Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr T and I had a little romantic get away over the weekend and the weather didnt exactly cooperate for outdoor pics but a little snow never stopped an up north, outdoors girl like me!

Loved the outdoor pic

Mr T and I had a little romantic get away over the weekend and the weather didnt exactly cooperate for outdoor pics but a little snow never stopped an up north, outdoors girl like me!

26 degrees and snow wakes the girls up!

I don't believe that anything would stop you displaying the girls. I don't think I've ever seen your nipples asleep, they always seem wide awake and ready for action. :kiss:

You are so daring and so much fun Trudy! Thanks for posting as always!

Here’s a little something for TT from Jamaica. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad you had a great time... and thanks for sharing the Fall fallout!!!:D

If you would have walked by the window of the cabin today, you might have caught a glimpse or maybe an invite in to watch......or....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back