AH Directory-a proposal

Lit Name : CoryKing
Alt's : CoryKing
Your Gender : Male.
Orientation : Bi-Curious
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married.
Link to Stories on Lit : https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2886520&page=submissions
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Don't trust Politicians
Offline until notice : Whenever I get free time
Your First Language : Not English
Cat or Dog Person : Dog.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Deciding whether I should start my own business or stay a corporate rat racer.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I have a dry sense of humour.

AH Directory

In the age of cyber hacking I would be opposed to any such directory. If you refine it too much then programs like Instacheck can have people stealing your identity in a mater of seconds

That is just IMHO

Lit Name : ThisNameIsntTakenYet (Taken for short)
Alt's : None
Your Gender : Male
Orientation : Straight
Link to Stories on Lit : My stories are here
Timezone : CET (which is UTC+1)
Political Affiliation : Eh...
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : Dutch
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs if I have to choose, but I like both
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Finishing college and looking for a job.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I love to meet new people, feel free to PM me either about writing or just to talk.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Stranded in the Snow (romance), or Undress to Impress if you're into Lesbian stories.

Last edited:
This is a thing, huh? Ok, I'll bite.

Lit Name : EverLux
Alt's : ClaraNox
Your Gender : Female
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single/not looking here
Link to Stories on Lit : I'm on my phone. Linking would be too much work
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Not voting for Trump
Offline until notice : N/A
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : I have a cat named Bunny. Dogs are meh.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Newly single and living on my own for the first time. (This isn't an invitation to stalk or rob me.)
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Like a disclaimer? I'm a natural redhead. That should say it all.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I ain't got much. Take your pick :)

*waves hello*

Lit Name : Vix_Giovanni
Orientation : Bi
Occupation : Unicorn Hunter (“Vix” in my name stands for the volatility index)
Link to Stories on Lit : here
Cat or Dog Person : All Cats Are Beautiful
What should people know about you: I don’t take much seriously.— Life’s Short.... Lets talk, it’ll be fun
Your latest Lit story: here

Last edited:
licking

Lit Name : Vix_Giovanni
Alt's : Dix_Giovanni
Orientation : Bi
Link to Stories on Lit : here
Political Affiliation : none
Offline until notice : I’m new; whenever I have time.
Your First Language : Creole (don’t remember much) and English
Cat or Dog Person : Both! I love all animals :cattail:
What transitions are undergoing? (20 words or less). Writing for the first time. Moving into new condo. Learning to just let blessings come to me.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)I don’t take much seriously.— Life’s Short.... But, I also live by Katt Williams’ Pimpology rules..... So lets talk, it’ll be fun:)
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Everyone’s tastes are different. And I’m writing a novella series. But here’s a chapter.

MY TASTE WOULD BE ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU TASTE.:p

MY TASTE WOULD BE ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU TASTE.:p

ew, gross.

This is a writing forum, not a "slobber on people uninvited" forum. Leg-humping crap like this is why so many women pretend to be men online.

Put it back in your pants before somebody turns you into a comic relief character in their next story.

Lit Name : UsuallyPresent (wherever I am, I’m present. Unwrap at your own risk)
Alt's : n/a
Your Gender : M
Orientation : kinky-straight
Occupation : computer geek, tech writer, security philosopher, PITA, pessimist, &c
Political Affiliation : Independent Stinker
Religious Affiliation : Agnostic/Erisian
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : American English
Cat or Dog Person : neither, just a person, but have had cats and dogs as pets
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less).
- PITA troublemaker to hopefully thoughtful consensus building competent pessimist
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)
- Think twice, type once

:eek:

A very interesting read for a newbie , kudos to the thread contributors

Write on !!

Team F2F
:rose::devil:

Okay, I'll bite.

Lit Name : gunhilltrain

Alt's : None.

Your Gender : Male

Occupation : Retired, used to work in publishing. Wanted to be a city planner, but never made it. Not sure now of the usefulness of what they do anyway.

Link to Stories on Lit : My stories.

Location : Anne Bancroft's hometown. That's easy enough to figure out. My Lit name gives a more specific clue.

Your SO if on Lit : None

Political Affiliation : Once far to the left; now a skeptic about every affiliation.

Offline until notice : I'm usually on here every day.

Your First Language : American English

Cat or Dog Person : I used to have cats.

What transition are you undergoing? (20 words or less). In the last six months, perhaps writing more?

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I'm completely unable to answer this.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy: I'm kind of partial to Minerva's Strange Taxi Ride. Also, a shout out to Rod Serling in Penitentiary Planet.

I thought I had done this before. Turns out, I "had" an alt do it :rolleyes:
I am not really an AHer, but this is where I began my LIT bulletin board life.

Lit Name: THROBBS
Alt's: I.M.Fauve -(my nom d'erotica) rhinoguy my original user name, darkglasses, dark&stormy (pretty sure), WARNINGWARNING (mostly to bicker with myself), may have been some others just for giggles.
Your Gender: male (tho' I've been labeled "an 'ornery girly man" (actually "an honorary girly man", but the woman who said it was British and it SOUNDed like the former, which is funnier)
Orientation: Straight not so straight and narrow that I cannot appreciate seeing male physical beauty, just not that into it.
Status: married some ups, lots of downs. She is far less sexual than I, and much less than she was.
Link to Stories on Lit: Erotic Art Just visuals (currently), tho' I have had a couple illustrated stories posted. Also have a "gallery" in the Visual Artists' Corner.
Location: Right There, under my AV, or points to the back of my left hand
Timezone: E.S.T.
Your SO if on Lit: Nooooooo There was a time when I think we could have shared being on here together, but she has become much more conservative with time.
Political Affiliation: Liberal. Not totally, or blindly aligned, but registered as a democrat.
Offline until notice:
Your First Language: MidWestern English eg. "pop" rather than "soda"
Cat or Dog Person: Have had both.
Transition: Finding more work. COVID and other circumstances have depleted my pool of clients. Cleaning basement studio and sorting the archives. Working from home, "together", gives me less flexibility.
What should people know about you before posting with you? I think I tend to be alienating. I don't type very well and will often transpose letters — a sort of dyslexia?
Your Lit image that new readers would enjoy first: Tangle Up I've no idea what people really like. The Erotic Art Hub, "up front" doesn't work very well and there is not enough commentary or voting (they don't stick, unless....)

Last edited:
Saluti

To the authors; may your brains be uncluttered , your train of thoughts run deep with smug :eek: your fonts be abound and audience plentiful :rose:

:devil:

What fun! I can't believe I haven't posted here before.

Lit Name : Elizaloo
Alt's : Ain't tellin'
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married to a Litster
Link to Stories on Lit : https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=674586&page=submissions
Timezone : Central
Your SO if on Lit : Not sure if he wants to be linked to me..plus he has several Alts..who knows which one is real
Political Affiliation : N/A
Offline until notice : N/A
Cat or Dog Person : Both these days
What transition are you undergoing? (20 words or less) - H and I are looking at an open marriage...
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I don't do nudes, guess that makes me 'All Hype/no substance' LOL
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Depends upon your kink...A Morning Encounter is pretty benign https://literotica.com/s/a-morning-encounter

Lit Name : AWhoopsieDaisy but yall can just call me Daisy
Your Gender : Girl
Orientation : Queer (Lesbian but somewhere on the Asexual spectrum. Don't ask.)
Status: Polyamorous, if I trip and fall in love, whatever, but I'm not actively looking for anyone.
Link to Stories on Lit : https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6454958&page=submissions
Location : Somewhere in the USA, dont ask what state, it changes frequently.
Timezone : US Central
Political Affiliation : I once had a senator living in my basement.
Cat or Dog Person : Cat

Lit Name : OldFloridaGuy
Alt's : none yet
Your Gender : Male according to science and archaic social norms of middle of last century
Orientation : straight
Occupation : retired techno geek, now a photographer and thinker
Link to Stories on Lit : https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5856938&page=contact
Timezone: EST
Your SO if on Lit : she is not a fan, yet.
Political Affiliation : Earthling
Your First Language : English, mono-lingual
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Learning to Carpe diem after a heart attack.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)
Your first ever Lit story : https://www.literotica.com/s/an-interesting-day-3

Last edited:
Back