Would you have sex with the person below you?

Let's not get too excited. Remember, you're English!

The person below? Hm... they stand a better chance if they bring me cake. :)

No...she is six ways to sexy but someone I would sit with and talk and pet her dogs and check in on from time to time

No...she is six ways to sexy but someone I would sit with and talk and pet her dogs and check in on from time to time

Aww no??? My pups do like you though... except when they thought you were murdering me ;)

Below me?? Sure!!

*adjusts my strap-on*

Let's hit it!

^^^^^ Ouch. Shouldn't we get to know each other first?

I'd certainly give it a try on a warm Summer nite under a romantic moon if properly seduced with wine, music, poetry and the promise of a thrilling romp. :rose:

^^^^^ Ouch. Shouldn't we get to know each other first?

I'd certainly give it a try on a warm Summer nite under a romantic moon if properly seduced with wine, music, poetry and the promise of a thrilling romp. :rose:

I’d introduce myself slowly.. firm, steady gentle pressure

And I'd grab a parachute and jump lol.

Below me? How about drunken, apologetic sex with a premature ejaculation. Sounds hot, right? :rolleyes:

Hell, it happens to the best of us... Or something like that?

Pending consideration...

I would prefer to know her before committing.

Oh, cum now, Mr Dick, I think you just about know me well enough to have sex. If it makes you feel better on the intimacy side, we can not kiss while shagging. We'll save that for when you want seconds, and thirds, and fourths... ;)

Oops, got too excited. Yeah, I'll take below me. Live life on the edge and all that jazz.

Oh, cum now, Mr Dick, I think you just about know me well enough to have sex. If it makes you feel better on the intimacy side, we can not kiss while shagging. We'll save that for when you want seconds, and thirds, and fourths... ;)

Oops, got too excited. Yeah, I'll take below me. Live life on the edge and all that jazz.

With Tal? Sure. Let's do this. :D

Back