moving at all while he secured her to the large chair, she was jumping and shuddering involuntarily all the time. She was now secured to the chair, tied, blindfolded, naked and spread wide for his pleasure. Her body was presented to him in its full naked glory. It was on show for all who wanted to look.

His hands moved to rest on her belly, then sliding up slowly to find the weight of her heavy breasts. His strong hands met the underside of her breasts and squeezed, cupping the beautiful globes of her large breasts.


"I am sure you only wish to be a good little kitten, but you're doing a horrible job at it so far. You act on your own accord, you forget to address me properly and you keep moving when I tell you to freeze. I am also sure you will be messing up a lot more by the time I am done with you, so just a heads up dear, you will be punished and disciplined a lot. Not that you have any choice in the matter, but at least you will leave here and can honestly say you are a good little kitten, not just trying or pretending to be one."

The hands on her breasts resumed their kneading of the tender flesh. One second barely touching her, grazing her pleasure mountains with his fingertips and another second firmly squeezing the luscious mounds of flesh.

It was hard to resist tweaking and pinching her nipples, but he needed her focused as he explained her situation. His resistance didn't last long though as he rolled her nipples in his fingers, tweaking and playing with the hardening rosy pink tips.


"I can see you have good intentions pet, but you don't enter a lion's den armed with just good intentions and a pair of huge breasts while expecting for things to go smoothly, do you pet? Tell me you're smart enough to have realized that before you came to me?"

All the time, he was speaking right into her ear, almost whispering. Tongue flicking against her ear and neck from time to time.

Suddenly, his fingers changed against her hard nubs of pleasure holding the nipples hard between thumb and forefinger giving them a rather cruel painful twist as he continued to whisper in her ear. His tone also changed from seductive and strict while he lectured her to a sinister cruel low tone.


"You said something about wanting to be a good little kitten right pet? Let's see how much more you can take then!!!"
 
"I'm sorry, sir.... I swear I'll be good...."
*more whimpers, trying to stop her shaking as he called her out on it, tsking her again for disobeying without intending. His roving hands make it hard to really think, his hissed words in her ear making it near impossible to end the shivers. Still, an attempt had to be made- at least try... There was points to be gained at least for effort, wasn't there?*

"Good- yes sir, I want to be a good kitten, I won't disobey again, I promise...."

*the words are jolted with an added cry as he pinches her nipples, trying to keep from moving. Even the curl of her toes reminds her on why movement, even so tethered, is bad-the pull against her scalp causes a grimace and whine. His inquiry on her journey here makes her redden, a stumble in her response*

"I suppose... The- the thought was slightly there, sir... But expectations were for... I guess I didn't know what to expect..." A heavy swallow, her throat reflecting the motion and expanding as he grasps her breasts again, a moan coming as result from his fingers' work*

"YesSirSorrySirIWillTakeItAaaaaGOD-!"
*his fingers twist and grasp, her nipples growing sore and stiff beneath his touch, those tiny droplets returning*
 
Tormenting the little girl was too much fun, listening to her apologize and promise to be good should have been enough for most people to let her go and test the integrity of that promise. It was almost clear she was honest, it was in her voice and body language, but this wasn't about that, it was about making a point. It was about making sure she remembers this long after the small and multiple marks on her body have healed and stopped hurting.

His hands release her breasts and take the ring gag and her chin instead, ready to take the ability to speak and beg from her once more


"Ok I think, I've heard enough, time to start the second session of your punishment, but don't worry slave, I do not hate you, I merely seek to discipline you so you become the perfect little pet that anyone would dream to own."

With those words, he lowered the chair to the lowest point it can reach. Then, the gag was shoved inside her mouth followed swiftly by the riding crop. The firm leather stroking her tongue for a short moment to get it wet and heavier. This little fact means it becomes more painful and definitely more humiliating as well.

His cock replaced the crop quickly. It immediately hardened inside her mouth, pushing against her cheeks and tongue. He couldn't stifle his groan this time and it escaped his lips.

As he fucked her mouth once again, his hands went to work. He took some thick duct tape and covered both nostrils with it, sealing them completely. Her only chance to breathe was through her mouth. Due to that, he didn't push in very deep to allow her a steady, but very small flow of air. To be cut off at a moment's notice as he pushes his raging cock deeper inside pushing against her throat.

The other hand brought the crop back and began applying the torturous device to her body again, hitting the tender and sensitive insides of her thighs. The lashes started slow and weak to warm her up. Those lashes soon turned into hard slashes that marked her perfect flesh, leaving angry lines of pain in their wake. His eyes were moving between her thighs and feet to watch for any movement that would cause her scalp to scream in pain.

In a few minutes of this cropping, her thighs were filled with thin red stripes separating stripes of pale skin.


"Time go get serious now!!!"

He growled that announcement as he withdrew from her mouth to focus completely, again giving her a hard time to catch her breath as the crop crashed mercilessly against her exposed pussy lips three times in quick succession before his twitching shaft was again buried deep in her warm mouth.
 
*Gasping softly as his hands leave her skin, the feel of his gruff grabs and painful twists still lingering on her breasts. A moment to find her breath, to think and to try and find what it is he wants...*

*The grasp of her chin brings a weakened sound to her lips as they part from his touch, breaths drawn shakily through them as he explains. The promise of not hating isn't exactly comforting, worries on what the disciplines he intends will be if they could possibly instill such thoughts- The sudden lowering of the chair confuses her, starting to wonder about it, only to lose interest in that aspect completely as the taste of that metal comes to her lips once more. She tensed with that, stiffening completely as a new taste met her tongue. What was this? It rubbed against her tastebuds, a lingering taste she didn't quite place...*

"Hllk-!"

*The quick moment of trade between unknown thing and familiar flesh surprised her, her tongue pressed back as he thrusted hard into her opened mouth. The motions of her tongue tried to cooperate, starting to give a begging squeal against him as she felt his hand start to press her nose once more. NononoPLEASEnotagain-*

*He was her breath. He gave her the air, small and contained, the tiny trickle he allowed past him as he used her mouth. The deep thrusts came through still to completely deny her, gagging and feeling that lack of breath's effect on his control of her.*

*It all was made worse when the terrible sting tore into her flesh, slowly coming from ones that smarted and teased. She screamed against his cock, using the precious air he had allowed in her pain. She jolted in the chair with each, the reminder of why this shouldn't be done ripping at her head. She sobbed softly with that, sucking in for breath as he pulled back from her lips and quickly plunging back into her drooling mouth. Each deep thrust drew out more of the warm wetness from her lips, turning cool as it ran down her chin and fell against her breasts. Even with the blind, she kept her eyes clenched closed, trying to do what he had requested- just keep still. Her legs felt on fire from his lashings, her body aching furiously from both the rope's maze across her flesh and the torturous game of tug-of-war he'd created.*

*He finally withdrew again, a struggled heavy gasp for air pulling from her lips, even trapped in their open position. The rather sinister warning of 'serious' work didn't help at all, the point made as he struck down against her sex. She screamed out again with that, added to by once again forcing the fight between too short a distance for that twine from toes to head, the sound cut short as he filled her now widely opened throat.*

*And he said he didnt hate her? What would have happened if he did? Discipline- harsh discipline- something her body was certainly not going to forget...*
 
Last edited:
Feeling that he was pushing her limits for breathing, he pulled out of her mouth completely. Following that, the crop immediately crashed hard against the center of each of her nipples, sending fires of pain racing through her nerves.

He put the crop down and began stroking her hair gently, allowing her plenty of time to breathe and rest her no-doubt burning lungs. His other hand played with her ear, again reminding that she was simply a pet being disciplined for disobeying her Master and not being as good of a pet as she could and should be. He leaned down at her and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering in her ear in his low seductive tone.


"You're doing good my girl, hang in there, we're almost done, only the hardest part remains so enjoy your limited freedom for the time being."

With those words, a kiss was planted on her cheek as he left her tied to the chair and went around the room to fetch some stuff. Before long he came back. Without a warning, a piece of ice was placed against her tortured sex, rubbing around her outer lips. The freezing object remained in contact with her most private flesh as his lips planted gentle kisses on the side of her breast, his tongue leaving his mouth to lap against her breast, completely ignoring her nipple. His free hand held the back of her neck and rubbed the delicate flesh. The piece of ice traveled against her rose petals coaxing her and teasing her, even rubbing against the extra-sensitive clit. He wondered how much pleasure those moves were giving her, if any.

He kissed her pleasure mountain for a few moments before his teeth locked around the tender flesh, biting down a little hard, certainly not breaking skin, but enough to mark and cause pain. At the same moment his hand tightens on her neck and the other hand firmly, but slowly, pushes the rounded piece of ice inside her velvet folds. He then growls in her ears


"Clench tightly on this piece of ice or your punishment will only get worse and worse, don't you dare let it slip out of this delicious pussy of yours or else....."

He didn't even need to continue his sentence, his menacing voice promised all sorts of malicious acts in case she doesn't do as she was told.

His hand brought forth a few much smaller pieces of ice and he placed them in her mouth, followed quickly by his throbbing erection.

Her nostrils were still blocked by the tape and the addition of ice in her mouth lessened the free area around his cock to draw in oxygen. The last touch for now was two more ice pieces being rubbed against her neck and breasts. The ice traveled the slender column of her neck and around the rounded heavy globes on her chest while his manhood slowly pistoned in and out of her warm mouth enjoying the caress of her soft lips and tongue
 
*She pulled for breath as soon as he pulled free, the open-mouthed howl of pain coming seconds after as he struck down on her chest. She whimpered softly with that, trying to steal air between shudders as he placed a hand on her head. What now? Hurry, breathe, get it all in...*

"Hyaaa sah..."

*She still tried to say it- to get out a simple Yes Sir... Tried to be good even with the gag in her mouth, settling slightly at his hand's pass against her aching head. His words weren't exactly comforting, but knowing there was momentary relief was certainly welcomed. Trying to breathe normally once again as he left a gentle kiss and pulled away, she attempted to listen for his steps, but found it so hard to focus at the moment. Worry on what was next made it hard enough to even breathe through her mouth, let alone pay attention to his movements.*

*The sudden coldness was a shock, nothing but the freezing touch pouring through her as he returned. Her cry was long and strained, the pull of her feet once more aching her head. He made it impossible to not play that game-! Shuddering and groaning as he teased with the frigid block, contrasting his warm breath on her breast, the touch on her neck... The path along her aching clit deepened her groan, eyes managing to roll back beneath the cloth. The burning pain of his strikes were soothed by the chill, but still managed to drive her mad in its own way. His teeth on her nipple draw out another weak cry, painful and blissful at the same time. His hand drawing tight, the ice still gliding, finding a new path that's explained as it presses into a new home*

"Uh- uh huh..."

*Her muscles clench tightly, threatening to even keep his driving fingers as he pulls them free. The cold block caressing inside her, her body shivering from it as more are used as lining in her mouth for his heated length reclaiming her opened lips. A gag on the already melting water down her throat, the quickly lost way to air... His slow facefuck on the Rocks is hard enough for her to take, leaving her choking for breath as he drags ice to her breast and continued chilled trails against her skin. Already its hard to focus on keeping that melting cube inside her, the small trickle of water mixed with her own arousal running down to pool in the chair beneath her*
 
He was amazed as she clenched really tight around his fingers, almost trapping his long digits in with the ice. It was clear she had learned her lesson, and she won't be letting go of that piece of ice easily.

With her holding the piece of ice deep inside, it was time to start the next stage. One piece of ice that was used on her breast is pushed inside her, finding home within her pleasure hole right next to the other piece.

His free hand grips a new object. The tip of this new object, the cattle-prod, comes into contact with her right nipple. At that moment, he draws his length out of her and then electricity shoots through her body, aided by the molten water on her breast.

After that, he allows her a few short moments to breath before spearing his length inside her mouth once more, one hand continues teasing the nipple with the ice cube as his other hand moves to the other nipple, the one that was just shocked, and he gently rubs and plays with it to ease the pain. Her nipples have been hard long before they were kissed by ice, her arousal was obvious and it was building his own arousal in the process.

Moments later, his cock withdraws from her mouth and another shock is directed at her bound feet. His free hand grips her hair to ensure she doesn't move too much and hurt herself during the process.

The cycle continues with him continuing to fuck her mouth again, the ice pieces in her mouth almost melting completely, stopping the mixed sensations of warm and cold at the same time on his throbbing erection.

Once again, he withdraws from her mouth, giving her a couple seconds to breathe before the prod finds its new target, her now wet-sex, the cruel object finds her most sensitive skin and forces a strong current to flow through her body shocking her with its strength.

As the shock subsides, he throws the prod away and starts untying her, not really caring whether she let go of the cube or not, at least for now. He whispers in her ear in a gentle tone as his tongue licks her earlobe while his hands work on getting the restraints off of her body.


"Good girl, your punishment is over for now, you did good. I am proud of you kitty."

He starts untying her, removing the rope bit by bit. He leaves the gag and tape on her nostrils for last. In a minute, she finds herself again sitting on the chair like before, with no restraints save for the blindfold, only her body was marked more than the first time she was forced to sit there.

"Ok slave, you have done well so far, and as you noticed, I have yet to cum down your delicious throat, so bring your sexy lips here and finish the job on your own terms, my pretty little kitten."
 
*The moan that was released against him seemed to come from the deepest part of her as the second cube joined its melting friend, her muscles trying desperately to keep from letting either fall free as the dripping liquid followed his fingers. His thrusts seem to slow, distracted somehow aside from losing his icy toy? Her tongue continues to try and aide with his lingering motions, only to cut short as something new pressed against her breast. She barely has a moment to question the thing before the jolt tears through her, her scream from before nothing compared to the one now . Little sobs leave her gagging mouth as he rubs the stinging flesh, the attempts at holding that other cube getting harder and harder.*

*As he returns, she attempts to raise her earnest efforts in massaging his cock, hoping maybe better efforts will spare her that again. Her thoughts are proven wrong- or is it efforts not enough?- as he pulls out again and grabs her head while jabbing the thing against her feet. She tries to beg, only to screech again and be thankful for his grip as her legs try to buck in their binds. His tight fingers are much better than tearing her own hair out-! Swallowing down the water in her mouth as he re-enters, she hopes enough has been done... Her gentle whimpers come as she draws breath around him, nearly sobbing as he pulls free yet again*

*Gasping for air, she gives the best plea she can, cut short by a shock to her aching pussy- and a cry so loud it leaves her shaking. There's no holding those cubes now, both the melted mess of one and tiny companion slipping free and joining the puddle in his chair*

*She can barely move, and fears what may come next. His hands roam, pulling and tugging, removing... Gaining freedom? His whisper brings an attempt at a smile to her stretched lips, left sweating on his seat as he licks her ear and continues to loosen. Her legs slowly stretch down, her arms stretching and finally able to move her jaw while breathing normally. So many parts to her are sore, some far more than others, as he calls for her to come to him again.*

"Thank you, sir," she replies softly, slipping out of the chair and taking a fumbling crawl to him, her body still trying to re-cooperate from what had happened. Rising up on her knees before him, she takes his well-slickened length deeply into her lips, thanking him for her mouth's freedom by sucking and gliding down him with desperate need. Her arousal is driving her mad now, the lingering pain and feel of his touch leaving her moaning against his cock. She wants his taste, needs to know she pleased him...*
 
He was pleasantly surprised and amazed as his pet slipped form the chair to her knees, crawling towards him, kneeling as she took his steel rod back into her inviting mouth. She even managed to slip in a small honest 'thank you sir' to him.

It was clear her effort in pleasuring him was earnest as she took him in the embrace of her warm lips and gave the best part of this oral service so far. He had no intention of interfering with what she was doing, she was doing great. He only rested one hand on her head stroking her silky hair gently while his other hand rested on her shoulder and rubbed her flesh to comfort her, to tell her the punishment was done, at least for now, to encourage her to keep going, to keep on pleasuring him like she was meant to do. He would sure be disciplining and training her again, but that would be for later. It was time to have fun with her, a different type of fun.

His orgasm has been building for far too long, so it only took her a few laps with her experienced tongue, a few kisses from her soft lips and some suction to push him over the edge. He shuddered visibly, groaned and moaned loudly as his orgasm tore through his body. His shaft twitched and began shooting hot slick semen into her welcoming mouth, coating her tongue, cheeks and throat with the juicy liquid before it started racing down her throat. She had finally done it, drove him over the edge. His knees grew weak, his legs almost too weak to hold him as the powerful orgasm exploded from his groin to her body.

It took him a few moments to gather himself and regain his composure. He pulled his now-limp manhood out of her mouth and sighed scratching behind both her ears petting her on a job well done.


"Nicely done kitten, I can't remember the last I had such a good time. Now clean it well so we start another fun thing. Don't worry, your punishment is over for now my girl."

He continued to stroke her ears and hair as he waited for her to clean him. When she was done, he slipped his hands into her armpits and pulled her up gently to stand up. He knew she would be wobbly, her feet and legs probably too weak to carry her and support her. He would be doing that instead.

His arms wrapped around her, taking her small body in his tight embrace. One arm wrapped around her waist and the other rested on her back rubbing around her spine. He pulled her tight into his broad chest, feeling her nipples poking into his body through his suit. His silky tie brushing her sore, and still hard, nipples.

He hugged her tight, sheltering, protective and loving as his mouth found her ear again, lips capturing her earlobe and playfully nibbling on it before his voice found her again, gentle and relaxing. No longer strict and threatening. The same goes for his touch, it was only gentle and loving now, no longer firm and restricting. He was still dominating her as much as before, only now he was rewarding and petting as opposing to punishing and lecturing.

His arms continued holding her, the strong hold on her waist pulling her up to her tip toes, before he pulled a little higher making her feet leave the ground entirely as he continued to hold on tight to her small naked body.


"Again, good job pet. Now, you know most of your punishment was because you forgot to address me properly, now that we're over that, and I believe you are worthy to address me well, and that you don't seem fond of calling me 'Sir,' you will be referring to me as 'Master' from now on, no longer 'Sir,' no excuses, no objections slave, unless you want another round with the cattle-prod and riding crop among other things.

Of course, this is only when you're allowed to talk, when you're not gagged or ordered to behave like a kitten. When I allow you to talk, that's how you will address me, understood pet?"

Another test for her to see if she wanted to spend some more time being teased and tormented or would like to surrender to his will.
 
*she felt it coming, even with his encouraging pets and pleased massages, the way his hips began to rock- the way his breath began to catch. The man who enjoyed tormenting her into compliance was about to give into something too- and there it was. His hand caught her, his throbbing member releasing its gift into her waiting mouth, flooding her eager tongue as she swallowed down his seed.His pumping motions slowed, pulling free and left her to suck off the remains as he wished, lapping off every drop. Happily licking her lips, she stayed before him as he spoke, a wobbily attempt at standing met with his hands assisting.*

"Thank you, sir," she called out again, surprised as he helped pluck her from the floor. Grateful, certainly- simply crawling had been an effort with all that he had done. Drawn in against him, she was hesitant at first of the embrace, finally welcoming it as whispered praises and tiny kisses met her ear. His suit felt so different against her sensitive flesh, merely brushing against the fabrics bringing her to tremble.*

*His embrace grew tighter, lifted higher. A tiny squeak left her as her toes pulled from the ground, curling in an effort to find it before he spoke and explained...*

*Her mistake. She knew it had been the main reason, and was surprised to be given permission to use another term. The word caused a twist of her lips, a writhe of her body against him. The term he wished, or more of.... That?*

"I understand, Master." The words were replied slowly, wondering how often it would be when speech WASN'T allowed... "Please, no more prod, Master- I will behave..."

It sounded strange to leave her lips, but found herself loving the sound of it from her own voice...
 
He was a bit surprised as his pet embraced the new form of addressing rather quickly and even used it twice in a couple moments. It was a surprise, but a welcome one. It seems she was more happy using that term, and not just using it for fear of punishment. This was exactly what he wanted of his pet, to obey because she wanted to not for fear of what would happen if she doesn't.

Putting his girl back down on her feet after giving her neck one more lick along the whole length of the slender column, he pulls his tie free of his neck and instead wraps it around the kitten's neck.

The silky fabric hugs the soft skin as he uses the tie as a leash, guiding his girl back to the large seat, slowly as he knew she was still weak from the harsh punishment earlier. He pulls the tie down, his other hand on her shoulder to help her into a kneeling position. He the grips her hair firmly but gently till her face is right above the leather where she was sitting.


"Clean the mess you made pet, lick it all clean."

He gave her the command, and then gave her the time she would need to obey, one hand kept a firm hold on her hair while the other held on to her new make-shift leash, the silky tie.

As she was done, he pulled her head away from the leather and sat down on the chair, not really caring what happens to the suit. The hand holding the leash pulls up slowly, but firmly, till the little girl was back into a standing position. As soon as she was standing, his hands took her slender waist and pulled her down to sit on his lap. One arm wrapped around her waist, while the other took her legs and curled her up on his lap, pulling her feet and legs up to his lap.

He held her tight on his lap, the arm around her waist rubbing around the small of her back while his other hand pulled her face to rest against his strong chest. He felt her soft cheek brushing against the silk fabric of his shirt.

His hand then went down to her small feet and he started playing with her pinching and pulling the cute small toe. His finger then trailed the shape of her foot wondering if his kitten was ticklish. He continued to idly play with her as he leaned down and wrapped his lips around hers for a short moment, letting her get a taste of him before withdrawing and taking her earlobe in his lips instead.


"Tell me pet, what do you want me to do to you now, name three things. I have one thing on mind that I will do to you, if you manage to guess it, I will make it an unforgettable experience. If you don't, you will still get it, but at a much less intensity. And before you guess, its not a punishment, so don't worry, I don't think pain is the point in it."
 
*shivering at the pass of his tongue against her skin, her body taking the entire motion, she appreciates this unexpected surprise far more than the last one- the prod still leaving a bit of a curious tingle in certain places. Her feet finding the floor once again, she stiffens slightly as something comes to touch her neck, relaxing once more as it turns out to be soft, silken... Nothing to be so worried on. As it tightens, begins to grow taut, she follows its pull, keeping pace behind him.*

*The stop and his gentle hand bring her back to her knees, her fingers reaching out in expectation of finding his pantlegs.... Instead, the chair's edge is there, his words explaining exactly why as his hand twines her hair and guides her mouth into the seat. Her tongue sets to lick up the watered mess, lapping at every lingering drop laced with the taste of her own making. His hand continuing to give its help, the chair is soon free of her 'leftovers', though does have a number of lightly moistened points from the passes of her tongue.*

*his hand drew her back. Must have gotten everything, she decides, hearing him settle into the now-presentable seat before he pulled lightly on the silk, bringing her back to her feet. Brought to his lap with a light grasp about her waist, the silent invitation to curl into his warmth is gladly taken. His guidance into a favorable position leaves her cuddled in like the kitten he deems her, nestling her cheek into his chest as he runs his hand against her back, her skin. The pinch of her toe gets a little flick of her foot, a stifled giggle buried into his chest as he trails fingers against the sole. Unbelievably tickilish spot for her-!*

*the feel of his lips on hers causes her to welcome his kiss, a tiny purr of a moan left behind as he travels to her ear and leaves gifts as well before speaking gently against it*

*a guessing game? Oh dear... She's not good at these at all, but takes a moment to ponder, her legs sliding against each other slightly as she thinks.*

"I.... Would like you to kiss me again, Master," was her first try. A moment to think again, trying to place what may have been on his mind. She knew what SHE wanted- to have him relieve this ache, to calm her reddened skin, to simply hear him call her Good Kitten once more- but this little game seemed more to see if she could think like him...

"I wish for you to touch me, Master.... And.... Lastly, I wish that you would fuck me, Master."

*she nestled her cheek back into his chest, hoping that her answers were on the right track.*
 
Last edited:
Back
Top