girl going to a strip club

My exwife would go with me now and then...she said it was a nice way to learn some new moves and to watch me get a lap dance because she knew afterwards we'd go home and bang our heads on the head board ;)
 
I saw a very hot lap dance of a female on female at a bar where I hung out years ago. I knew the dancer well. She told me that after the dance the girl followed her to the ladies room and gave the dancer her phone #. She didn’t want the boyfriend to know. I few weeks later I asked if she had ever called the girl. She just smiled and refused to cough up any details.
 
I go with my husband every now and again. We used to go pretty regularly, but now we're a lot busier and it's hard to fit in. It is a lot of fun, and the girls often end up with bigger tips from other patrons after giving attention to a woman in the crowd. It's a win-win-win.
 
Back in Dallas, a girlfriend and I were turned away at the door. Said we had to be with guys. I later found out it was because they didn't want the guys to focus on us instead of the staff, buy us drinks instead of them.

Maybe if we had said we were gay? (We weren't, but would have said it).
 
I go with my husband every now and again. We used to go pretty regularly, but now we're a lot busier and it's hard to fit in. It is a lot of fun, and the girls often end up with bigger tips from other patrons after giving attention to a woman in the crowd. It's a win-win-win.

Public, have you ever tipped a dancer? My ex would now and then, it seemed the dancers always took their time when getting a tip from another woman
 
I'm a straight woman who, in my younger days, would go to clubs with a boyfriend to pick up dance moves to then use in clubs to lure men. Gotta use it all.
 
Of Course

When my hubbie and I are out of town we love to end our evening at a gentlemen's club. I'm older but I love getting a lap dance and I also love sitting at the stage and tipping the dancers. Great fun.
 
this thread is awesome! I'd LOVE to go to a strip club one day.
paying a hottie to dance (and doing even more) for me in a private room is so F'in cool! :rolleyes:




have you ever danced for women? :rolleyes:



any wet memories from that time?! :D
can you tell us more and in details plz? i'm sorry, but this is too damn hot and it's exciting to hear from you. even the smallest details! ;):heart:


Been a long time but yes I have:kiss:
 
Been a long time but yes I have:kiss:

How it feels to dance for a woman?
was there any private dance?
have you ever done more than just a lap dance to another woman?
any good memories from that time?
sorry for lots of questions. I'm just excited :D
 
Over the last several months my partner and I have. Actually, it's her business partners inviting us after the business dinner. They know we're a couple , they like seeing us enjoy it. I love it. We've talked about . We both get turned on. I'd like to chat with another bout it. I find it normal. Fair warning.....lol
 
I am bi and I have been to quite a few. Sometimes I take other friends as well who are straight. It's kind of fun to watch them even straight women can get a kick out of a good lap dance. Women really know how to appreciate each other's body.
 
I have been several times, but always with a group. The dancers always have always paid more attention to us gals than the guys.
 
I've had bisexual girlfriends accompany me to strip clubs, and I've been there and drank with lesbians. Once a group was at a rather famous club and there were only three open seats and four of them. I got up and had a conversation with them, and when girls weren't coming over I got several dancers to join us. I remember drinking corona's being toasted by them for being a real man...In general in my experience the dancers are happy to have fun paying clients.

Some are lesbian and bi, so if you're curious go with a group of friends and have fun. Well don't bring my gay friend...he went to a bachelor party and when they went to the strip club he read his book. Even that got him positive attention...seems one of the dancers had read it.
 
Women and strip clubs

My first wife went to a strip club with me a few times. We were in our mid twenties at the time and she was a BBW but not huge. The first time she went she had a couple of drinks and got a little tipsy and started feeding one of the dancers dollar bills. I arranged for her to have a lap dance with a dancer who was similar in size to my wife but not quite as big. I watched as my wife sat stone still for the first dance, so I bought her a second one. For the second one, I saw the dancer rub her bare breasts on my wife's face and then things heated up a little. It was pretty dark where they were, but I could certainly see some fondling going on between the two. When we left, I gave the dancer a hundred dollar tip.

After that, my wife didn't have any issues with lap dances. I had a blast watching, too.
 
The last time me and few buddies went to the strip joint....a bunch of Lesbian bikers start a brawl....I wasn't pretty...
 
Rhino

Fly down to hang with a buddy of mines.
He decided to take me to a new club - Tuesdays were special dances and drinks.

First time both of us were hitting this place. As we sat down - the woman next to us, started chatted a bit with us. She was sitting on a table alone, then she told us she was a lesbian and came to see one of the girls here...
In between chatting - all three of us end up getting drinks together. Occasionally as the girls pass around the floor, we would have them sit on our laps or by drinks. The lady seem to drawn the girls attention, it was quite normal for her to be in that environment and she was totally comfortable.
 
I love going to strip clubs. It can be very hot and sexual...and to say I havent cum during a lap dance would be a lie... but usually involved a lot of touching on both sides
 
My T girl

Took her to one; lots of naked pussy up on the stage. Men drooling all over; some disappear to a room for a lap dance. Some guys are looking over my girl, and I just smile as if to say, "Yassssssss, my cock is getting sucked tonite."
 
I have been once with Mr Shrek.
I was amazed at how well run it was, it wasn't sleazy as I thought it would be. Great music.
Was a little self conscious for a while. But all the staff was so welcoming.
Watched Mr Schrek get a dance which I found to be more of a turn on for me than it was for him:)

Would go again.
 
K, I'm writing this as a straight male, that for a bit in my life was "deliberately celibate", and happened to end up as the token male in a circle of all-girls.

Never been dragged to as many peeler bars as they did, and ducking the attempted arson charge when they wouldn't let two patrons in the same bathroom at the same time,,,(she still owes me on that one)

I learned a few things:

1) Gals need an excuse, it's either a shower, or a wedding night, or something. Women need an EXCUSE to let loose. The sick part is it even applies to gay women. Twice I drove a gal home at dawn with promises not to mention what she got up to the night before...and crazily I calmed things down by asking for coffee


Then there was the time I took an all gal party to a strip club for her 35th birthday. She refused to tip, the "performance artist" became upset, cops were called, rules were established.....

In a nutshell, ALWAYS tip the girls 10% of what your gang plans on drinking.
 
My wife and I go quite often. She enjoys it. I think the strippers like be with women they seem to let the women get away with more than men. My wife had been able to lick one of the stippers pussy it was so hot the stripper even acted or really got off. Planning on going next weekend. For my birthday.
 
Back
Top