The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right?

Good morning, everyone! Just stopping in to grab a quick coffee on my way into work.

I love the cafeteria in IKEA, the meatballs are the best but they have some other good food too. Hmm, could you turn putting an IKEA bed together naked into foreplay? :devil:
Intelligent and creative people can turn anything into foreplay. :devil:

In other news, we've decided on a puppy! Give me strength! We couldn't get the little 3 legged one we wanted, someone snatched her up. But we're getting a little golden/lab mix. She's adorable, but why do I feel like I'm going to regret this decision?:)
Yeah, goldens/labs are a lot of work, but they're also bundles of love. We wanted a golden when my niece was little because they're reputed to be good with kids. She was, and if you're consistent with the training, you'll end up with the best dog ever.

Oh wow, I'm going to have to pick your brain when it's time to pack my littlest one lunches. Thankfully not for another year and a half. She eats almost nothing packable. She eats almost nothing. I like to say she exists solely on rainbows and sunshine. I'll have to get her onto pasta salad before then, that's a great idea. Right now, under doctors orders, she has agreed to choke down one green and one orange veggie a day. Which means one green bean and the smalles thinnest baby carrot I can find. Lord have mercy. My older doesn't go for a lot of variety (and damn the school for not allowing peanut butter, though I understand) but at least he's well rounded.

In other news, we've decided on a puppy! Give me strength! We couldn't get the little 3 legged one we wanted, someone snatched her up. But we're getting a little golden/lab mix. She's adorable, but why do I feel like I'm going to regret this decision?:)

Be sure to post some pics of the puppy! :D. I wish I could have a dog, but they don't seem to work out too well in apartments. But my to (insane) cats will do. I'm sure she will make a.wonderful addition to your family.

Be sure to post some pics of the puppy! :D. I wish I could have a dog, but they don't seem to work out too well in apartments. But my to (insane) cats will do. I'm sure she will make a.wonderful addition to your family.

A person Might own a dog.
A cat Might let you look after it.

LOL, so true. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/37084_542523842426164_68707846_n.jpg

Very sore right now from my workout, I think I overdid it.

:D

Oh dahlink, all that heaving my ironing all over the house, I'm so sorry. Let me offer you a penitential massage.

It's probably too early to put the coffee on. If there's any other man willing to strip off his shirt and carry the ironing into the kitchen for me I will be very happy to give his aching muscles a massage afterwards. (Not you, Ben, cuz I know where you'll say aches! :rolleyes:)

Morning Willie.

:kiss:

Hey there, kitty. :kiss:

Grr . . . I hate when I have to change something in the middle of the story, then go back and make sure that change is accurately reflected. I just know if I miss a single instance, some eagle-eyed, anal-retentive reader is going to comment on it . . . .

ROFLOL!!!

Only HP would sneak online to write a highly proper story entitled Daddy's Little Girl! Oh darling HP, I love you so-o-o much! I give that story 5 stars.
:rose:

ROFLOL!!!

Only HP would sneak online to write a highly proper story entitled Daddy's Little Girl! Oh darling HP, I love you so-o-o much! I give that story 5 stars.

Thank you kindly, Duchess.
I figured every writer & the Dog would do the Incest or something, but how would a real (normal) Father deal with it ?

I think I might re-write it sometime.

Incidentally, can anyone tell how to eradicate that pestilential nuisance going under the pseudonym PayDay ?

Last edited:
Thank you kindly, Duchess.
I figured ever writer & the Dog would do the Incest or something, but how would
a real (normal) Father deal with it ?

I think I might re-write it sometime.

Incidentally, can anyone tell how to eradicate that pestilential nuisance going under the pseudonym PayDay ?

I truly :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: that story.

You just have to ignore PayDay, dahlink, and hope it goes away. After all even Scouries is tolerated on here. Perhaps we can win it over from the Dark side, I'll go and have a think.

I went into town to buy Piglet kit for her camping and managed to find EVERYTHING in John Lewis - some of it on sale! So I was able to have coffee and toasted teacake (with lots of jam and cream :devil:) and come home early. And I have checked my uni email and student discussion fora, and now I've got time to watch Pirates of the Caribbean III while finishing off the ironing! MILF heaven!

Can someone take their shirt off and carry the ironing into the front room for me? :p

I truly :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: that story.

I went into town to buy Piglet kit for her camping and managed to find EVERYTHING in John Lewis - some of it on sale! So I was able to have coffee and toasted teacake (with lots of jam and cream :devil:) and come home early. And I have checked my uni email and student discussion fora, and now I've got time to watch Pirates of the Caribbean III while finishing off the ironing! MILF heaven!

Can someone take their shirt off and carry the ironing into the front room for me? :p

There are times when you can be so cruel. Jam & Cream . . [drool]
I've done a short on for the other [hentai] picture. Let me know what you think.

Good morning nakeds. I'm turning on the Keurig if anyone wants some coffee.

*takes off shirt* Oh, let me help you with that laundry, Duchess. ;)

Barkeep. Gimme a shot of something strong enough to wash the taste of today away, please. Make it a double.

I know several Lady bartenders I wouldn't mind filling up. :devil:

You have no idea how much I needed the laugh that elicited, Tx.

Actually, scratch that, you do. But thanks, just the same.

Set 'em up. One for my Texan friend too...

You have no idea how much I needed the laugh that elicited, Tx.

Actually, scratch that, you do. But thanks, just the same.

Set 'em up. One for my Texan friend too...

Thanks, but I'm at works and I don't think OSCA or the drilling contractor would take too kindly to me drinking around all this machinery. :cool:

Rolf, I'll have a drink too. Don't care what, just something strong. Today is just miserable. :mad:

Good morning nakeds. I'm turning on the Keurig if anyone wants some coffee.

*takes off shirt* Oh, let me help you with that laundry, Duchess. ;)

John said:
Rolf, I'll have a drink too. Don't care what, just something strong. Today is just miserable.

Steve said:
Barkeep. Gimme a shot of something strong enough to wash the taste of today away, please. Make it a double.

Dahlinks! what is wrong with the world? And TXRad is fiddling. Um, with machinery. And poor HP, I do apologise for teasing you so with my tales of cream. And jam.

Thank you so much, John :kiss:. I've been able to finish off all the ironing tonight. Oh, still no angel smiley, have to make do with this one. :devil:.

It's been a Super MILF day today. Piglet and I went to IKEA and had meatballs and chips - for less than £7, and then we bought a mattress for her with 10% off and I hadn't even realised there was a sale on. Although I shall pretend I did know and was being thrifty of course. ;) We came home and sewed labels on her clothes so when they get nicked on camp next week, the teachers can peer through the mud and try to guess if that really is her name. I had a little prick. On the finger, but it's nothing much :D. There, kiss it better, whoever comes in here next.

Tomorrow's Friday, guys! that's got to be better.

Everyone keeps talking about laundry and ironing. :eek:

Want to now the reason I became a nudist. :D

It had nothing to do with laundry or ironing. It had all to do about Bonnie Sue whatshername and her mother. :devil:

Oh, and here's a kiss for that sore spot, Naoko. ;)

After the wonderful day you just had? This is so wrong. :kiss:

Yes please.
I hate the idea of anyone drinking alone; I've done it often enough. . .
I'm with you, HP. I don't like the idea of anyone drinking alone, although I do it on occasion as well. *hug*

I'm setting a drink to the side for when your day is done, okay Tx? :)

Rolf, I'll have a drink too. Don't care what, just something strong. Today is just miserable. :mad:
Another? :kiss: What is wrong with today?

Okay, it SNOWED this morning, that's just one thing wrong, but I'm more concerned with my naked friends and what's wrong with their days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back