There have been some issues of late with users trying to start Private Rooms on Lit Chat, so some clarifications seems in order:
- All created chat rooms are public.
- None of the chat rooms created in Lit Chat gaurantee you privacy.
- Any user can join a room you created, and while it's true that most people will leave if you ask them
to, they aren't under any site obligation to leave the room. The mods will not be your bouncers.
- The site rules concerning illegal activities, underage play, and so forth STILL APPLY to the room you
created. Indicating it is a private room doesn't preclude you from following Lit's TOU and site rules.
- Until we remove the room, anything you said in those rooms is able to be perused by anyone who
wishes to enter it.
- Any chatters observed discussing something in violation of Lit Chat's rules or policies in one of these
"private" rooms are subject to immediate kick or ban at the mod/admin's discretion the next time
you are seen in chat.
None of the points listed above are new policy.