Back after a 4 month break

Exceptional lips...........and not even close to too much.......;)

Exceptional lips...........and not even close to too much.......;)

Oh good. Sometimes I go a little too far and have to back it down. :p

*Slaps forehead* If only my humour was the key to a woman's bedroom:D

Hmm, a lot of the times, humor unlocks doors you would not expect them to. Making a woman laugh is close to making her orgasm.

Hmm, a lot of the times, humor unlocks doors you would not expect them to. Making a woman laugh is close to making her orgasm.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the orgasm and leave the humour* outside.;)

(*UK spelling):cattail:

Hmm, a lot of the times, humor unlocks doors you would not expect them to. Making a woman laugh is close to making her orgasm.

(*UK spelling):cattail:[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. I prefer them both. A well rounded man is irresistibally sexy to me.

(*UK spelling):cattail:

That's a shame. I prefer them both. A well rounded man is irresistibally sexy to me.[/QUOTE]

Can I not just be a 1/2 rounded man and take the 'irresistibly' out of it?:eek:

That's a shame. I prefer them both. A well rounded man is irresistibally sexy to me.

Can I not just be a 1/2 rounded man and take the 'irresistibly' out of it?:eek:[/QUOTE]

1/2 rounded huh? Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe we could negotiate. :p Which half is left behind??

Can I not just be a 1/2 rounded man and take the 'irresistibly' out of it?:eek:

1/2 rounded huh? Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe we could negotiate. :p Which half is left behind??[/QUOTE]

Negotiations are a good start. How about the front half, it's bigger:D

1/2 rounded huh? Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe we could negotiate. :p Which half is left behind??

Negotiations are a good start. How about the front half, it's bigger:D[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha nice! But I was thinking more like top or bottom. If you want to delete humor from the equation you might as well chuck the top half out since it holds the most sensual and sexual part of the male anatomy.....the brain.

Negotiations are a good start. How about the front half, it's bigger:D

Bwahahaha nice! But I was thinking more like top or bottom. If you want to delete humor from the equation you might as well chuck the top half out since it holds the most sensual and sexual part of the male anatomy.....the brain.[/QUOTE]

Is that where wanting to fuck someone's brains out comes in?:D

Bwahahaha nice! But I was thinking more like top or bottom. If you want to delete humor from the equation you might as well chuck the top half out since it holds the most sensual and sexual part of the male anatomy.....the brain.

Is that where wanting to fuck someone's brains out comes in?:D[/QUOTE]

Touche'!

Back