Megan Rapinoe, Colin Kaepernick, and how the Democrats abandoned patriotism!

A lot of the current Democratic Party presidential candidates immediately rushed to his defense, UNTIL they realized that the whole thing was nothing more than a racist HOAX, at which point they all backed off (and have ignored him ever since!)

Name them, please. Put up or shut up.

YDB95 writes: "Name them, please. Put up or shut up."

Fair enough. I found this on CNN's web-site, dated February 21, 2019:

Democratic presidential candidates back off statements of support for Jussie Smollett

Democratic presidential candidates backed off their statements of support for actor Jussie Smollett on Thursday after he was arrested on the suspicion of falsifying a police report, saying he's done a disservice to victims of hate crimes.

Several prominent Democratic politicians and 2020 presidential candidates had issued strong statements of support after Smollett, an actor on the TV show "Empire," went public in January with his claims that he had been attacked by two men. Smollett was arrested Thursday morning.

California Sen. Kamala Harris said Thursday that she is disappointed by Smollett's alleged actions, and said hate crimes are on the rise in the US and false claims make it harder for victims to come forward. "Like most of you, I've seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed," the Democratic presidential hopeful posted Thursday on Twitter. "JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I'm praying for his quick recovery," Harris tweeted in January. "This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate."

Presidential hopeful Sen. Kristen Gillibrand had previously called the attack "sickening" and "outrageous," posting on Twitter last month that "it's the latest of too many hate crimes against LGBTQ people and people of color. We are all responsible for condemning this behavior and every person who enables or normalizes it. Praying for Jussie and his family." When asked if she thought she jumped too soon to a conclusion, Gillibrand said,"You know, it just shows sometimes there's more to something and we just have to see what happens."

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard had posted on Twitter at the time Smollett reported the incident, "This is so heartbreaking. @JussieSmollett, you are not alone - we are with you. We must stand up and condemn this hate, bigotry & violence wherever it rears its ugly head. No one should live in fear because of the color of their skin or who they love."

New Jersey U.S. Senator Cory Booker initially tweeted: "The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe. To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention."

Vermont U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders initially tweeted: "The racist & homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country! We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence!"

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi initially tweeted: "The rascist, homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery and that justice is served!"

A statement from Smollett's camp Thursday evening emphasized that he maintains his innocence. "Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system," the statement read. "The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing."

https://noqreport.com/wp-content/up...s-a-condemnation-of-his-gullible-supporte.jpg - (Words of WISDOM from Hollywood celebrity Jussie Smollett!)

"No one ought to be above the law." - Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D-IN)

"No one is above the law - not even a president of the United States." - Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

"We live in a country where nobody is above the law." - Congressman Seth Moulton (D-MA)

"No one is above the law." - Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA)

"An American president who has no respect for the rule of law." - Former Vice President Joe Biden (D-DE)

"No one is above the law. - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

"He doesn’t follow the law and his job is to follow the law!" - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

"Nobody, especially this president, is above the law." - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

"He disrespects the law and believe he's above the law. No person is above the law." - Congressman Al Green (D-TX)

What a load of sh*t! The above Democrats have no shame, and they don't believe ANY of their above statements! Don't they even realize what a bunch of lying hypocrites they've become? Just this month, President Trump called for ICE to deport illegal aliens facing final deportation orders. These are people who, at our expense, have received their day in court. They lost. They’ve been ordered to leave. They’ve ignored the order. If you cared about the rule of law, you’d send them home immediately. But the left doesn’t care. They denounced any attempt to enforce the law as bigotry.

Come here, break our laws, take our benefits, denounce us as racists if you want. We’ll still give you free health care. That’s their message. This isn’t a racial question, despite what they tell you on Twitter. It’s just a lunatic idea, and most people know that. The American people DON'Y hate immigrants. THIS is why Trump is winning while the Democratic Party continues to LOSE!

Everyone deserves his day in court, even Lumpy.

"I was just following orders," is not a criminal defence.

If you want to apply the law do it with lawful means.

The Law is most effective endorsed from the TOP down.

"No one is above the law - not even a president of the United States." - Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

"We live in a country where nobody is above the law." - Congressman Seth Moulton (D-MA)

"An American president who has no respect for the rule of law." - Former Vice President Joe Biden (D-DE)

"He doesn’t follow the law and his job is to follow the law!" - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

"Nobody, especially this president, is above the law." - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

"He disrespects the law and believe he's above the law. No person is above the law." - Congressman Al Green (D-TX)

When you commit treason, yeah, you should be held accountable. I mean it's not like Muller said Trump was guilty...oh wait, he just did.

In the BUSH era I despised Republicans; now I despise Democrats. Mueller, Brennan, Clapper = TRAITORS.

What a load of sh*t! The above Democrats have no shame, and they don't believe ANY of their above statements! Don't they even realize what a bunch of lying hypocrites they've become? Just this month, President Trump called for ICE to deport illegal aliens facing final deportation orders. These are people who, at our expense, have received their day in court. They lost. They’ve been ordered to leave. They’ve ignored the order. If you cared about the rule of law, you’d send them home immediately. But the left doesn’t care. They denounced any attempt to enforce the law as bigotry.

Come here, break our laws, take our benefits, denounce us as racists if you want. We’ll still give you free health care. That’s their message. This isn’t a racial question, despite what they tell you on Twitter. It’s just a lunatic idea, and most people know that. The American people DON'Y hate immigrants. THIS is why Trump is winning while the Democratic Party continues to LOSE!

Democrats - "No one is above the law (except our friends and illegal immigrants"

Jussie Smollett = SCUM humanity

"The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character < HAHA and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing."

No Justice - No Peace

dan_c00000 writes: "When you commit treason, yeah, you should be held accountable. I mean it's not like Muller said Trump was guilty...oh wait, he just did."

The Democratic Party gave Robert Mueller's investigation a blank check to find enough evidence for them to end the Trump presidency, Dan - but Mueller FAILED them! And now they're understandably outraged about it! Mueller's exhaustive 448-page report has been out there now for nearly four months, with the country having plenty of time to absorb its comically anti-climactic conclusion that there was NO criminal conspiracy with the Russians.

Mueller spent two years and about $35 million discovering that the Trump campaign did NOT collude or obstruct justice. But this is all about POLITICS, not legality. House Democrats want to impeach Trump, despite lacking the votes to remove him from office. It's all that they're capable of doing. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi understands that this will backfire, but Jerry Nadler wants to justify his existence, which is why he's pushing ahead anyway. It's all going to benefit President Trump's 2020 re-election, which the Democrats increasingly accept as inevitable.

In conclusion, Mueller's congressional testimony will add nothing to what we already know, and Democrats will find themselves back where they were at the beginning — longing to impeach the president but lacking public support sufficient to make it politically wise to do so.

https://cheesecake.articleassets.me...b2590-aa50-11e9-b93d-f1846208be2c_800_420.png - (Beautiful Chinese-American girl Kathy Zhu - winner of the Miss Michigan pageant!)

If beautiful young Kathy Zhu had waved the gay/rainbow flag at a "pride parade" - or knelt down during our national anthem before a baseball game to protest against American law enforcement - she'd be a HERO to today's politically-progressive far-left, not unlike Jussie Smollett! Or, if she'd openly waved a Mexican flag outside of a border detention facility to protest I.C.E. rounding-up people here in our country illegally, they'd LOVE her and perhaps even invite her to hang-out with Megan Rapinoe at next summer's Democratic Party national convention!

But that's NOT what happened. No, the 20-year old beauty queen, born in China but raised in Florida, did something so horrific that the officials of the Miss World America Organization had to actually strip her of her title as "Miss Michigan!" And what exactly was her crime? She posted something on social media last year that pageant organizers found to be: "offensive, insensitive, & inappropriate!" As reported by Andrea Peyser in the New York Post, Miss Zhu criticised a Muslim Student Association event at Central Florida University where college girls like herself were invited to try on hijabs - those head coverings that women are forced to wear in certain Islamic countries.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...,384,x0,y70&width=3200&height=1680&fit=bounds - (Beautiful young Chinese-American beauty queen - and Trump supporter - Kathy Zhu!)

So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing?” Zhu tweeted at the time about the hijab challenge. “Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?”

The beautiful twenty-year old student was essentially tried, convicted, & sentenced to beauty-queen exile for displaying extreme political incorrectness and — gasp! — being an unabashed supporter of President Trump. The REAL question I want answered is: How the devil did a beautiful young hottie capable of thinking for herself make it as far as she did in the land of ball gowns, enhanced boobs and empty heads? And how do the hypocritical officials overseeing contests of this kind discriminate against one of their rising stars for failing to march, lockstep, to the political left?

Political-progressives routinely IGNORE instances of women being stoned-to-death in Islamic-ruled lands for refusing to obey their husband's orders to wear hijabs, but they're sensitive enough about it here in the U.S. to strip a beauty queen of her title for making a critical comment about something that we all know to be true?

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/images/2019/201/7558a8fb-4a4e-4b0e-91df-c2c42a045869.png - (Miss Michigan beauty queen Kathy Zhu, with Detroit in the background!)

In an interview Saturday, Zhu protested that her tweets do not make her Islamophobic - but she never got a chance to express this to officials. “They just immediately assumed that I was a racist,” she told reporters. “They should have let me explain myself.’’

Another strike against Zhu came in October of 2017 when she tweeted: “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.” Now, while MANY Americans (black & white) would wholeheartedly agree with Miss Zhu, she was caught violating an unwritten pageant rule: while contestants may discuss the horrors of global warming, along with expressing love for puppies and rainbows, they must NEVER disagree with leftist dogma on issues of potential debate.

Zhu told The Detroit News that she posted that tweet in response to social media claims that: “all cops are bad cops, all cops were killing blacks,” but was unable to explain this to pageant honchos.

It wasn’t anything about blaming blacks specifically for violence,” she said. “I mean, every community has problems within it. I just shined a light on that particular issue because of a subtweet of someone else.”

https://www.unilad.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Miss-Michigan-1.jpg - (Two more images of politically-incorrect beauty queen Kathy Zhu!)

This was the first pageant entered by Zhu, who is now disqualified from advancing to the Miss World America contest in October in Las Vegas. Zhu does not count herself as a political radical, but as a “right-leaning moderate,’’ as well as a Trump supporter. And that seems to have been the kiss of death for her newbie career in the beauty realm, which holds pretensions of feminism while simultaneously ordering young women to remain silent on issues not smiled upon by the modern left.

The politically-progressive far-left today is both fascist & racist.

The Democratic Party gave Robert Mueller's investigation

You do realize that Mueller's investigation was begun with a Republican controlled House and Senate and was then continued under a Republican House, Senate, and President, right?

I'm guessing you probably didn't know that because you're a huge fucking moron.

dan_c00000 writes: "You do realize that Mueller's investigation was begun with a Republican controlled House and Senate and was then continued under a Republican House, Senate, and President, right?"

So... you're now arguing that the entire thing was one huge WITCHHUNT designed to embarrass the Democratic Party by making them all look like Mueller-obsessed imbeciles? Yes, Dan, I suppose that's a possibility.

"I'm guessing you probably didn't know that because you're a huge fucking moron."

And you're still really ANGRY that Trump remains in the White House, aren't you? To quote former president Bill Clinton: "I feel your pain!"

https://i.imgflip.com/26kck9.jpg - (Robert Mueller is now preparing to investigate whether Vladimir Putin has any ties to Russia!)

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-conte...-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-issue-9.jpg - (Megan Rapinoe showing off her ass in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue!)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BbjjA3ma_I0/maxresdefault.jpg - (Nude Megan Rapinoe with her lesbian lover Sue Bird - where's the video?)

Democrats in Congress are now desperate to keep citizens from learning the truth about the Hillary/DNC involvement in originating the Steele "dossier", and lying to the FISA Court in a disgusting attempt to subvert our electoral process.

jp55665566 writes: "Democrats in Congress are now desperate to keep citizens from learning the truth about the Hillary/DNC involvement in originating the Steele "dossier", and lying to the FISA Court in a disgusting attempt to subvert our electoral process."

Exactly right!

THIS is why the House Democrats were so desperate to keep the Mueller investigation alive, and why his lackluster performance this week is such a heartbreak for them! With the attention on Robert Mueller's report rapidly dissipating, the G.O.P. is now free to focus all of its energies full-force on the role of the Clinton campaign & even the Obama administration in organizing this attempted "coup" on the Trump presidency that failed so miserably!

The whole purpose of the Mueller investigation was to end the Trump presidency early, but instead they've practically guaranteed this president a second term! There's NO POSSIBLE WAY right now for the Democratic Party to remove Trump from office, and pretty much everybody accepts that, deep down, they KNOW that Joe Biden cannot defeat him in 2020!

And that's why Biden has consistently led Trump in polls. Right.

YDB95 writes: "And that's why Biden has consistently led Trump in polls. Right."

Yes, it's exactly like former vice president Walter Mondale consistently leading President Reagan in those polls conducted back in 1983, fifteen-months before Reagan destroyed Mondale in one of the biggest landslides in American history! It feels the same way today!

You SHOULD take comfort in today's polls, YDB95 - as they will provide you with the SAME levels of confidence & security that you felt throughout the summer of 2016, when pretty much EVERY POLL made it clear that Mrs. Clinton was going to landslide Trump! Those were great times for liberals, were they not?

And then, of course, there was the certainty throughout 2017 & 2018 that Robert Mueller's investigation and subsequent report would bring the Trump presidency crashing down! So many of the Trump-haters were OVERJOYED by that prospect, and look back on those days as some of the happiest in their lives!

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-2.24.47-PM-1024x269.png - Polls say Hillary has an 85% chance of beating Trump on November 8, 2016!

https://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/161101095254-clinton-win-map-new-780x439.jpg - Poll shows that Clinton will win the electoral college vote by a lopsided 332-206!

https://www.probabilisticworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/candidate-map-10-10-16.png - Hillary Clinton's got a 99% chance of defeating Trump says THIS particular poll!

Yes, it's exactly like former vice president Walter Mondale consistently leading President Reagan in those polls conducted back in 1983, fifteen-months before Reagan destroyed Mondale in one of the biggest landslides in American history! It feels the same way today!

To you, I'm sure it does.
Listen, I don't pretend to know the secret to Reagan's success - he always came across to me as a bad actor, nothing more - but regardless of HOW he did it, he managed to dress up his extremism in a nonthreatening, mainstream-friendly manner. Trump has never even tried to do that, and he's also not likely to draw a challenger as inept as Mondale was. (I know you think all the Dems are, but again, that's simply what you want to see.) Besides, 1984 was deep in the era when the Republicans had a huge built-in advantage in the electoral college. Those days are gone. Nowadays both parties start off with a pretty solid base of 200 or so electoral votes no matter whom they nominate. Trump's high negatives are not going to defeat that, even if he does manage to squeak through again.

YDB95 writes: "Listen, I don't pretend to know the secret to Reagan's success - he always came across to me as a bad actor, nothing more - but regardless of HOW he did it, he managed to dress up his extremism in a nonthreatening, mainstream-friendly manner."

"Dress up his extremism?" Yes, the modern progressive-left in this country actually believes that loving the United States is a form of "extremism," which no doubt explains why Ronald Reagan was one of only TWO presidents in U.S. history to win 49 of our 50-states in a presidential election! The American people tend to prefer leaders who LOVE this country (and aren't afraid to admit it!)

"Trump (is) not likely to draw a challenger as inept as Mondale was. (I know you think all the Dems are, but again, that's simply what you want to see.)"

Walter Mondale would be an EXCELLENT candidate compared with what his party are offering the voters today! While Donald Trump may not be as polished as was Reagan, he will face a MUCH WEAKER candidate that Mondale. Jimmy Carter was a terrible president, but even Jimmy looks GOOD when compared with Barack Obama! And Mondale actually looks HIGHLY QUALIFIED when you compare him with somebody like "Gropin' Joe" Biden!

"Nowadays both parties start off with a pretty solid base of 200 or so electoral votes no matter whom they nominate."

I firmly believe that the Democrats will have a very DIFFICULT TIME even breaking the 200-electoral-vote-mark in 2020, YDB95! Trump's going to win everything he carried in '16, along with adding Minnesota, Colorado, Maine, New Hampshire, & Virginia (and possibly Nevada, Oregon, & New Mexico, as well), to win both the popular-vote AND the Electoral College by a lopsided margin of at least 345 to 193.

Hollywood sincerely believes that Trump-haters are popular with the American people, just as large corporations like Nike believe that there's money to be made in supporting anti-American atheletes (e.g. Megan Rapinoe & Colin Kaepernick!)

Comedian Kathy Griffin was among the first of the outspoken Hollywood-lefties to fetishize her hatred of the commander-in-chief with a visual aid. Anyone remember that severed presidential-head-photo she released?

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/ente...96450059002/kathy-griffin-trump-head-1120.jpg - (Kathy Griffin's "ISIS photo" with Trump's head)

Madonna talked of “blowing up the White House” - (although she later said she was only speaking “metaphorically”) - while Johnny Depp asked about when was the last time an actor assassinated the president?

Anyway, on September 27th, Universal Pictures will be releasing "THE HUNT" - a so-called satirical film about an elite group of liberals (who actually own guns) hunting & killing Trump supporters - for fun! Sadly, the shootings in El Paso & Dayton temporarily suspended their marketing campaign "out of sensitivity" - as it just didn't feel right releasing a film about murderers targetting their political opponents with rifles - at this time.

The Hollywood Reporter obtained an exclusive copy of the screenplay and noted that "red state" characters in the film wore trucker hats, cowboy shirts and they owned guns. The script also explains how one of the characters who is stalked & hunted opposes abortion!

"Did anyone see what our rat****er-in-chief just did?" one character asks early in the script. Another responds: "At least The Hunt's coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables." Yes, it sounds like "The Hunt" is going to represent Trump Derangement Syndrome at its finest, encompassing the modern progressive-left's deep hatred of gun-toting, Bible-reading, flag-waving patriots.

It almost sounds as if the scriptwriters plagiarized what they were hearing behind the scenes at the Democratic Party's presidential debates! Perhaps they actually hired a few Democratic Party presidential candidates & lawmakers to help them come up with their storyline?

President Obama once reminded his loyal fan base (several years ago) that politics was something of a blood sport. "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." That's exactly what he said. Of course, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton then called all Trump supporters a basket of "deplorables" - with former Vice President Joe Biden labelling them: "the dregs of society." And who can ever forget Congresswoman Maxine Waters telling her supporters to "absolutely harass" Trump administration officials at restaurants, in department stores, at gasoline stations, and whereever they can create a crowd. "And you push back on them... you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters told her supporters.

More recently, Texas Democrat Rep. Joaquin Castro published a list of President Trump's top San Antonio donors. He also published addresses and their places of employment. Included in Castro’s list of “deplorables” were several retirees and at least one homemaker. Easy pickings for the predators, I reckon. And just the other day, an unruly mob showed up at Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's home in Louisville, Kentucky. One of the protesters wished that someone would “just stab the motherf***er in the heart.”

Trump Derangement Syndrome is illustrating to us all just how life can imitate art!

YDB95 writes: "Ever hear of satire, Dump?"

Sure I have, YDB95 - but if it's all in fun, WHY are they suddenly cancelling all of their advertisements for this upcoming release? Is THAT normal?

I mean, here they are, releasing a satirical film showing modern political progressives scheduling a "hunt" where they can stop hating guns for just one night, and instead use them to hunt down & kill people who don't share their political beliefs? I mean, HOW could that possibly influence any dangerous lunatics out there that murdering people who look (and/or vote) differently than yourself is in any ways wrong?

If they ever released a film showing conservatives shooting liberals for sport, the politically-progressive-left would be HOWLING in outrage! But let's be honest here, liberal Democrats have ALWAYS been hypocrites! Look at how they hide their own party's long history of being pro-segregation so as to instead label Republicans as the party of racism? Democrats re-write history every chance they get!

If they ever released a film showing conservatives shooting liberals for sport, the politically-progressive-left would be HOWLING in outrage!

You mean like that time a sitting, elected member of Congress joked about hunting liberals and how it was a waste of good bullets? (I think it was Gregg Harper of Mississippi.) Well, we did howl in outrage, but that wasn't a movie. It was reality.

Back