My Little Pony...

x9e50832d68cd69560925258d53c83a73.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Kv3xlZO1pV.jpg

Aren't you guys WAYYYY too fucking old to be discussing My Little Pony?

Sean, are you a bit femme or what?

Come on! This is the GB. Pages and pages of My Little Fucking PONY?

Aren't you guys WAYYYY too fucking old to be discussing My Little Pony?

Sean, are you a bit femme or what?

Come on! This is the GB. Pages and pages of My Little Fucking PONY?

Eleventh Doctor voice: "Ponies are cool."

Non believer. Bollocks.

I'm an 80s baby. I lived and breathed My Little Pony. My Little Pony and Friends. Rainbow Brite. The Littles. The Berenstain Bears. Danger Mouse. Fraggle Rock. T-Bag. Voltron: Defender of the Universe. Teddy motherfucking Ruxpin etc etc.

Non believer. Bollocks.

I'm an 80s baby. I lived and breathed My Little Pony. My Little Pony and Friends. Rainbow Brite. The Littles. The Berenstain Bears. Danger Mouse. Fraggle Rock. T-Bag. Voltron: Defender of the Universe. Teddy motherfucking Ruxpin etc etc.

This is a reboot, released 2010, by one of the same ladies (Lauren Faust) who did Powerpuff Girls, which I thought was awesome. So this is the new stuff, still going. There's going to be a new season!

It's funny and silly and I like it.

This is a reboot, released 2010, by one of the same ladies (Lauren Faust) who did Powerpuff Girls, which I thought was awesome. So this is the new stuff, still going. There's going to be a new season!

It's funny and silly and I like it.

Jesus. :D

Whatever. Carry on.

Yeah but current Volton is such garbage it got cancelled after like half a season, today that shit is likE Speed Racer. You wonder why they won't just let it die an honorable death like so much else from the 80's.

Non believer. Bollocks.

Then you'd love the new ponies.

But, even if you don't, we'll still love and tolerate the shit out of you.

They brought out a new Voltron? No way.

You know what else is magical? My vagina.

There have been Voltron's fairly consistently, like I said it's like Speed Racer they keep trying and they don't realize the only reason we put up with that crap in the 80's was because we didn't know any better yet.

I'm willing to taste the magic.

Damn skippy.

There have been Voltron's fairly consistently, like I said it's like Speed Racer they keep trying and they don't realize the only reason we put up with that crap in the 80's was because we didn't know any better yet.

I'm willing to taste the magic.

Damn skippy.

You guys. :heart:

My Little Pony. Ok. Do you have any links? I suppose I could just you tube it.

You can youtube it but Reci apparently found a good place to DL it so you might want to ask her.

P.S.: That is pretty fuckin sweet Rory.

Back