Images of Icy.

Icy1

Wandering through.
Well I can honestly say I didn't think this would happen but here we go with a new thread.
I hope this new thread will be enjoyed by all who visited my old thread and new visitors as well!

I'll start this one with a pic that I feel has significance to my name!

Last edited:
Well I can honestly say I didn't think this would happen but here we go with a new thread.
I hope this new thread will be enjoyed by all who visited my old thread and new visitors as well!

Right, we don't want Icy to be without a thread--without a stitch, always, but not without a thread.:rose:

Right, we don't want Icy to be without a thread--without a stitch, always, but not without a thread.:rose:

I know, because for a few minutes there I had no thread to call my own.;):)

I bet that ice and my mouth would feel pretty good right about now on all those hot parts you have, just imagine, hot tongue and then cold ice

your new place looks great.

it's -4 F here today, even though your picture is sexy i'd rather not think about more ice right now

your new place looks great.

it's -4 F here today, even though your picture is sexy i'd rather not think about more ice right now

Well thank you.

Oh!
Well what will I do with the rest of the pics then?
And should I change my name? Lol

Very fitting sexy lady.. I was worried when I saw the old thread was shut down that you wouldn't start up again... Thank you... :rose::kiss::rose:

Back